Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Default lets talk about uncle slow joe biter

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

And you wonder why people put you on a ban list.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-28-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    He is that stupid.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Then we can chat about Donny "I want to boink my own daughter" tRump...)
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-28-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charoite View Post
    He actually is on some TWICE.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Jacob Weindling is a freelance writer/editor for Paste magazine. His Oped has more to do with pointing out what negatives could be said about Joe Biden over his 45 year political career- all personal opinions of Jacob Weindling.

I would say, what he had to say were all true facts, however not everyone is going to have such a negative view. Most of this stuff is stuff that was never really all that damning, in the first place, and certainly not at the time of his doing them.. Did he quote someone else once, without crediting the original quote source- YES. Did he sign bills that were approved by 70% of the Senate and including the past presidents- both Republican and Democrat- Yes! Did he vote for the Iranian war- Yes- but under false information provided by the White House.

SO WHAT? I mean, if these are the worst 10 things Biden ever did, PLEASE COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS ACTUALLY BAD and substantially a critical mistake PLEASE- something he himself and all by himself was guilty of- something immoral, unethical, or criminal?

For HEAVEN'S FUCKING SAKE WHINERS!

Looks like grasping for straws to me!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 11-28-2020 at 06:59 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-28-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Then we can chat about Donny "I want to boink my own daughter" tRump...)
    thats the best you can come up with instead of addressing the subject at hand you want to try and hijack the thread and turn it into a anti trump thread ?
    I wonder sometimes why I dont block you from threads , like you do me and others from yours but then I am a man and your a coward and your incapable of developing any debate skills and cant handle a opposing opinion , you fear it like you do real men .Thats normal with cowards like you
    NOW taco bioy show me where he said he wanted to have sex with his daughter please.

Here is what he said , that you twist around .

Donald Trump said if Ivanka were not his daughter, he would date her.

I have a cousin that is extremely attractive and if she wasn't my cousin I would like her in a different way im sure, but she is my cousin .
    Hes bragging on his daughters fine looks and thats not abnormal , of curse you with your small mind and limited intelligence are incapable of telling the difference , my little taco boy puppet.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    He is that stupid.
    Yes, Croc o' Shit should be on everybody's ban list.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    thats the best you can come up with instead of addressing the subject at hand you want to try and hijack the thread and turn it into a anti trump thread ?
    I wonder sometimes why I dont block you from threads , like you do me and others from yours but then I am a man and your a coward and your incapable of developing any debate skills and cant handle a opposing opinion , you fear it like you do real men .Thats normal with cowards like you
    NOW taco bioy show me where he said he wanted to have sex with his daughter please.

Here is what he said , that you twist around .

Donald Trump said if Ivanka were not his daughter, he would date her.

I have a cousin that is extremely attractive and if she wasn't my cousin I would like her in a different way im sure, but she is my cousin .
    Hes bragging on his daughters fine looks and thats not abnormal , of curse you with your small mind and limited intelligence are incapable of telling the difference , my little taco boy puppet.
    Date her? We know what he meant. We understand euphemisms.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Date her? We know what he meant. We understand euphemisms.
    I doubt you understand it at all, but it is easy to twist to democrats perverted nature

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Next on the list of uncle blow holes future, will he kiss thw rear ends of syria and china and Iran and Cuba the way O bung hole did ? or will he kiss up even more?

I think he will be the appeasement President kissing the rear ends of world leaders when ever he can.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

t seems so quaint now, to look back on the 2008 and 2012 campaign seasons and remember the concerns people had, the worries over what gaffe was going to come out of a presidential running mate and then vice president Joe Biden's mouth. You know, back in the era before Biden became a meme.
    On Barack Obama

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States—Barack America!"

—at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

—referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you."

—citing Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." April 26, 2012
    Big Whoops

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"

—apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

"His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so. God rest her soul. And—although, she's—wait—your mom's still—your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."

—on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

—Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008
    On Being Vice President

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me."

—speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be vice president!"

—campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

“Isn’t it a b*tch? This vice president thing?”

—empathizing with a student at Harvard University who identified himself as the student body's vice president, drawing laughs from the audience. Biden added: “That was a joke, that was a joke. Best decision I ever made. I’m joking. That was a joke.” Oct. 2, 2014
    So Exclamatory

"A successful dump!"

—explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Delaware, Aug. 20, 2008

"This is a big f**king deal!"

—caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010
    That's Just Embarrassing

"I guess what I'm trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast—and you all look dull as hell, I might add. The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!"

—teasing a crowd of Turkish-American and Azerbaijani-American Obama donors, April 27, 2012

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent....I'm not joking."

—in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June 2006

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya."

—to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."

—Aug. 22, 2012

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Mitt Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules—unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains."

—speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Virginia, Aug. 14, 2012

Naturally, these aren't the end of it.