Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: The great thing about a Biden presidency is we'll see a lot more of President Obama

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    At least we've read the Constitution, which is more than I can say about you.
    no, you haven't read the constitution. you get it spoon fed to you by liberal idiots trying to tell you that the 2nd Amendment only gives a right to the militia
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Why is that great? Obama was a loser in terms of what he did in office. Mediocrity might best describe his accomplishments. I'll submit and give you he was one hell of an orator when reading a script and certainly he was excellent at getting elected. As a manager and leader however, he was crap at best. I'd have voted for him as class president in high school... but that position is and was meaningless as is Obama in terms of his accomplishments.
    Dumbasses listen to the MSM who think Obama was great, and fake the narrative. He was GODAWFUL on foreign policy and very corrupt domestically.

But media claims his only scandal was a tan suit. This is how easy it is to fool sheeple like the OP.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    no, you haven't read the constitution. you get it spoon fed to you by liberal idiots trying to tell you that the 2nd Amendment only gives a right to the militia
    I just Googled the Constitution, so...it seems what you're mad about is that we don't accept your interpretation of the Constitution, as strained as it may be, and because of that, you do not accept them as legitimate either.

But I'm not sure who deemed you the arbiter of legitimacy because you've done nothing to earn that distinction...you just gave it to yourself.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just Googled the Constitution, so...it seems what you're mad about is that we don't accept your interpretation of the Constitution, as strained as it may be, and because of that, you do not accept them as legitimate either.

But I'm not sure who deemed you the arbiter of legitimacy because you've done nothing to earn that distinction...you just gave it to yourself.
    does it say 'right of the militia' or 'right of the people'?????

you lose..........it's not anyone elses fault but yours that you deliberately misunderstand plain words...........and we the people wrote the constitution. nowhere does it say that we gave the new government any power to define their limits of power
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

does it say 'right of the militia' or 'right of the people'?????
    If you're referring to the 2A, it says the militia is to be regulated. It's literally the first part of the amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State; the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

you lose..........it's not anyone elses fault but yours that you deliberately misunderstand plain words...........and we the people wrote the constitution. nowhere does it say that we gave the new government any power to define their limits of power
    "A well regulated Militia..."

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you're referring to the 2A, it says the militia is to be regulated. It's literally the first part of the amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State; the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"A well regulated Militia..."
    and i'll ask again, because nobody has yet to provide the founders citation, what documentation from the founders do you have that shows they wanted the militia to be regulated by the government????

because i've provided numerous citations that specifically states that the militia were the people, independent of the government to ensure the security of a free state over that of an oppressive central government.

do you need to see all of those again?

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and i'll ask again, because nobody has yet to provide the founders citation, what documentation from the founders do you have that shows they wanted the militia to be regulated by the government????
    Well...it is in the founding document, and who else would regulate it? The King of England? The Dutch East India Company? Jesus?

because i've provided numerous citations that specifically states that the militia were the people, independent of the government to ensure the security of a free state over that of an oppressive central government.
    Well, if that's what you think, then you need to go back and learn what "regulated" means. The Constitution didn't set out that any trashy redneck could arm himself with a gun and call himself a militia.

Well-regulated means what?

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well...it is in the founding document, and who else would regulate it? The King of England? The Dutch East India Company? Jesus?
    regulated meant many things, and to the founders it meant well working or trained. It is the absolute height of stupidity to believe that the founders would only accept a right of government regulated troops to keep and bear arms after they just won independence from their government that tried to regulate their arms.

Well, if that's what you think, then you need to go back and learn what "regulated" means. The Constitution didn't set out that any trashy redneck could arm himself with a gun and call himself a militia.

Well-regulated means what?
    every single piece of documentation from the ratification years all have a single common thread, that standing armies were a bane to liberty, so we the people have the right to keep and bear arms......including all our trashy rednecks, communist

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    America's favorite President is doing the talk show circuit, writing a book, doing interviews. Isn't it great to see him and Michelle back in the spotlight. The sanity is contagious.
    Be careful what you ask for.

Obama lost more power and seats since anyone since Eisenhower. Just sayin’
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.