Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 42 Shot, 11 Killed In Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend Violence One Blue City

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Bullshit right-wing propaganda rag.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Facts are facts, retard.
    You wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped you in he face, retard.

You think Trump is stating facts when he says the election was rigged even though every state election board and his own AG say otherwise.

Don't talk to me about facts, retard.

You don't know the meaning of the word.

Retard.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped you in he face, retard.

You think Trump is stating facts when he says the election was rigged even though every state election board and his own AG say otherwise.

Don't talk to me about facts, retard.

You don't know the meaning of the word.

Retard.
    Oh, I didn't realize we were talking about the election here. Did the election results cause Chicago to become so mismanaged that it has a serious murder problem that Dems want to pretend is a result of something other than their total inability to govern large municipalities?

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Oh, I didn't realize we were talking about the election here. Did the election results cause Chicago to become so mismanaged that it has a serious murder problem that Dems want to pretend is a result of something other than their total inability to govern large municipalities?
    Lol, Europe has the same policies & far less murder.

The issue ar we Blacks.

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you think that people who don't obey the law anyway would be affected by which the laws are on the books in a particular city?

That is such a stupid fucking argument.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Bullshit right-wing propaganda rag.
    Did I say anything about the past? Start saving lifes now by locking people up with no parole

No more people will be killed by someone out on parole!

6 killings in two months allegedly by people on parole in Pennsylvania prompt calls for review
    In one case, a convicted murderer who got out of prison in March is now charged with killing an 8-year-old boy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...calls-n1034356

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Horrifying murders committed by violent offenders given early release from prison have put a dark spotlight on parole board failures across the country.

Reagan Tokes, 21, was a college senior at Ohio State when she was kidnapped, raped, and murdered by a convicted sex offender. "There's not a day goes by I don't wake up and think, 'did this really happen?'" says her sister Makenzie, a student at the University of Alabama.

The family learned suspect Brian Golsby, a convicted sex offender, was paroled early from prison just months before.

https://abc3340.com/news/abc-3340-ne...-the-spotlight

they would be alive if these people were not let out on parole

now u can not show one gun law that has saves life's!!

I see u ignored that

I posted 2 links of lifes that would have been saved just by keeping their killers in jail and not out on parole

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you think that people who don't obey the law anyway would be affected by which the laws are on the books in a particular city?

That is such a stupid fucking argument.
    I'm not talking about laws against firearms (which is rich, given you just admitted how completely useless they are). I am talking about enforcing basic laws against violent crime, aggressively patrolling neighborhoods, and especially not tolerating early parole, not commuting sentences, and things that are beyond the comprehension of illiberal-minded people.

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So u admit such gun laws do not work!

Again address this

6 killings in two months allegedly by people on parole in Pennsylvania prompt calls for review
    In one case, a convicted murderer who got out of prison in March is now charged with killing an 8-year-old boy.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Horrifying murders committed by violent offenders given early release from prison have put a dark spotlight on parole board failures across the country.

Reagan Tokes, 21, was a college senior at Ohio State when she was kidnapped, raped, and murdered by a convicted sex offender. "There's not a day goes by I don't wake up and think, 'did this really happen?'" says her sister Makenzie, a student at the University of Alabama.

The family learned suspect Brian Golsby, a convicted sex offender, was paroled early from prison just months before.

Last edited by volsrock; 12-04-2020 at 12:15 PM.

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    Lol, Europe has the same policies & far less murder.

The issue ar we Blacks.
    UK black population is just 3% and lower for Sweden..if the black population in the USA was at 3% our murder rate would be low also
    Last edited by volsrock; 12-04-2020 at 12:26 PM.

12. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not talking about laws against firearms (which is rich, given you just admitted how completely useless they are). I am talking about enforcing basic laws against violent crime, aggressively patrolling neighborhoods, and especially not tolerating early parole, not commuting sentences, and things that are beyond the comprehension of illiberal-minded people.
    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    So u admit such gun laws do not work!

Again address this

I won't address shit from you until you tell me how you are going to bring back to life or restore the health of the first victims of these criminals who were shot by them BEFORE they were arrested for the first time.

You won't because you can't.

Re: gun law effectiveness...the vast majority of gun laws are aimed at the END USER. They are the people who break laws and cannot be dealt with by law enforcement until AFTER they commit a crime.

By then it's too late for the victim.

Common sense gun laws that would actually reduce violence would be aimed at THE MANUFACTURERS AND DEALERS of guns.

Restrict the number of guns that can be manufactured and sold. Require some kind of tracing device be built into each gun. Require some type of locking device that would disable the gun for anyone but the registered owner.

If it increases the price of guns, tough shit.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

61 murdered, 861 injured

On August 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64 year old white man, from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of people who were attending the route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. It became the nation’s worst modern day gun massacre.

Where was white lives matter?

If I actually gave a fuck about what racist motherfuckers think, I could go on and on and on about white guys slaughtering innocent people, including children and BABIES.

Get the fuck out of here you vile racist bitches
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I won't address shit from you until you tell me how you are going to bring back to life or restore the health of the first victims of these criminals who were shot by them BEFORE they were arrested for the first time.

You won't because you can't.
    Sure I can, who was the dead victim of the sex offender that killed while out on parole

Not everyone that kills while on parole is on parole for murder...there should be NO ONE out on parole for murder!

15. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Restrict the number of guns that can be manufactured and sold. Require some kind of tracing device be built into each gun. Require some type of locking device that would disable the gun for anyone but the registered owner.

If it increases the price of guns, tough shit.
    How is that going to stop the registered owner from killing with the gun?

Why are u against NO PAROLE...it will save life's! Or are u against that?