Members banned from this thread: evince, christiefan915, ThatOwlWoman, Guno צְבִי and LV426

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kraken is here

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    that is a decision for the SC, not for a simple minded JPP lib'rul......
    No. It's for the plaintiff to make the claim when seeking relief. They have not done so. They tried to have the election in Pennsylvania overturned by Federal Courts. They failed three times I believe. Then they tried the state court when that didn't work. Now they are out of options. The decision in question will not be appealed. A sixth grader taking a law class would know that. Cracker Jack U is not a law school. Sorry.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStringTheory View Post
    I have not backtracked at all. The feds have no jurisdiction in this case, not simply because it was filed in state court but because it does not raise a question concerning federal law/Constitution.
    At this point the loser is just trying to save face. He thought he would sound VERY IMPORTANT when he said that the decision would be appealed to a Federal Appeals court. He got busted and can't admit he's wrong. Typical Trumptard. It makes his claim of being a JD laughable.

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

On what basis would the Supreme Court take ANY case right now?

Serious question. I'm checking to see if you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

The allegation has to be raised by the plaintiff in the suit. They did not allege a violation of the federal constitution. The supreme court, no court, just goes looking for violations of the constitution or law.

There is no way you are qualified to practice law. You don't know the first thing about the subject.

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol....the armchair lawyers are out in full force tonight......when you get your JD, give it another try....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol....the armchair lawyers are out in full force tonight......when you get your JD, give it another try....
    Jerome loooooves to play lawyer online.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    On what basis would the Supreme Court take ANY case right now?

Serious question. I'm checking to see if you know.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And when you finish your remedial civics class at the center let us know.

8. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Arizona State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election - 11/30/20

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

FBI Requests Voter Integrity Project Data on Absentee Ballots for Investigation

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has requested the Voter Integrity Project’s (VIP) findings indicating illegal ballots in Georgia and other contested states. VIP was started by Matt Braynard immediately following this most recent general election. VIP has claimed to discover significant evidence of voter fraud that would impact the election’s outcome.

Braynard is the Executive Director of Look Ahead America, a voting registration and informational nonprofit, and former Data Chief and Strategist for Trump for President.

According to former Kansas Attorney General and Thomas More Society Director Phillip Kline, a special agent from the Los Angeles Field Office reached out to Braynard regarding VIP’s data.

In Georgia, VIP discovered that many apartment addresses for those who voted absentee were actually postal facilities. According to the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA), individuals are prohibited from registering and requesting absentee ballots using a postal facility as a residential address.

Additionally, VIP discovered at least one thousand votes that were attached to “non-residential, purely commercial addresses.”

More Georgia residency analyses within VIP research uncovered nearly 16,000 voters that had filed a change of address to another state, with nearly 5,000 having issued a subsequent voter registration in another state.

Braynard’s team also investigated the infrequent voters in precincts with high turnouts. In Georgia, about one percent of respondents stated that they hadn’t casted a ballot, though the state reported they did.

Over 44 percent of nearly 260 respondents shared that they had returned their absentee ballot – yet the state recorded that they didn’t. Of the total amount of absentee ballots that were issued, nearly 140,000 were unreturned.

As for dead voters, Braynard shared that VIP hadn’t found some evidence, but not any correlation of a “targeted effort to cast the ballots of deceased voters.”

Additionally, legal teams have requested for Braynard to submit his work to their cases in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona.

A full analysis of VIP’s findings and conclusions in Georgia and the other contested states was published in a video.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/30...investigation/

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

10. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Michigan county flips back to Trump following election software update

Reliably GOP county had originally swung to Biden.

Election software in Michigan's Antrim County that had incorrectly directed Democratic votes to presidential candidate Joe Biden was updated Friday, putting thousands of votes correctly into President Trump's totals.

The software had reportedly caused a significant number of votes to be allotted to Biden in a county that has for years been reliably red. In the presumed final count, Biden had originally led in the county by roughly 3,000 votes. Revised totals show that Trump won the county by around 2,500.

The error came after an election staffer failed to update the software to adjust for changes in a local ballot, state officials said following the incident.

Addressing the mishap, Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said Friday during a press conference that "47 counties [in Michigan] use this same software in the same capacity."

"These counties that use this software need to closely examine their results for similar discrepancies," she said.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ips-back-trump
    pain in abortion.

11. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Michigan county flips back to Trump following election software update

Reliably GOP county had originally swung to Biden.

Election software in Michigan's Antrim County that had incorrectly directed Democratic votes to presidential candidate Joe Biden was updated Friday, putting thousands of votes correctly into President Trump's totals.

The software had reportedly caused a significant number of votes to be allotted to Biden in a county that has for years been reliably red. In the presumed final count, Biden had originally led in the county by roughly 3,000 votes. Revised totals show that Trump won the county by around 2,500.

The error came after an election staffer failed to update the software to adjust for changes in a local ballot, state officials said following the incident.

Addressing the mishap, Michigan GOP Chairwoman Laura Cox said Friday during a press conference that "47 counties [in Michigan] use this same software in the same capacity."

"These counties that use this software need to closely examine their results for similar discrepancies," she said.

Good thing you never took me up on any bets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...0c2_story.html
    Wisconsin and Arizona make it official as Trump fails to stop vote certification in all six states where he contested his defeat
    ...Three other states where the Trump campaign and its allies have tried to overturn the results — Michigan, Nevada and Pennsylvania — have also certified their results....

...Their actions brought Biden one step closer to an official victory on Dec. 14, when the electoral college meets.

While Trump has kept up a stream of baseless claims that the election was corrupted by fraud, a growing number of state officials on both sides of the aisle pushed back against that notion.

12. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Arizona State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election - 11/30/20

[video=youtube;rri6flxaXww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rri6flxaXww
    Trump must be getting desperate.

13. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are just spewing a bunch of false information and lies.

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,...4676--,00.html

14. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Right back at you son. Difference being I don't claim to have one.

15. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Right back at you son. Difference being I don't claim to have one.
    it is good that you also made no claim to sentience......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”