Members banned from this thread: Jarod, blackascoal, midcan5, moon, iolo, archives, ThatOwlWoman, Jade Dragon, Flash, rjhenn, Jack, LV426, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, JPF, lecarrjan, Trumpet, Walt, Doc Dutch, jacksonsprat22, Concart, Hawkeye10, SuperStringTheory and Hoosier Daddy

Thread: **ALL CONSERVATIVES MUST READ** Stay in the fight. It is never over

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default **ALL CONSERVATIVES MUST READ** Stay in the fight. It is never over

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...nt-be-n2580773

I will admit that I almost fell into the trap of saying "F it" let them lose Georgia Senate races. But that solves nothing. It only gives the demalquedacrats what they want.

Stay in the fight. No matter what. We have to defeat leftism

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

I am so glad I do not have to make the decision as to whether to vote in Georgia or not. After seeing Perdue's latest interview, I don't think I can blame people if they sit on their hands. The argument I hear is that if we lose the Senate then all sorts of constitutional norms will be trashed by the marxists. That is probably true.

But, the counter argument is what has the Senate done to stand up for the people WITH Republicans in charge? Did they repeal Obamacare? Nope. Did they end the genocide that is abortion? No. Did they stop illegal immigration? No. Did they do anything to stop the egregious efforts of the deep state to take down President Trump? No.

In fact many of them like the corrupt Richard Burr went along with it.

And now we see conservacucks like Collins and Cornyn safe from their victories signaling they want to vote for amnesty.

So if they keep the majority, how will it be any different than if the democrat party runs roughshod over them?