Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Iran's top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated near Tehran

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Well, now the little doggy has shown just how brainwashed the children of the evil spawn can be. Tell you what, why not explain to the farmers that have lost their farms, and declared bankruptcy, just how much trump has stood up to China. OK? Then tell us just how many of trumps manufacturing plants have moved back to the US, and how many Americans he has hired.
    You really are one ignorant mofo, I bet you've never heard of TMSC, have you?

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), the latest front in the U.S.-China trade war, has hitched a large part of its future growth to the U.S. market.

TSMC, one of the world’s biggest chipmakers, announced on May 14 its plan to set up a US$12 billion factory in Arizona, United States. A few days later, TSMC reportedly halted new orders from Huawei.

With the move, TSMC will break with its practice of retaining its cutting-edge manufacturing capacity in Taiwan.

TSMC is one of the most important companies in the global tech production chain. It has been able to profit by manufacturing complex computer chips, an expensive process, for companies that do not have their own fabrication facilities. TSMC is the largest company in Taiwan and is seen as a bellwether of Taiwan’s stock market.
    https://international.thenewslens.co...%20in%20Taiwan.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Memo to self: Ban Bigdog.
    Atta boy!! That'll fix it!!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-27-2020)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

why wouldn't it?
    Well, I don't know how President-elect Biden and future President Harris feel about the Middle East, but liberals almost invariably side with Palestinians and Muslims against Israel. When Palestinians lob rockets into Israel or commit acts of terrorism, they are simply defending themselves.

We've seen it consistently since Sept 2001. 9-11 was orchestrated and carried out by Bush-Cheney. Liberals make excuses for Muslims no matter the atrocities they commit or how many innocent people they kill.

Even if Biden is reasonable about the Middle East, he will have to demonize Israel and praise Muslims to the sky in order to satisfy his base. And the Muslims will be emboldened to step up violence directed at Israel.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Post:

Callinectes (11-27-2020), cancel2 2022 (11-27-2020)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Well, I don't know how President-elect Biden and future President Harris feel about the Middle East, but liberals almost invariably side with Palestinians and Muslims against Israel. When Palestinians lob rockets into Israel or commit acts of terrorism, they are simply defending themselves.

We've seen it consistently since Sept 2001. 9-11 was orchestrated and carried out by Bush-Cheney. Liberals make excuses for Muslims no matter the atrocities they commit or how many innocent people they kill.

Even if Biden is reasonable about the Middle East, he will have to demonize Israel and praise Muslims to the sky in order to satisfy his base. And the Muslims will be emboldened to step up violence directed at Israel.

Biden takes Israeli lobby money, most likely. Same old, same old.

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Three intelligence officials said that Israel was behind the attack on the scientist. It was unclear how much the United States may have known about the operation in advance, but the two nations are the closest of allies and have long shared intelligence regarding Iran. The White House declined to comment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/27/w...st-killed.html
    So first their general and now this guy. Sounds like desperate people are antagonizing Iran in order to start a war and throw a wrench into the works of reinstating the nuclear deal. I'm betting Iran goes after Trump and his crime family personally once he's out of The White House on his fat ass and I'm kinda counting on that.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

8. The Following 2 Users Groan At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-27-2020), Earl (11-28-2020)

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    So first their general and now this guy. Sounds like desperate people are antagonizing Iran in order to start a war and throw a wrench into the works of reinstating the nuclear deal. I'm betting Iran goes after Trump and his crime family personally and I'm kinda counting on that.
    Nice. Let's hope so.

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

So first their general and now this guy. Sounds like desperate people are antagonizing Iran in order to start a war and throw a wrench into the works of reinstating the nuclear deal. I'm betting Iran goes after Trump and his crime family personally once he's out of The White House on his fat ass and I'm kinda counting on that.
    Iran is a part of the Empire....this is so much worse than antagonizing Iran.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

11. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    LOL, the funny little child has spoken out of his ass once again. Enuff said.
    Gay sex is science.

-- The Left
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

12. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

See post 70.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...93#post4069593

Also answer this, if Iran's nuclear program is indeed truly peaceful then why have they kept so much of it secret for so long? Even Atlantic magazine said the deal was a pile of crap, I am just curious as to why a self proclaimed Jew would side with the mullahs?

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...flawed/559595/

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    See post 70. Also answer this, if Iran's nuclear program is indeed truly peaceful then why have they kept so much of it secret for so long?
    And spent so much money putting a lot of it underground.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-27-2020)

15. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And spent so much money putting a lot of it underground.
    Indeed, Trump wanted to take out the UF6 centrifuges at Natanz before they were moved underground.

Iran has begun feeding uranium hexafluoride (UF6) gas feedstock into the advanced IR-2m uranium-enriching centrifuges installed at its underground plant at Natanz, a U.N. nuclear watchdog report obtained by Reuters on Wednesday said.

The move is the latest breach by Iran of its nuclear deal with major powers, which says it can only accumulate enriched uranium with first-generation IR-1 machines and those are the only ones it can operate at the underground plant. A previous IAEA report said Iran had installed IR-2m machines underground.

“On 14 November 2020, the Agency verified that Iran began feeding UF6 into the recently installed cascade of 174 IR-2m centrifuges at the Fuel Enrichment Plant (FEP) in Natanz,” the International Atomic Energy Agency report to member states dated Tuesday said.
    https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ir...-idAFKBN27Y0VM

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (11-27-2020)

17. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cunt on steroids!

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Nuclear scientists are a dime a dozen.
    Fuck, you're one serious mofo! He was their top expert ffs, why are you so stupid?

Fears of TOTAL WAR explode as Iran vows to strike back ‘like thunder’ after assassination
    IRAN has blamed Israel for assassinating its top nuclear weapons scientist and said it will "strike like thunder" in retaliation.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-joe-biden-ont

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Fuck, you're one serious mofo! He was their top expert ffs, why are you so stupid?

Fears of TOTAL WAR explode as Iran vows to strike back ‘like thunder’ after assassination
    IRAN has blamed Israel for assassinating its top nuclear weapons scientist and said it will "strike like thunder" in retaliation.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-joe-biden-ont
    I think his stupidity is calculated and malevolent.

What do you think Beijing makes of this?

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

NICE TO SEE PRES.TRUMP TYING UP "LOOSE ENDS", INSTEAD OF LEAVING IT TO THE INCOMING, ANTI-AMERICAN TREASON-O-CRATS.....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber