Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “Pandemic is Over” – Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Says “Second Wave” Faked

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I took one look at the thread title and wondered which goofball goofball rwnj looney-toon website was the supposed "source".

Lo and behold....

...just as I suspected.
    You really should start engaging your brain before mouthing off, it's almost an automatic reflex with you. This is written by the same guy Dr. Mike Yeadon. He spent nearly 30 years working on new drug discoveries finally leaving Pfizer to set up his own biotech company before selling it to Novartis. The guy knows his shit whilst all you know is shit!

What SAGE Has Got Wrong
    16 October 2020. Updated 21 October 2020.
    by Mike Yeadon

“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

Dr Mike Yeadon has a degree in biochemistry and toxicology and a research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology. He has spent over 30 years leading new medicines research in some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, leaving Pfizer in 2011 as Vice President & Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory. That was the most senior research position in this field in Pfizer. Since leaving Pfizer, Dr Yeadon has founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the worlds biggest drug company, Novartis, in 2017.

Abstract

SAGE made – and continues to make – two fatal errors in its assessment of the SAR-CoV-2 pandemic, rendering its predictions wildly inaccurate, with disastrous results. These errors led SAGE to conclude that the pandemic is still in its early stages, with the vast majority (93%) of the UK population remaining susceptible to infection and that, in the absence of more action, a very high number of deaths will occur.

Error 1: Assuming that 100% of the population was susceptible to the virus and that no pre-existing immunity existed.
    Error 2: The belief that the percentage of the population that has been infected can be determined by surveying what fraction of the population has antibodies.

Both of these points run entirely counter to known science regarding viruses and to a significant amount of evidence, as I will demonstrate. The more likely situation is that the susceptible population is now sufficiently depleted (now <40%, perhaps <30%) and the immune population sufficiently large that there will not be another large, national scale outbreak of COVID-19. Limited, regional outbreaks will be self-limiting and the pandemic is effectively over. This matches current evidence, with COVID-19 deaths remaining a fraction of what they were in spring, despite numerous questionable practices, all designed to artificially increase the number of apparent COVID-19 deaths.

Introduction

The ‘scientific method’ is what separates us from pre-renaissance peoples, who might tackle plagues with prayer. We can do better, but only if we’re rigorous. If an important theory isn’t consistent with the findings it purports to oversee, then we’ve got it wrong. Honest scientists occasionally are forced to accept they’ve gone astray and the best scientists then go back and distinguish what they’ve assumed from what can be shown beyond reasonable doubt.

After nearly 35 years of work leading teams in new drug discovery, and trained in several biological disciplines, I like to think I’ve a good nose for spotting inconsistencies. I was once told by a very senior person who, at the time, was responsible for an R&D budget similar to the GDP of a small country that they’d noticed I did have an outstanding talent for “spotting faint patterns in sparse data, long before the competition did”. I’ll take that. Sometimes I spot inconsistencies in my own thinking (more commonly, it must be admitted, others do that for me); on other occasions it can be about others’ scientific work. This is an example of the latter – specifically, SAGE.

It is my contention that SAGE made – and tragically, continues to make to this very day – two absolutely central and incorrect assumptions about the behaviour of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and how it interacts with the human immune system, at an individual as well as a population level.

I will show why, if you’re on SAGE and have accepted these two assumptions, you’d believe that the pandemic has hardly begun and that hundreds of thousands of people will probably die in addition to those who’ve died already. I can empathise with anyone in that position. It must cause despair that politicians aren’t doing what you’ve told them they must do.

If, like me, you’re sure that the pandemic, as a ghastly public health event, is nearly over in UK, you will probably be with me in sheer astonishment and frustration that SAGE, the Government and 99% of the media maintain the fiction that this continues to be the biggest public health emergency in decades. I have written about the whole event in detail before (Yeadon et al, 2020). Mortality in the UK in 2020 to date, adjusted for population, lies in 8th place out of the last 27 years. It’s not been that exceptional a year from a mortality point of view.

It’s my view that SAGE has been appallingly negligent and should be dissolved and reconstituted properly.

Crucially, I will show that because the proportion of the population remaining susceptible to the virus is now too low to sustain a growing outbreak at national scale, the pandemic is effectively over and can easily be handled by a properly functioning NHS. Accordingly, the country should immediately be permitted to get back to normal life.
    Read more: https://lockdownsceptics.org/what-sage-got-wrong/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-28-2020 at 10:03 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Grokmaster (11-28-2020), Stretch (11-28-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    THEN IT SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU TO REFUTE THE EPIDEMIOLOGIST'S CONCLUSIONS.

