Members banned from this thread: Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, CFM, Sailor, Grokmaster, Matt Dillon, Yakuda and Bulletbob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone PLEASE interpret Evmetro's chronic psychobabble??????

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Default Can someone PLEASE interpret Evmetro's chronic psychobabble??????

He keeps posting this same weird crap over and over:

"There is a big difference between "receiving" 80 million votes and "winning" 80 million votes. Biden ain't won shit."

Now, I will readily admit that I dont speak "tRumpanzee", but this psychobabble really makes no sense. Sadly, he has used this to welch out on multiple bets, so I thought I would see if someone could translate this into something coherent.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post

"There is a big difference between "receiving" 80 million votes and "winning" 80 million votes. Biden ain't won shit."

Now, I will readily admit that I dont speak "tRumpanzee", but this psychobabble really makes no sense. Sadly, he has used this to welch out on multiple bets, so I thought I would see if someone could translate this into something coherent.
    Ev is a Trump puppet. He will say or do anything to avoid acknowledging that Trump got his ass kicked in the last election.

Pity him.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Ev is a Trump puppet. He will say or do anything to avoid acknowledging that Trump got his ass kicked in the last election.

Pity him.
    I made this assclown three bets that are so simple even a caveman can understand them. Each was predicated on total bullshit that he posted in other threads. All he has done for 3 days is run and hide regurgitating
    this same psychobabble over and over. I finally just put him on ignore.

He keeps parroting something about "free and fair elections" but refuses to define what that means.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-27-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

Pity him.
    Yes, I don't bother with him.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

It means democrats have gotten so good at lying and cheating that it may take a civil war to wipe that filth off the face of this planet.

Or something to that effect.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Evmetro (11-27-2020)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am good with Idiotspeak. The quotes around the words "receiving" and "winning" suggest that Biden did "receive" 80 million votes but through fraud. So that brings to the next point, just because he won them through fraud, he didn't actually win.

I have Ph.D. in Idiotspeak.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

I believe evmetro is so easily played he believes goofy ass bullshit about how even though in every state, every polling place, in every voting center where votes are tabulated and counted, there are an equal number of republican and democratic representatives and staff that you have to be an idiot to believe one side or the other could somehow add thousands of votes or take away thousands of votes and the other side did not see it or object to it. EVERY STATE THAT HAS INVESTIGATED VOTER FRAUD HAS NEVER FOUND ANY SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS. every recount has never added or subtracted more than a tiny percentage of the overall original vote count.

and yet, a dumbass bone spur liar like Trump can start spewing that crazy ass shit, even in the 2016 election, and some of his loony tune moron supporters will believe it. remember how he said if 3 million illegals would not have voted he would have won the popular vote? but he never questioned how accurate the vote count in Pennsylvania was, even though he only won by 10,000 votes, and this year Biden won by 150,000 votes. and you still believe this pig?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    It means democrats have gotten so good at lying and cheating that it may take a civil war to wipe that filth off the face of this planet.

i think it means you got the talking part over with, bitch. don't let nothing but fear and common sense hold you back, loudmouth.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    i think it means you got the talking part over with, bitch. don't let nothing but fear and common sense hold you back, loudmouth.
    Nothing's holding me back, bitch. I'm fear-free and ALWAYS ready for common sense.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Says the trumptard with ZERO proof of anything.....lol

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I am good with Idiotspeak. The quotes around the words "receiving" and "winning" suggest that Biden did "receive" 80 million votes but through fraud. So that brings to the next point, just because he won them through fraud, he didn't actually win.

I have Ph.D. in Idiotspeak.
    Thanks. I tried to "dumb down" to a level where his psychobabble made sense. I just could not get there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-27-2020)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing's holding me back, bitch. I'm fear-free and ALWAYS ready for common sense.
    You may well be ready, but you sure as hell don't currently have any.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I believe evmetro is so easily played he believes goofy ass bullshit about how even though in every state, every polling place, in every voting center where votes are tabulated and counted, there are an equal number of republican and democratic representatives and staff that you have to be an idiot to believe one side or the other could somehow add thousands of votes or take away thousands of votes and the other side did not see it or object to it. EVERY STATE THAT HAS INVESTIGATED VOTER FRAUD HAS NEVER FOUND ANY SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS. every recount has never added or subtracted more than a tiny percentage of the overall original vote count.

and yet, a dumbass bone spur liar like Trump can start spewing that crazy ass shit, even in the 2016 election, and some of his loony tune moron supporters will believe it. remember how he said if 3 million illegals would not have voted he would have won the popular vote? but he never questioned how accurate the vote count in Pennsylvania was, even though he only won by 10,000 votes, and this year Biden won by 150,000 votes. and you still believe this pig?
    It is hard for me to believe that anyone is that stupid. Then again, there he is......lol

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Trump "won" the votes because people voted for him. Biden "received" votes because they were just given to him by the CIA, the Deep State, the Dominion machines, George Soros, Hugo Chávez, and.... um.... I'm going to throw in Leon Trotsky and Joseph Goebbels.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-27-2020), Tacomaman (11-27-2020)

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Trump "won" the votes because people voted for him. Biden "received" votes because they were just given to him by the CIA, the Deep State, the Dominion machines, George Soros, Hugo Chávez, and.... um.... I'm going to throw in Leon Trotsky and Joseph Goebbels.
    HAHAHA. LOL. You explained it way, way better than me.