Thread: Americans Reclaim the Flag

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Your politics sure doesn't show you were a Marine. The Marines I know are conservative to a tee, but I am sure there are lefties in the Corps. But to answer your stupid question O-1s in the AF, Army, and Marines are called Second Lt's. The Navy and Coast Guard (not part of DOD) are called Ensign's. You claim to be retired Navy so I referred to the correct title of rank for the Navy. It was an insult like you gave me. Thus if you want to play asshole and swap insults about ones service, I'll treat you like an asshole.
    Let's not forget the percent of gays that are in the military

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,374 Times in 52,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your politics sure doesn't show you were a Marine. The Marines I know are conservative to a tee, but I am sure there are lefties in the Corps. But to answer your stupid question O-1s in the AF, Army, and Marines are called Second Lt's. The Navy and Coast Guard (not part of DOD) are called Ensign's. You claim to be retired Navy so I referred to the correct title of rank for the Navy. It was an insult like you gave me. Thus if you want to play asshole and swap insults about ones service, I'll treat you like an asshole.
    Bullshit. Keep pushing your lies, Sgt, but all you are doing is demeaning yourself and your service.

Define "conservative" because you seem to think it means fealty to Trump and his flag.

I intended no insult. I knew you were an Air Force NCO but not your rank at retirement. Is calling you a Tech Sgt really an insult? If you are so sensitive that it disturbs you so much, you should put me on ignore.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    The swearing of oaths comes from evil. A simple yes or no is all that is required when asked to do something. To find out the reason why each individual should research the subject Biblically.
    What a fascinating viewpoint. Is this why you no longer abide by your oath of enlistment?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-29-2020)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,616 Times in 11,611 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Bullshit. Keep pushing your lies, Sgt, but all you are doing is demeaning yourself and your service.

Define "conservative" because you seem to think it means fealty to Trump and his flag.

I intended no insult. I knew you were an Air Force NCO but not your rank at retirement. Is calling you a Tech Sgt really an insult? If you are so sensitive that it disturbs you so much, you should put me on ignore.
    You are the biggest bullshit artist in this forum. Everything anyone says that you disagree with is a lie. You sport are nothing but a blowhard. I am beginning to doubt you ever served and if you did you sure as hell weren't a commissioned officer. No officer would endorse the disrespect for the constitution that you do. I laugh in your face.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Earl (11-29-2020), Stone (11-29-2020)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are the biggest bullshit artist in this forum. Everything anyone says that you disagree with is a lie. You sport are nothing but a blowhard. I am beginning to doubt you ever served and if you did you sure as hell weren't a commissioned officer. No officer would endorse the disrespect for the constitution that you do. I laugh in your face.
    Nice rant. Not very befitting a senior Air Force NCO, but still a nice rant. All false, of course.

Example: If what you said is true, then point out a single post where I condoned disrespect for the Constitution of the United States. I'll wait.

8. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-29-2020)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-29-2020)

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Actually no it isn't materially different the point is people are swearing allegiance to the Constitution not the flag
    Well, no, Katzguts.

They are materially different.

One has “I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The other doesn’t.

Do you understand now?

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

I agree.

I never served with any officer who disrespected the Constitution and the symbols of America.

Their service is predicated on the exact opposite.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Stone (11-29-2020)

13. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Actually no it isn't materially different the point is people are swearing allegiance to the Constitution not the flag
    Well, no, Katzguts.

They are materially different.

One has “I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The other doesn’t.

Do you understand now?
    Katgar is correct about swearing the oath to the Constitution. Your cherry-picking of the Oath of Enlistment clearly means you are either a liar or mentally ill. I forgive you since I believe you to have severe mental issues and, therefore, are not responsible for your posts be they lies or not.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

14. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,563 Times in 9,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

What a fascinating viewpoint. Is this why you no longer abide by your oath of enlistment?
    It comes from The Bible.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-29-2020)

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I agree.

I never served with any officer who disrespected the Constitution and the symbols of America.

Their service is predicated on the exact opposite.
    Me neither. OTOH, obviously such officers exist.

Former General Michael Flynn, General David Petraeus and former Commander, now ex-Rep and ex-con, Randall "Duke" Cunningham have all dishonored themselves and their service by putting personal gratification over duty, honor, country.

Again, I forgive your actions for previously noted reasons. That doesn't mean I'll always stay quiet about them, just that I hold no grievance against you for your actions on JPP.

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sure do, and trample them. To see Commucrats talk about the flag is funny on a WHOLE NUTHER LEVEL! So self unaware its astonishing. They arent fooling anyone,....not even themselves.

You’re stupid

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It comes from The Bible.
    Does the Bible nullify your freely given oath? You know, the one ending in "so help me God"?

https://www.versebyverseministry.org...a-court-of-law
    The Bible teaches Christians should not take oaths. However, the context of these passages helps clarify for us under what circumstances oath-taking is wrong.

Context is everything.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-29-2020)

20. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

She probably never served or had any close relatives who served.
    That's part of the Enlisted oath, not the Officer oath. https://www.army.mil/values/oath.html
    when you say she who are you talking about?

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

when you say she who are you talking about?
    You. Am I wrong about gender again? Is it LV426 who is the female LWL?

My sincere apologies for any gender misidentification.

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,563 Times in 9,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Does the Bible nullify your freely given oath? You know, the one ending in "so help me God"?

https://www.versebyverseministry.org...a-court-of-law
    The Bible teaches Christians should not take oaths. However, the context of these passages helps clarify for us under what circumstances oath-taking is wrong.

Context is everything.
    People like YOU are what is wrong in the world. You like to find problems where none exist. You look for conflict instead of peace. Instead of a simple yes or no you like to twist and turn things like a corrupt lawyer does. Most here see it, the ones who do not are of your like mind. You create turbulence and tension instead of cohesion and goodwill. You are no leader and never were. In fact, you dont even understand the meaning of the word. Instead you are the moral weakling always clamoring to be listened to, followed,....but never figuring out why nobody ever does. You need a good long look in the mirror........

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

TOP (11-29-2020)