WHY DIDN'T YOU???
    Let's see you prove that the "epidemiologist" is really an epidemiologist and that he isn't some paid Trump stooge who'll say whatever he's programmed to.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-29-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    You really should start engaging your brain before mouthing off, it's almost an automatic reflex with you. This is written by the same guy Dr. Mike Yeadon. He spent nearly 30 years working on new drug discoveries finally leaving Pfizer to set up his own biotech company before selling it to Novartis. The guy knows his shit whilst all you know is shit!
    So what you're saying is that he's a profiteer who used to work for a profit-driven big pharma company then went out on his own to try to make even more money and now we're supposed to believe he doesn't have some profit motive?

You really should start engaging your brain before mouthing off, it's almost an automatic reflex with you.

C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-28-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So what you're saying is that he's a profiteer who used to work for a profit-driven big pharma company then went out on his own to try to make even more money and now we're supposed to believe he doesn't have some profit motive?

You really should start engaging your brain before mouthing off, it's almost an automatic reflex with you.

You're so predictable, 'twas always so. What I'm saying is that you're an ignorant peasant who suffers from premature interjection, there is no known cure!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-28-2020 at 10:39 PM.

8. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Nomad (11-29-2020)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Sorry white trash subhuman hillbilly

US Coronavirus: The country is 'rounding the corner into a calamity,' expert says, with Covid-19 deaths projected to double soon

As Thanksgiving week draws to an end, more experts are warning the Covid-19 pandemic will likely get much worse in the coming weeks before a possible vaccine begins to offer some relief.

The number of Covid-19 patients in US hospitals is just off record levels: more than 89,800 on Friday, only a few hundred lower than the peak set a day earlier, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

And daily Covid-19 deaths in the US have been increasing. The daily average across seven days was 1,477 on Friday. But more than 2,100 deaths were reported on each of the two days before Thanksgiving, the first time that level was crossed on consecutive days since late April.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...ocid=Peregrine
    Please dear God don't let Corona end!!!

-- The Left
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

10. The Following User Groans At Granule For This Awful Post:

Nomad (11-29-2020)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's see you prove that the "epidemiologist" is really an epidemiologist and that he isn't some paid Trump stooge who'll say whatever he's programmed to.
    You're not only truly ignorant but bone fucking idle as well!

Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988.

Dr. Yeadon then worked at the Wellcome Research Labs with Salvador Moncada with a research focus on airway hyper-responsiveness and effects of pollutants including ozone and working in drug discovery of 5-LO, COX, PAF, NO and lung inflammation. With colleagues, he was the first to detect exhaled NO in animals and later to induce NOS in lung via allergic triggers.

Joining Pfizer in 1995, he was responsible for the growth and portfolio delivery of the Allergy & Respiratory pipeline within the company. He was responsible for target selection and the progress into humans of new molecules, leading teams of up to 200 staff across all disciplines and won an Achievement Award for productivity in 2008.

Under his leadership the research unit invented oral and inhaled NCEs which delivered multiple positive clinical proofs of concept in asthma, allergic rhinitis and COPD. He led productive collaborations such as with Rigel Pharmaceuticals (SYK inhibitors) and was involved in the licensing of Spiriva and acquisition of the Meridica (inhaler device) company.

Dr. Yeadon has published over 40 original research articles and now consults and partners with a number of biotechnology companies. Before working with Apellis, Dr. Yeadon was VP and Chief Scientific Officer (Allergy & Respiratory Research) with Pfizer.
    https://alethonews.com/2020/11/22/dr...adon-unlocked/
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-28-2020 at 10:55 PM.

12. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Nomad (11-29-2020)

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

WHAT A FUCKING MORON. NOW, START THE COMEDY OF THE IDIOT REFUTUNG THE GENIUS....

Mike Yeadon

President/CEO/Co-Founder, Ziarco
    CURRENT POSITION
    TENURE AT CURRENT POSITION
    6/2011-PRESENT
    PREVIOUS POSITION
    Consultant, Pulmatrix Operating Co Inc
    EDUCATION
    University of Surrey
    BOARD MEMBERSHIPS
    --
    INDUSTRY
    Health Care

Career History
    TITLE
    COMPANY
    TENURE
    Owner
    Yeadon Consulting
    07/2011–PRESENT
    President/CEO/Co-Founder
    Ziarco
    06/2011–PRESENT
    Consultant
    Pulmatrix Operating Co Inc
    06/2015–12/2016
    VIEW MORE
    Education
    DEGREE
    INSTITUTION
    BACHELOR'S DEGREE
    University of Surrey
    About Ziarco Pharma Ltd
    Ziarco Parma Ltd. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company develops therapeutics targeting inflammatory and allergic diseases, using both oral and topical routes of delivery. Ziarco conducts business in Kent, United Kingdom.
    SECTOR
    Health Care
    INDUSTRY
    Health Care
    SUB-INDUSTRY
    Biotech & Pharma
    FOUNDED
    --
    ADDRESS
    Lombard House 12-17 Upper Bridge Street Kent, CT1 2NF United Kingdom
    PHONE
    --
    WEBSITE
    www.ziarcopharma.com
    NO. OF EMPLOYEES
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

Nomad (11-29-2020)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

The Hive Mind doesn’t like anyone kicking the hive lol.

