Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, SmarterthanYou, Truth Detector, CFM, Sailor, Grokmaster, Matt Dillon, T. A. Gardner and Yakuda

Thread: Republicans: Notorious users of religion "dogwhistle's for personal / political gain.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default Republicans: Notorious users of religion "dogwhistle's for personal / political gain.

There can be nothing more demoralizing for a true Christian than to sit and watch how Republicans use religion for their personal and political gain. It is no surprise that attendance for worship services continues to decline all across the country.

Republicans are notorious for sitting in the church front pew (so as to he seen) on Sunday, while fantasizing about screwing their co-worker's wife or their neighbors daughter the following week. Yet, they love to preach their "moral superiority" to anyone who will listen.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    There can be nothing more demoralizing for a true Christian than to sit and watch how Republicans use religion for their personal and political gain. It is no surprise that attendance for worship services continues to decline all across the country.

Republicans are notorious for sitting in the church front pew (so as to he seen) on Sunday, while fantasizing about screwing their co-worker's wife or their neighbors daughter the following week. Yet, they love to preach their "moral superiority" to anyone who will listen.

I don't respect anyone making public declarations about their religious beliefs. Show it or shut up.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I don't respect anyone making public declarations about their religious beliefs. Show it or shut up.
    An area that Republicans fail at miserably. Their undying support for tRump reveals their own morality shortcomings.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.