Thread: Trump was ‘muttering, I won, I won, like ‘Mad King George’ after election defeat, rep

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,598 Times in 9,131 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Trump was ‘muttering, I won, I won, like ‘Mad King George’ after election defeat, rep

Donald Trump on election night was like "Mad King George, muttering, 'I won. I won. I won,' " according to one close adviser, who spoke to The Washington Post for a remarkable recap of the 20 days since the election.

More than 30 senior administration officials, members of his legal team, campaign aides and advisers told the paper of his increasingly unhinged attempts to overturn the election result, and how those left within the White House humored him.

Those around the president after 3 November were "happy to scratch his itch," the close adviser said.
    "If he thinks he won, it’s like, 'Shh, we won’t tell him.'"

Of the ensuing legal strategy, a senior administration told the paper that the theory was: "Just roll everybody up who is willing to do it into a clown car, and when it’s time for a press conference, roll them out."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mut...150045521.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Cypress (11-29-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-29-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

I can't wait to not hear about Trump anymore.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,626 Times in 27,290 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Trump was ‘muttering, I won, I won, like ‘Mad King George’ after election defeat, rep
    Here is what happened on election night.

After scarfing down half a dozen Big Macs and three milk shakes, Trumpf went to bed around 11 pm confident of victory because Fox News reported him leading in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania.

The disappointment which resulted is because Trump and his fan boys do not understand American elections. In the big Midwestern states, Republicans have to to build an early lead and hold it, because it always takes longer to count votes from the Democratic-leaning big urban areas, Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Cleveland, etc.

I have seen this in almost every election cycle in my life. Democrats almost always close any early GOP lead in those states as votes continue to be tallied from the densely populated urban precincts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-29-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,326 Times in 52,380 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    That won't happen until he's passed to the great reality show in the sky. He'll still be doing his best to be "relevant" through Trump TV.....my guess it will be announced near the Inauguration as a surprise.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

No electoral decision yet. Hang in there. Everyone still has a 50/50 chance getting the win.
    Might go to the House. Might not. We'll see.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Here is what happened on election night.

After scarfing down half a dozen Big Macs and three milk shakes, Trumpf went to bed around 11 pm confident of victory because Fox News reported him leading in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania.

The disappointment which resulted is because Trump and his fan boys do not understand American elections. In the big Midwestern states, Republicans have to to build an early lead and hold it, because it always takes longer to count votes from the Democratic-leaning big urban areas, Detroit, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Cleveland, etc.

I have seen this in almost every election cycle in my life. Democrats almost always close any early GOP lead in those states as votes continue to be tallied from the densely populated urban precincts.
    A fact they proved even before the 2016 election.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Cypress (11-29-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    No electoral decision yet. Hang in there. Everyone still has a 50/50 chance getting the win.
    Might go to the House. Might not. We'll see.
    The bet is still open to you, M'Lady.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The bet is still open to you, M'Lady.
    Blind? I just gave you the odds............50/50. No bet.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Blind? I just gave you the odds............50/50. No bet.
    I was willing to take those odds and bet on them with you.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I was willing to take those odds and bet on them with you.
    Lol, when there are two possible options, the odds are not 50/50. Hey, I might win the lottery tonight. I might not. It's 50/50.

Stretch is a moron.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Donald Trump on election night was like "Mad King George, muttering, 'I won. I won. I won,' " according to one close adviser, who spoke to The Washington Post for a remarkable recap of the 20 days since the election.

More than 30 senior administration officials, members of his legal team, campaign aides and advisers told the paper of his increasingly unhinged attempts to overturn the election result, and how those left within the White House humored him.

Those around the president after 3 November were "happy to scratch his itch," the close adviser said.
    "If he thinks he won, it’s like, 'Shh, we won’t tell him.'"

Of the ensuing legal strategy, a senior administration told the paper that the theory was: "Just roll everybody up who is willing to do it into a clown car, and when it’s time for a press conference, roll them out."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mut...150045521.html

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,233 Times in 7,125 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice just to know, you no longer have to turn on the news every morning, basically the very first thing you do every day now, and ask yourself at the same time, "I wonder what this total idiot TRUMP has fucked up today"?

I remember when I could watch the evening national news, and 30 minutes of local news, weather, and sports and that was enough NEWS for me to have to digest for a 24 hour period.

But ever since Trump came down that escalator and announced he was running for president right up to this very minute, I have felt like I better stay tuned to the major News Media outlets almost all of my waking hours for concerns of my very own safety, well being, and survival. And not just mine, but for the very same concerns for everyone in my family, my neighbors, my work associates, and all of my friends as well.

For me, the last 5 years has been like America has had some kind of a Freaky Frankenstein Monster on the loose terrorizing all of the villages and the people!

We need a fucking break!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 11-29-2020 at 03:47 PM.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,233 Times in 7,125 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice just to know, you no longer have to turn on the news every morning, basically the very first thing you do every day now, and ask yourself at the same time, "I wonder what this total idiot TRUMP has fucked up today"?

I remember when I could watch the evening national news, and 30 minutes of local news, weather, and sports and that was enough NEWS for me to have to digest for a 24 hour period.

But ever since Trump came down that escalator and announced he was running for president right up to this very minute, I have felt like I better stay tuned to the major News Media outlets almost all of my waking hours for concerns of my very own safety, well being, and survival. And not just mine, but for the very same concerns for everyone in my family, my neighbors, my work associates, and all of my friends as well.

For me, the last 5 years has been like America has had some kind of a Freaky Frankenstein Monster on the loose terrorizing all of the villages and the people!

We need a fucking break!

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Anonymous sources also claim that everyone who posts to this thread...

...is Trump's illegitimate child.

True story, cuz anonymous.
    DemoKKKrats: The dangerous fascist psychopaths Orwell warned us about.