Regardless of who published the piece the dude has legitimate credentials. The amount of global group think on the China Virus is off the charts.

Like I said in post #4, what he said comports with at least two facts: one is, seasonal flu is nearly AWOL and there’s no satisfactory explanation for it. If mask mandates are stopping the flu, why don’t they stop the China Murder Virus? It raises the distinct possibility that seasonal flu cases are being misdiagnosed as COVID cases.

Explains it perfectly.

And that hypothesis is made stronger by the fact that PCR tests are notorious for producing a high rate of false positives. According to a NYT piece back in the summer, up to 90%[!] of PCR tests are over-cycled to produce false-positives.

Furthermore, the death rate has dropped since Spring. If they are misdiagnosing flu as COVID that’s to be expected.

But since this guy is outside of The Box not an ‘approved expert’ he gets kicked to the curb even though it’s entirely possible he’s right. Gotta have those lockdowns.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

Nomad (11-29-2020)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

18. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

WHAT A FUCKING MORON. NOW, START THE COMEDY OF THE IDIOT REFUTUNG THE GENIUS....

Mike Yeadon

CURRENT POSITION
    TENURE AT CURRENT POSITION
    6/2011-PRESENT
    PREVIOUS POSITION
    Consultant, Pulmatrix Operating Co Inc
    EDUCATION
    University of Surrey
    BOARD MEMBERSHIPS
    --
    INDUSTRY
    Health Care

Career History
    TITLE
    COMPANY
    TENURE
    Owner
    Yeadon Consulting
    07/2011–PRESENT
    President/CEO/Co-Founder
    Ziarco
    06/2011–PRESENT
    Consultant
    Pulmatrix Operating Co Inc
    06/2015–12/2016
    VIEW MORE
    Education
    DEGREE
    INSTITUTION
    BACHELOR'S DEGREE
    University of Surrey
    About Ziarco Pharma Ltd
    Ziarco Parma Ltd. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company develops therapeutics targeting inflammatory and allergic diseases, using both oral and topical routes of delivery. Ziarco conducts business in Kent, United Kingdom.
    SECTOR
    Health Care
    INDUSTRY
    Health Care
    SUB-INDUSTRY
    Biotech & Pharma
    FOUNDED
    --
    ADDRESS
    Lombard House 12-17 Upper Bridge Street Kent, CT1 2NF United Kingdom
    PHONE
    --
    WEBSITE
    www.ziarcopharma.com
    NO. OF EMPLOYEES
    Funny how the right always manages to find some credentialed QUACK to shill for their ignorant, idiotic postions on subjects like climate change and the COVID virus.

I wonder how his bullshit plays into his self-interests and profit motives.

You rwnj idiots put the most unqualified, unprofessional, reckless idiot clown in history into the WH and you expect the rest of us to take your word on the coronavirus???

Fuck all of you Trumptard clowns.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Funny how the right always manages to find some credentialed QUACK to shill for their ignorant, idiotic postions on subjects like climate change and the COVID virus.

You rwnj idiots put the most unqualified, unprofessional, reckless idiot clown in history into the WH and you expect the rest of us to take your word on the coronavirus???

You cant stop yourself can you? Even when obviously beaten into the ground and left to lay there with your finger in your ass like a total idiot.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

21. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wow, it took you that long to come up with that demented unhinged bullshit, crazy fucker!

22. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You cant stop yourself can you? Even when obviously beaten into the ground and left to lay there with your finger in your ass like a total idiot.

Hrs always been like that, nothing new!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stone (11-29-2020)

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I cant stop myself. Even when I've beaten my scrawny meat into ground beef I love to lay there with my finger in my ass like a total faggot.
    To each his own, pansy boy.

Wow, it took you that long to come up with that demented unhinged bullshit, crazy fucker!
    I sleep for 6 - 8 hours at night, Britfag asshole.

C'MON MAN!!!!

25. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

To each his own, pansy boy.

I sleep for 6 - 8 hours at night, Britfag asshole.

Your posting is getting MUCH worse. Demented and unhinged. You need to get out,....see more people,....maybe even a Doctor. A VERY good Doctor. Just my opinion of course.....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-04-2020)

27. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your posting is getting MUCH worse. Demented and unhinged. You need to get out,....see more people,....maybe even a Doctor. A VERY good Doctor. Just my opinion of course.....
    And we all know what your opinion is worth....

C'MON MAN!!!!