Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Trump's hint of peaceful White House exit negates media's 'false hysteria'

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    and they were right, knucklehead. there really is a binary choice for president, in most years, and especially 2016 and 2020 when there were no real valid third party candidates. so if you do not vote for hillary, or biden, the obvious better choice, then you are HELPING TRUMP, an immoral piece of incompetent shit, and you helped fuck the country.
    god, what in the fuck did 9/11 have to do with a consensual blowjob? what kind of drugs are you on, drooler?
    who really gives a shit what a punk like you does? i would assume you were a typical dumbass trump stooge.
    Ass Legion Puppet.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The#1 reason why I don't vote Democrat. Too much "tolerance" and "diversity".
    And all of it fake.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I think Maslow's hierarchy of needs has something to do with it too. There is no acceptable reason for so many people in the richest country that has ever existed to be struggling so intensely with the lower tiers.
    who in this country does not have access to education, to housing, to food stamps and welfare benefits in general, to medicaid, to emergency health care, if they qualify? who is forced to go hungry or homeless or denied basic health care if needed? yeah, we need to do better, we need universal health care for all, we need to improve public education to the level that NO PARENT WOULD WANT TO SEND THEIR KID TO ANY OTHER SCHOOL. we can do this. we can raise the minimum wage which will automatically lift millions from out of poverty conditions as currently defined. but there is nothing wrong with capitalism, per se, or with rewarding those who work hardest, or smartest, from earning more than those who do not even try, or try but are below par. life is not fair in that way, that all people are equally talented, or equally able to do most jobs at the same level. and they should not be paid as if they were.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Ass Legion Puppet.
    awesome reply. you are such a master debater.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

who in this country does not have access to education, to housing, to food stamps and welfare benefits in general, to medicaid, to emergency health care, if they qualify? who is forced to go hungry or homeless or denied basic health care if needed? yeah, we need to do better, we need universal health care for all, we need to improve public education to the level that NO PARENT WOULD WANT TO SEND THEIR KID TO ANY OTHER SCHOOL. we can do this. we can raise the minimum wage which will automatically lift millions from out of poverty conditions as currently defined. but there is nothing wrong with capitalism, per se, or with rewarding those who work hardest, or smartest, from earning more than those who do not even try, or try but are below par. life is not fair in that way, that all people are equally talented, or equally able to do most jobs at the same level. and they should not be paid as if they were.
    So you are anti union.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

awesome reply. you are such a master debater.
    QED

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    So you are anti union.
    I suspect Hoosier Daddy is just an Ass Legion member playing the role of "moronic far Left asshole".
    Although I disagree with his/their tactics and goals, I admit he's pretty good at it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Sailor (11-28-2020)

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

who in this country does not have access to education, to housing, to food stamps and welfare benefits in general, to medicaid, to emergency health care, if they qualify? who is forced to go hungry or homeless or denied basic health care if needed?
    Understandably, the quality of such means nothing to you since you more then likely have above average care. To the single mother working three jobs to keep her family fed it does mean something just as the education her kids receive. Tell me, will "basic health care" cure cancer? Are the programs you speak of ending homelessness?

Then tell me, do you think it is right for the 600+ wealthiest people in this country to "earn" billions while others are losing their homes through no fault of their own?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Diesel (11-29-2020)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,737 Times in 14,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

He's still active?
    LOL...they're all on ignore. I'll tag you if he comes around.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-28-2020)

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I hope Trump is physically forced out. In a shower of machine guns I hope.
    I think some toilet water in a sprayer would have him running for the hills
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    I just want them to go away or be quiet. These Trump-loving assholes have done enough damage to the country. We're moving on, so they can shut the fuck up whenever they're ready.
    I believe that we are helping them move past the grief. Personally, if Biden lost I don't think I'd be posting here for quite some time. I certainly wouldn't be rage posting, but a trump loss is celebrated around the world. A Biden loss might have prompted an assassination attempt by a foreign operative who used to be our ally.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    feel free to point out where Trump said he wasn't leaving .

Contesting results and legal remedies aren't done by "dictators" as Fake News distorts
    So when Trump says he won the election it means he intends to leave?

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    feel free to point out where Trump said he wasn't leaving .

Contesting results and legal remedies aren't done by "dictators" as Fake News distorts
    So when Trump says he won the election it means he intends to leave? He lost bigly.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks for the quotes. Note all the elections over the past 30 years. It's been nearly 50/50. It's not a matter of stupidity but of underlying ideology. It's not a matter of just one person, but of a choice between two assholish political parties.

It's like having to choose between IBM and Apple in the late 80s; even though you didn't like either one, they were the only ones selling functional computers so businesses had to make a binary choice.
    Even so, there was still bipartisan legislation that typically didn't make either side very happy. Which is what is supposed to happen. That ended with Clinton. Some residual with Bush 2, but for the most part the party in power rams through an agenda.

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    There is always a third party, and if not for the apathy, and ignorance, of the people that would be a logical choice. IMO it takes pure stupidity to voter for the likes of trump when you had so many viable choices available.
    That was an anomaly during a perfect storm. Growing pains, as it were.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (11-28-2020)