Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's hint of peaceful White House exit negates media's 'false hysteria'

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Trump is undermining the election process our democracy is based upon, and for his own personal ends

Biden was elected by the American people in a fair election. The fact that it was a fair election has been agreed upon by Local, State, and even Trump appointed Federal authorities, whose job it is is to monitor elections. The rejection of the umpteen legal challenges Trump has bought further prove there was no massive fraud that cost Trump the election

Faith in the election system, the way we choose our leaders, is imperative to a functioning democracy. Trump, by refusing to accept the obvious election results, and even challenging them with frivolous delaying lawsuits, is casting doubt on the ability of that system to work. And he is doing it for his own personal ends
    I have no confidence in our elections. they have been changed around by Sec of States in various Dem State -
    directly violating g the Constitution ( state legislators -not the courts or bureaucrats control the elections)
    by Dem controlled state courts without the authority to mend the legislators intent

Signature requirements have been lowered ( matches) to a non-existent level
    and in the case of mail ins the signatures dont have to match voter roles -only the applications.

So anyone can ask for an application -BALLOT HARVEST - and then sign the application
    without the voter on the role being aware of it.

Then there are the shenanigans of ballot dumping late at night while the counts are stopped.
    WTF is that about?

It's not about Trumps "personal gain" it's the fact our elections are suseptible to nefarious manipulations
    and ballot harvesting on mass scale

So how do we even prove fraud when fraud is built right into the process?

I appreciate your thoughts, i wonder if you'd feel the same if the shoe was on the other foot?
    I very much doubt it

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Once again you ignore reality in favor of promoting your gawd:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-fraud-2020-11
    garbage. "implication" is fake news -suck on it.
    He said what he said about leaving not "implications" you brain dead partisan toad

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    American presidents don’t ‘hint’ at a peaceful transition, they demand it.

Guess where the media and everywhere else got the notion that Trump would not go peacefully?

Trump won’t commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses the election CNBC.com

But here you are in typical on your knees Trump slurping fashion blaming the media for Trumps own unpatriotic words.
    Last edited by blackascoal; 11-28-2020 at 02:22 PM.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Althea (11-28-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    American presidents don’t ‘hint’ at a peaceful transition, they demand it.

Guess where the media and everywhere else got the notion that Trump would not go peacefully?

]Trump won’t commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses the election[/b][/size]

But here you are in typical on your knees Trump slurping fashion blaming the media for Trumps own unpatriotic words.
    no source for your fake news "reportage" on Trumps comment

up your game

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

blackascoal (11-28-2020)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Besides, Trump saying this is well known.
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    no source for your fake news "reportage" on Trumps comment

up your game
    up yours my friend, I gave the source, CNBC news. Pretty sure you know how to use google, besides Trump saying this is well known.
    Last edited by blackascoal; 11-28-2020 at 02:36 PM.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    up yours my friend, I gave the source, CNBC news. Pretty sure you know how to use google
    lol.. why the tiny print compared to the headline? I wear glasses ( you know this) so it's easily missed
    what article on CNBC? Is asking for a hotlink problematic ?

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Ever since Trump launched legal battles challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election, the president has been constantly attacked in the media.
    CNN anchor Brianna Keilar accused Trump of "undermining democracy," while her colleague Jake Tapper slammed what he called
    Trump's "clownish failed" "coup" and Anderson Cooper compared the president's actions to those of a
    "dictator."

During an exchange with reporters on Thursday, President Trump appeared to put such worries to bed.

When one reporter asked if he would leave the White House if the Electoral College votes for Biden, Trump responded, "Certainly I will, and you know that.”
    And then he said, "Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk to the President that way." You and Trump ought to enjoy each other's company in hell. Fuck you and fuck him too.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    And then he said, "Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk to the President that way." You and Trump ought to enjoy each other's company in hell. Fuck you and fuck him too.
    there is no permanent hell. Only unhappy states of existence due to unwholesome karma

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there is no permanent hell. Only unhappy states of existence due to unwholesome karma
    It was an expression. I don't believe in any hell at all. I just meant, "Fuck you," to the other poster.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It was an expression. I don't believe in any hell at all. I just meant, "Fuck you," to the other poster.
    doesn't matter what you believe. samsara cares not a wit about what you think bound to the material world

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have no confidence in our elections. they have been changed around by Sec of States in various Dem State -
    directly violating g the Constitution ( state legislators -not the courts or bureaucrats control the elections)
    by Dem controlled state courts without the authority to mend the legislators intent

Signature requirements have been lowered ( matches) to a non-existent level
    and in the case of mail ins the signatures dont have to match voter roles -only the applications.

So anyone can ask for an application -BALLOT HARVEST - and then sign the application
    without the voter on the role being aware of it.

Then there are the shenanigans of ballot dumping late at night while the counts are stopped.
    WTF is that about?

It's not about Trumps "personal gain" it's the fact our elections are suseptible to nefarious manipulations
    and ballot harvesting on mass scale

So how do we even prove fraud when fraud is built right into the process?

I appreciate your thoughts, i wonder if you'd feel the same if the shoe was on the other foot?
    I very much doubt it
    Did you have these same doubts in 2016 or before 2016? What have you done to signal their importance and address their solutions?

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

doesn't matter what you believe. samsara cares not a wit about what you think bound to the material world
    Bitch, step off my dick with your religious dogma. I don't do crazy.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,733 Times in 14,329 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Once again you ignore reality in favor of promoting your gawd:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-fraud-2020-11
    Wash, rinse, repeat. For 4 years, trump makes a moronic statement. Staff scurries around trying to clean up the mess, and trump throws them all under the bus by doubling down on the original statement.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I feel the moral imperative to step in here and let you know that both of these accounts are the same person. He often posts to himself under three different accounts.

It's sad.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-28-2020)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bitch, step off my dick with your religious dogma. I don't do crazy.
    LOL...he's a trump voting Buddhist.

Yea...I know.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Diesel (11-28-2020)