Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Will hunter beome the deal maker for the bidens with the Presidents ear ?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    really , I worked in the space industry for a long time, you my have heard of some of the things I worked on the Space shuttle the eelv program and several rockets putting small satellites in space.
    O yes I worked for a small chemical company making experimental chemical compounds and drugs that other company would not due to the danger involved .
    I also did other work over the course of my life.

What are your credentials goober , honey dipper perhaps ?
    I was in charge of debunking phony claims of right wing trump stooges on the internet. one guy claimed he worked on the Space Shuttle, and it turned out he was in charge of mopping the floors at an adult movie theater.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier Daddy For This Post:

domer76 (11-30-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    Will you ever write something intelligible?
    No, you won't.
    Anonymity is priceless!

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,618 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Will hunter be making crooked deals with big daddy's ear and influence .

Will the crack and underage hookers flow like water to hunter from around the world and the Biden's family become even richer.

They were modest income people before Biden got to be president then the millions flowed.

I often wonder did big daddy blow hole Joe teach hunter how to sell favors and influence , or did hunter do it all on his own.

I have little doubt the money will flow to Biden' and Harris friends and family viva government contracts and back door deals .

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Will hunter be making crooked deals with big daddy's ear and influence .

Will the crack and underage hookers flow like water to hunter from around the world and the Biden's family become even richer.

They were modest income people before Biden got to be president then the millions flowed.

I often wonder did big daddy blow hole Joe teach hunter how to sell favors and influence , or did hunter do it all on his own.

I have little doubt the money will flow to Biden' and Harris friends and family viva government contracts and back door deals .

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I was in charge of debunking phony claims of right wing trump stooges on the internet. one guy claimed he worked on the Space Shuttle, and it turned out he was in charge of mopping the floors at an adult movie theater.
    really they put a moron like you in charge.
    well goober I did work on the shuttle and other programs.

I worked both in the field and in the clean room which In was in charge of.

we would get a pipe a line or part such as a valve in the shop.

the process varied according to specs,but in general I would first do a ultrasonic process on the smaller part in DI water, next I would dry it with nitrogen doers . next came a passivization which is basically running a acid inside the think to remove and particulars of iron on the surface and it also left a coating on it to help prevent corrosion and cross contamination some time we did a ultraviolet test also. Next would come a flow of freon , this removes any oil or chemicals and also picks up particulate.
    After the freon was collected I would do 2 tests on it. One involved dumping one sample on a special filter that varied in size according to the specs any where from 200 microns to 5 microns generally . then I would place the filter under a microscope and measure the size of any thing in it.

The next test was to weigh a small thin metal container about the size of a votive candle base ,this was done with a very good and expensive scientific scale. then the sample was placed in it and placed in a vacuum chamber that was heated and pulled down to negative 15 psi . then after the sample had evaporated it was placed on a scale , the difference between the empty tray and the evaporated tray told us how much oil was or other compounds were in the sample. if all passed the part was next dried with nitrogen.
    then it was placed in a mylanar bag with a small amount of a a nitrogen purge and head sealed , I them put my label on it certifying it for use with NASA , logged the info in on our log and cert book. and it was ready to be shipped or delivered.

Ill post more for you to debunk goober but thats enough for tonight

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

really they put a moron like you in charge.
    well goober I did work on the shuttle and other programs.

I worked both in the field and in the clean room which In was in charge of.

we would get a pipe a line or part such as a valve in the shop.

the process varied according to specs,but in general I would first do a ultrasonic process on the smaller part in DI water, next I would dry it with nitrogen doers . next came a passivization which is basically running a acid inside the think to remove and particulars of iron on the surface and it also left a coating on it to help prevent corrosion and cross contamination some time we did a ultraviolet test also. Next would come a flow of freon , this removes any oil or chemicals and also picks up particulate.
    After the freon was collected I would do 2 tests on it. One involved dumping one sample on a special filter that varied in size according to the specs any where from 200 microns to 5 microns generally . then I would place the filter under a microscope and measure the size of any thing in it.

The next test was to weigh a small thin metal container about the size of a votive candle base ,this was done with a very good and expensive scientific scale. then the sample was placed in it and placed in a vacuum chamber that was heated and pulled down to negative 15 psi . then after the sample had evaporated it was placed on a scale , the difference between the empty tray and the evaporated tray told us how much oil was or other compounds were in the sample. if all passed the part was next dried with nitrogen.
    then it was placed in a mylanar bag with a small amount of a a nitrogen purge and head sealed , I them put my label on it certifying it for use with NASA , logged the info in on our log and cert book. and it was ready to be shipped or delivered.

Ill post more for you to debunk goober but thats enough for tonight
    Ah, the good old ‘oil and grease’ method. High school stuff.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

One thing Bulletbob--

You can't have negative 15 psi. You can have 0 psi (a 'complete' vacuum) but you can't have less than 0 pressure. Normally when you get down close to a complete vacuum you start measuring things in torr not psi anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torr

Just thought I'd point that out...

