Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Iran's top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated near Tehran

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

DUBAI (Reuters) -The killing of Iran’s top nuclear scientist last month was carried out remotely with artificial intelligence and a machine gun equipped with a “satellite-controlled smart system”, Tasnim news agency quoted a senior commander as saying.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/iran...-idUSKBN28H13F

If true then surely the US was deeply involved, and maybe did the whole thing.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Just because you're terrified of Iranians doesn't mean that anybody else is, you craven moron.
    Care to ask the Kurds, you craven cock gobbler?

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    I would rather discuss the de Tocqueville quotation that you have appended to your posts, as I find the topic of "Liberty",( as he conceives it) very interesting. So that's what I will do. Before I start, though, I will provide a quick response to your criticisms of President Trump.( Who I think is the greatest ever American President)

You must try to keep in mind that for the first 3 years of his first term President Trump (POTUS45) was "on fire". The economy was performing extremely well, he achieved record-breaking levels of employment for American minority racial/ethnic groups, the national unemployment rate reached record lows, likewise the number of Americans receiving government benefits/foods stamps, etc. By 2018, Trump had made the US the world's largest producer of crude oil,* by November of 2019 the 25% lowest paid American workers enjoyed a 4.5 % income boost, which out-paced a 2.9% increase in earnings for the country's highest paid workers,* under the Trump administration, the poverty rate fell to a 17- year low of 11.8% as a result of a jobs-rich environment;* Poverty rates for African - Americans, Hispanic - Americans and Asian - Americans have reached their lowest levels since the US began collecting such data* before the COVID-19 pandemic hit the US, there were more Americans employed than at any other time in America's history , *from the time he was elected to the outbreak of the the Chinese corona virus, President Trump created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs,* in 2018, manufacturing jobs were growing at their fastest RATE in 30 years, * during the Trump administration the Stock Market reached record height, *; the highest closing record of the Dow Jones industrial average, the index of 30 top US companies was reached in February of 2020, * under President Trump's leadership, ISIS has lost almost all of its territory and this most loathsome and barbaric or organizations has been almost completely dismantled (YAAAAAY !!!!), * President Trump ordered a halt to US tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions, * the Trump administration secured $250 Billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 Billion in Vietnam (KWELL !!), * Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars to America as a result of the TCJA Bill that President Trump signed, *Median household income has reached the highest level EVER RECORDED * before the COVID-19 virus struck the US, youth unemployment achieved its LOWEST LEVEL IN 50 YEARS, * before the pandemic, 95% of US manufacturers were optimistic about the future, * President Trump eliminated a record number of regulations that were hurting small businesses (KWELL !!), * under President Trump, the FDA approved more affordable GENERIC DRUGS than ever before in history, * under the Trump administration the US has become a net exporter of natural gas FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1957, * President Trump made America's NATO allies start to "cough up" some more cash with respect to paying their fair share of defense spending, * In 2017 President Trump wisely withdrew America from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord, and that same year the US still led the world by having the largest reduction in carbon emissions, * President Trump moved the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem; (YAAAAY !!!), * President Trump ditched the disastrous NAFTA trade agreement and agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico and Canada that will increase jobs in America and get lots more $$$ flowing into the US as well, * The President showed he was not prepared to take any shit from China, with respect to: their forced technology transfer; intellectual property theft and their chronically abusive trade practices by imposing stiff tariffs on the nasty, little communist bastards (YAAAAY !!!)........ THERE ARE SO MANY POSITIVE ACHIEVEMENTS THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS ADMINISTRATION CHALKED UP OVER HIS FIRST TERM IN OFFICE THAT I CANNOT LIST THEM ALL HERE. IF I TRIED, THIS POST WOULD BE EXTRAORDINARY LENGTHY So I'll quickly conclude my list with one accomplishment that I personally find very special, and this is thatPresident Trump signed a law called "THE PREVENTING ANIMAL CRUELTY AND TORTURE ACT"; this makes cruelty to animals a FEDERAL FELONY so that animal abusers face MUCH TOUGHER consequences for their wicked behaviorgood4u:).

Now....Old Trapper... before you make complaints about manufacturing plants that have not returned to the US and Farmers who have lost their properties and been bankrupted, or how you feel that President Trump has not been tough enough with China recently, or how not enough (White) Americans have been hired by employers, can I remind you that from the time the COVID-19 virus arrived in America ( it was first PUBLICLY CONFIRMED in Washington State in February of 2020, thought it had almost certainly arrived in the US by December 2019) up to the present moment, the United States has been hit harder by the COVID-19 pandemic any other nation in the world. To date over 250,000 Americans have lost their lives to the Corona virus and its impact on the US economy since early 2020 has been absolutely devastating.

President Trump is not to blame for the fact that the Corona virus entered America. Like ALL world leaders he has made mistakes in trying to manage the COVID pandemic in America; but , bear in mind, the COVID-19 virus is NOT LIKE any of the previous viruses that have come out of China such as: Swine Flu m(H1N1) 2009; SARS early 2003s; the Hong Kong flu, 1968 and so on, in that it is far more infectious. COVID-19 took less than 12 weeks to morph into the first major pandemic to hit the world since the "Spanish Flu" one century ago (which killed 50 million people).

