Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay tRump, where is the voter fraud evidence? Well??????

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default Okay tRump, where is the voter fraud evidence? Well??????

All that we have heard for weeks from tRump and his band of morons is voter fraud, voter fraud, voter fraud. Yet, case after case has been dismissed in court for lack of evidence. So, what exactly are they waiting for?????????

Surely, they have evidence and this is not some big scam to generate $$$$ to retire campaign debt? Surely, this isn't an effort from an outgoing POTUS to try and remain relevant? Surely, this wouldn't be an effort by a "sore loser" to avoid having to admit that a MAJORITY of American actually "fired him"?

Well, maybe on day tRump will actually present this evidence. Then again, we have never seen his taxes or his healthcare plan either.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

evince (12-01-2020), no worries (12-04-2020), PoliTalker (12-04-2020), Tranquillus in Exile (12-01-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

I'm waiting to see what happens to Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' in Georgia. Okay, she's freelance now, but Trump and his cronies will claim "victory" if it gets past first base.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    All that we have heard for weeks from tRump and his band of morons is voter fraud, voter fraud, voter fraud. Yet, case after case has been dismissed in court for lack of evidence. So, what exactly are they waiting for?????????

Surely, they have evidence and this is not some big scam to generate $$$$ to retire campaign debt? Surely, this isn't an effort from an outgoing POTUS to try and remain relevant? Surely, this wouldn't be an effort by a "sore loser" to avoid having to admit that a MAJORITY of American actually "fired him"?

Well, maybe on day tRump will actually present this evidence. Then again, we have never seen his taxes or his healthcare plan either.
    Durham has it. No, wait, Q is holding it for a HUGE event. Or maybe it's in the IG report. Or possibly on Hunter's laptop. The caravan stole it. Biden's dog ate it. But IT'S THERE. No doubt.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

no worries (12-04-2020), Phantasmal (12-03-2020), PoliTalker (12-04-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    I'm waiting to see what happens to Sidney Powell's 'Kraken' in Georgia. Okay, she's freelance now, but Trump and his cronies will claim "victory" if it gets past first base.

What a certified "fruitloop". Apparantly, tRump's PROVEN pathological lying escapes them.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-04-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still waiting. Starting to think that this is another tRump scam.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

PoliTalker (12-04-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

did you watch any of the public hearings in georgia, arizona, michigan, pa?

if you're willfully ignorant that's on you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

canceled.2021.1 (12-03-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,184 Times in 25,719 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

My favorite was a judge dismissing an affidavit because it was inadmissible "hearsay within hearsay."

Probably goes something like this: "I heard it from my friend who heard it from Alex Jones, so it must be true."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

no worries (12-04-2020), PoliTalker (12-04-2020)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    My favorite was a judge dismissing an affidavit because it was inadmissible "hearsay within hearsay."

Probably goes something like this: "I heard it from my friend who heard it from Alex Jones, so it must be true."
    you got a link? what's the judge's name? what state?

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    you got a link? what's the judge's name? what state?
    Judge Cynthia Stephens, Michigan. https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...rsay-evidence/

― Charles Dickens

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

no worries (12-04-2020), Tacomaman (12-02-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lucky guess. but there are other suits still ongoing.

this will be appealed too.

it's not over.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Durham has it. No, wait, Q is holding it for a HUGE event. Or maybe it's in the IG report. Or possibly on Hunter's laptop. The caravan stole it. Biden's dog ate it. But IT'S THERE. No doubt.
    hundreds of signed affidavits and people ready to testify.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    hundreds of signed affidavits and people ready to testify.
    I wouldn't bet the farm on them.

Trump’s lawyers have lots of affidavits. That doesn’t mean as much as it seems.

"... among the witnesses who have had their allegations aired in court, many have been dismissed by judges as inadmissible or not credible...
    "A key issue is whether the affidavit is filed in court, as most filed by the Trump team haven’t been...

"The Trump campaign’s affidavits also have a checkered history, to put it kindly. When they have been used in court, they’ve often been cast aside...

"Other witnesses signed affidavits that said, “I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted.” But when pressed by judges, they admitted they didn’t have any actual evidence to support that...

"A similar thing happened in Chatham County, Ga., where the GOP called two witnesses as part of its allegation that 53 ballots received after Election Day were predated to make them appear valid. But under questioning, the witnesses acknowledged they didn’t know whether the ballots were actually received after the deadline, while witnesses for the local elections board testified under oath that they were received on time...

― Charles Dickens

20. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

no worries (12-04-2020)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My favorite was the lawyer who cited fraudulent absentee in person voting then admitted both he and his wife voted that way......lol

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wouldn't bet the farm on them.

Trump’s lawyers have lots of affidavits. That doesn’t mean as much as it seems.

"... among the witnesses who have had their allegations aired in court, many have been dismissed by judges as inadmissible or not credible...
    "A key issue is whether the affidavit is filed in court, as most filed by the Trump team haven’t been...

"The Trump campaign’s affidavits also have a checkered history, to put it kindly. When they have been used in court, they’ve often been cast aside...

"Other witnesses signed affidavits that said, “I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted.” But when pressed by judges, they admitted they didn’t have any actual evidence to support that...

"A similar thing happened in Chatham County, Ga., where the GOP called two witnesses as part of its allegation that 53 ballots received after Election Day were predated to make them appear valid. But under questioning, the witnesses acknowledged they didn’t know whether the ballots were actually received after the deadline, while witnesses for the local elections board testified under oath that they were received on time...
    Several of them recanted when they figured out that lying under oath was crime.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

no worries (12-04-2020)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,825 Times in 17,258 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

4 fucking years of wait, it's coming soon. Anyday now it will all blow up and prove the Dems are the devil's minions and Trump is St. Peter. Just wait. This time it is different. All the other 50 times do not count. This time it's real. I hope it does not take a Trump 2 weeks. That is forever.