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Ah, the good old ‘oil and grease’ method. High school stuff.
    Really they teach you that in high school ? SO why dont you explain what class tou learned how to do such things in ? Bull crap and les 101 perhaps.

When I had time in the clean room I would also distill used freon , tye tyye we used was very expensive , so we distilled it with a small glass still , we also distilled our used IPA in a still I made using a all stainless pot with a electric heating element It wasn't huge but about a 25 gallon pot.

We did a lot of small lines 1/4 in to 1/3 in which we did a basic particle test and passivization process on and we als had to hydro pressure test them and the fittings.

One memory I will never forget was one day I needed some new lab glass ware and the only place I could find them was in Orlando, I also picked up a couple new torque wrenches for so new crews we were putting on as the pipe fitters were told to pick up their pace we would have to also, we called in one project manager from California in our Downey office and another from our Virgina office . So off I went in a company truck to pick it up. The truck didn't have a radio in it so it was a boring drive.
    When I got back I headed for the Cape entrance as soon as I got close I knew something was wrong.Normally the Security staff on the 45 th air space wing at the cape only carry hand guns and mp % sup guns . there were traffic mazes set up a line of traffic being turned around and the security staff were carrying m4 rifles and there were 2 camouflages nest set up with .50 ca bmg . I knew something had happened but what.
    I went back to the shop and this was on 9/11 .

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It took about 2 weeks befor we could get back on base and it was a whole new ball game we were searched every day dogs run by our vehicles mirrors run under the trucks , it caused a 2 hour delay we had to be at the cape by 5 am tom get on base by 7. We were paid for the delay but itmade for a long work week , then because of the pipe fitters schedule being moved up ours was to after they got so far ahead of up and pretty son we were working even more hours. It got to us after so long but those 3500 a week take home pay checks sure were nice .
    I missed one day in 8 months and that was because of a woman I spent the night with .

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    One thing Bulletbob--

You can't have negative 15 psi. You can have 0 psi (a 'complete' vacuum) but you can't have less than 0 pressure. Normally when you get down close to a complete vacuum you start measuring things in torr not psi anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torr

Just thought I'd point that out...
    why thank you but you see you are pulling air out of a vacuum chamber and it takes negative pressure a vacuum to do that and we pulled out 15 bars on the gauge . perhaps the word bars would of been better for me to use but I tried to keep it simple for the Democrats on the forum could understand it , thats why I described in basic detail , the cups used for weighing were not called trays either but that was something I figure they could understand .
    You see Vacuum also is often referred to as negative pressure. This occurs when the application requires monitoring both decreases in pressure below atmospheric pressure and increases in pressure above atmospheric bidirectional differential pressure.
    I assume you have used a vacuum chamber before , so you know that there is a gauge on them that shows vacuum level.
    my choice of words were not the best but spending the time to explain to morons who claim they are professional de bunkers aka ass clowns is time consuming as is.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

will big daddy Biden try to keep a cap onvhunter or will the underage hookers and crack flow like water to hunter?

heres a grat vid of the President elects son who big daddy claims is innocent an did nothing wrong

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bHDeQQ0JZJMF/

and heres a nifty report on hunter links viva whores to Russia and the Ukraine a regular chip off the block

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/senate...fficking-ring/

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

why thank you but you see you are pulling air out of a vacuum chamber and it takes negative pressure a vacuum to do that and we pulled out 15 bars on the gauge . perhaps the word bars would of been better for me to use but I tried to keep it simple for the Democrats on the forum could understand it , thats why I described in basic detail , the cups used for weighing were not called trays either but that was something I figure they could understand .
    You see Vacuum also is often referred to as negative pressure. This occurs when the application requires monitoring both decreases in pressure below atmospheric pressure and increases in pressure above atmospheric bidirectional differential pressure.
    I assume you have used a vacuum chamber before , so you know that there is a gauge on them that shows vacuum level.
    my choice of words were not the best but spending the time to explain to morons who claim they are professional de bunkers aka ass clowns is time consuming as is.
    One of my things over the years was I was for a while designing and building high temperature ovens and furnaces for advanced materials research companies as part of my line of service. These varied in design but a common one was it used graphite heating elements with foamed carbon insulation that operated in a vacuum. These would typically go to 2100 C. Air or water cooling was used with them.

That's the insulation you'd use.

The heating elements looked sort of like this. Sometimes they'd be round or another shape depending on the furnace.

Kind of neat. You could boil steel easy in one of these things. I'm talking vaporize it into a gas. Of course, that'd create new problems of its own if you did...

I made one for a Dr. Wright at the U of A back then. He was the guy that discovered carbon 60 "bucky balls." Made it on the cheap out of bits of "stuff." It was actually shown briefly in a shot on the TV program NOVA about carbon 60.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Somehow I doubt it. These are not the trumps we are talking about. I doubt Biden will see the White House as a "family business".

There is a danger that we won't return to the pre-trump norms of separating family business from White House business, but I think it is doubtful. Biden is almost certainly going to reverse the trump corruption.
    what corruption and will he install the blow hole and bung hole version again ?