President Trump reacted quickly and decisively to the presence of COVID-19 in the US. In late February, when only 15 people had been officially diagnosed as being infected with COVID-19, he announced that he would be closing America's borders to foreigners, beginning with China. This, and the fact that Trump called the COVID-19 virus, the "Chinese virus" because it had originated in Wuhan, China, provoked the spineless and demented, Joe Biden, to accuse the President of engaging in "xenophobic fearmongering" (which is a neat illustration of the fact that the Democrats are a pack of wankers and fools).

In mid-May of 2020 President Trump launched Operation "Warp Speed" (OWS). OWS was a massive government coordinating push aimed at securing a proven vaccine for the COVID-19 virus as quickly as possible TRUMP HAD TO COMMON SENSE TO KNOW THAT THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT COVID-19 WOULD BE WITH AN EFFECTIVE ANTIVIRAL VACCINE . Earlier this month, the Pfizer pharmaceutical company announced that it had developed a COVID-19 vaccine that was approximately 95% effective in blocking the virus. This was an astonishing announcement. Never before had a vaccine for a virus been developed so quickly. This was chiefly due to Donald Trump having the steely determination to bulldoze through mountains of bureaucratic "red tape", to get something out to the American people that was safe, reliable and effective asap. MAKE NO MISTAKE, WERE IT NOT FOR TRUMP YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS VACCINE NOW - READY TO MASS MANUFACTURED AND THEN DISTRIBUTED TO THE US PUBLIC T. Antiviral vaccines typically take from 5 to 10 to 15 years to develop. Donald Trump was the driving force behind OWS and he delivered the goods in 8 months.

TRUMP unlike such DEMOCRAT weasels as OBAMA or JOE BIDEN is a man of action. Trump is a DOER not a TALKER; not an INEFFECTUAL WAFFLING, BULLSHIT ARTIST/LIAR like BIDEN, or should I say, WHOEVER IS CURRENTLY PULLING THE PATHETIC, DEMENTED BIDEN PUPPET'S STRINGS. Even before his brain began turning into marmalade, Biden had managed to accomplish precisely NOTHING repeat NOTHING in 50 years as a federal politician on Capitol Hill. (Except, of course, make lots of money for himself and family by corruptly and illegally leveraging his influence as Obama's Vice President in exchange for fast bucks, for example, a cool $1.5 billion (USD), from the Chinese Communist Party - one of America's enemies.

I'll get back to you anon regarding de Tocqueville's conception of "Liberty", as I find the topic fascinating. (Thinking about Biden has just made me extremely angry and now I cannot concentrate properly).

Dachshund
    I notice that the Left is extremely reluctant to discuss Warpspeed and then only to attempt to disparage it. There is no doubt in my mind that the likes of Biden would still be talking about even now instead of doing anything. It's one of the greatest feats in medical history, up there with penicillin saving the lives of millions in WW2. Old Crapper is a waste of space, pay him no mind.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Dachsund (12-07-2020), Earl (12-08-2020)

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Primavera,

Yes, I agree. Trump is an extraordinary, remarkable man - a truly great political leader. A lot of Americans misjudge him. He is brash and he speaks his mind when he gets angry. And all of the liberal establish clutch their pearls and say "Oh dear - isn't it just too awful, Trump is so vulgar, so bad- mannered, coarse, he is an embarrassment to America !! Sure Trump is not an effete little sophist like Obama with his refined Harvard Law School arrogance and sense of superiority. Trump is a rough diamond, when you look beneath the crusty exterior, if you have any brains you can see that he is a good, decent man who is trying as hard as he possibly can to do the right thing for ALL of the American people - for "We the people." And up until the arrival of COVID-19 in the US in Jan/Feb of this year HE WAS SUCCEEDING ! He surely was, steadily "Making America Great Again." It was the most uplifting and inspiring performance I have ever seen in 40 years of watching Western politics. And what's more incredible is that he basically did it all by himself - (I mean almost literally), because a lot of the Senior Republican politicians he had around him were nothing but time-serving Swamp Creatures - members of the DC political establishment no different to their Democrat counterparts) - and all the while he had the criminally corrupt, Obama Deep State trying to knife him in the back : Hillary Clinton as Obama's Secretary of State paying $12 million for dirty oppo research to dig up Russian dirt on Trump in April of 2016 (The result? A 35- page piece of worthless crap called the "Steele Dossier" full of salacious stories about Trump attending sex parties in Moscow (at the age of 70 !) and hiring prostitutes in the Ritz-Carlton hotel in 2013 to perform "Golden Showers" on the bed in his hotel suite ! I mean, FFS !, crooked/lying Jim Comey's lawless FBI, Comrade ( i.e. former member of the American Communist Party) John Brennan's CIA, Bruce Ohr at the DOJ, the two-year, Operation ("There's no there, there") "Crossfire Hurricane", the $40,000,000, uber - partisan Mueller Investigation witch hunt which FOUND NO EVIDENCE of Trump-Russia collusion, the risible, clown show that was the Trump impeachment process, and ,of course, "Fake News" American mainstream media CEOs at CNN, MSNBC, "The Washington Post", "The New York Times" attacking him 24/7, not to mention the information censors of Big Teck like Zuckerberg' Facebook, Jack Dorsey's Twitter, Amazon, Google, etc; all supporting the Democrats, and the list goes on and on.

Despite all of these bitter and ruthless enemies hurling their slings and arrows at him, Trump just brushed them off. He must have lots of iron in the soul !

As for the long list of substantial achievements he chalked up in the first three years of his first term, I think President Trump was born with an innate talent such that he could intuitively, and correctly, and decisively grasp whatever the KEY social/economic/foreign/domestic political/defense issues of the day were. He then knocked out decisive a policy, implemented it AND MADE SURE IT DELIVERED THE GOODS through his adamantine "will to power."

Dachshund

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsund For This Post:

Earl (12-08-2020)

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    I notice that the Left is extremely reluctant to discuss Warpspeed and then only to attempt to disparage it. There is no doubt in my mind that the likes of Biden would still be talking about even now instead of doing anything. It's one of the greatest feats in medical history, up there with penicillin saving the lives of millions in WW2. Old Crapper is a waste of space, pay him no mind.
    yep getting 2 vaccines to market in 7 months!
    All because of the public/private partnership.

Biden??? ROFL - he'd appoint a bunch of bureaucrats and say he was working on it!

8. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,484 Times in 6,228 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Care to ask the Kurds, you craven cock gobbler?
    The Kurds have more to fear from the Turks, you daft old parasite and also the Syrians, Izraelis, Iraqis - and they've lately been betrayed by your orange idol.
    The point at issue, however, prior to your attempt at deflection,was why some craven American naming himself ' Bulletbob ' should fear Iran.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

9. The Following 2 Users Groan At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (12-08-2020), Earl (12-08-2020)

10. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The Kurds have more to fear from the Turks, you daft old parasite and also the Syrians, Izraelis, Iraqis - and they've lately been betrayed by your orange idol.
    The point at issue, however, prior to your attempt at deflection,was why some craven American naming himself ' Bulletbob ' should fear Iran.
    One of my best friends is an Iranian Kurd and he'd have serious issue with that bullshit.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...Xr1xQdZS19Ncoz

11. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Memo to self: Ban Bigdog.
    Translation: I, BidenPresident, am such a coward, I will run instead of having to try and defend what I believe.

12. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Translation: I, BidenPresident, am such a coward, I will run instead of having to try and defend what I believe.
    With the Regressive Left almost always the situation is that they dont know what they believe enough to defend it. They have lines to say, snippets of lies and bad ideas that they were indoctrinated in at the failed universities by their betters.....it scares them how little they can operate on their own......they need to get back to their FantasyLands fast!
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    With the Regressive Left almost always the situation is that they dont know what they believe enough to defend it. They have lines to say, snippets of lies and bad ideas that they were indoctrinated in at the failed universities by their betters.....it scares them how little they can operate on their own......they need to get back to their FantasyLands fast!
    It's why so many of them have gone into IA hiding. They give the excuse that the problem is with me yet seem to have forgotten THEY are the ones putting me on ignore not the other way around.

14. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's why so many of them have gone into IA hiding. They give the excuse that the problem is with me yet seem to have forgotten THEY are the ones putting me on ignore not the other way around.
    I have had the same problem at other places, where I was a very good citizen and a awesome content provider, I had that problem all the way up to mod abuse.

They run away until they can form a mob strong enough to shut down the ideas and people who dont agree with them......they are not smart enough and not civilized enough to take part in conversations, to tell the truth, to win in a far fight of ideas......so we get this Taliban like dark age Evil.

It sucks.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have had the same problem at other places, where I was a very good citizen and a awesome content provider, I had that problem all the way up to mod abuse.

They run away until they can form a mob strong enough to shut down the ideas and people who dont agree with them......they are not smart enough and not civilized enough to take part in conversations, to tell the truth, to win in a far fight of ideas......so we get this Taliban like dark age Evil.

It sucks.
    Each of those that put me on IA blamed me. Maybe they truly thought I clicked on it in their profile.

16. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Each of those that put me on IA blamed me. Maybe they truly thought I clicked on it in their profile.
    You’re a racist, a lot of people IA you for that reason, you post nothing of substance.

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Regressive Left does not believe in the existence of truth...they put words together in the order they feel like....in the order that they hope is good enough to get them what they want.

DARK AGES SUCK!

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Regressive Left does not believe in the existence of truth...they put words together in the order they feel like....in the order that they hope is good enough to get them what they want.
    Just as stated, one of them blamed me in a reply post. While she doesn't put me on ignore, she does delete my posts and changes thread titles using her mod ability.