Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama defends Rev. Wright as 'supremely gifted preacher,'

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    No I cant let it go when a former president sat in a radical church where the preacher said gd America , frankly any one who said such vile nasty things I wont ever forget .
    And as a American you shouldn't either .
    You're soiling your panties over, "God damn America"? The outgoing president grabbed pussies. Those are his words. Grow a pair.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I never paid much attention to what priests said. It was another half hour of my life I would never get back. They impacted me zero.
    Wright was a marine. Then went to the navy where he was a cardiopulmonary technician. He worked on LBJs heart in the White House.Does your rev, change your life? Why did Wright change Obama. Get off it. It is dumb. I suspect Obama is not president anymore.
    I suspect any man who supported a man who tells others gd America is a clown and a two faced clown

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

really ?
    I have never heard of a preacher saying gd America before perhaps you have some examples if it isn't uncommon that you can share with us.

Also while your at it tell me how many former presidents supported them for saying it .
    I am very sorry but I need to red pill you.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    You're soiling your panties over, "God damn America"? The outgoing president grabbed pussies. Those are his words. Grow a pair.
    did I say I soiled my underwear , why no I did not, lets be honest here for a bit .a man who talks about sexwith a female is fairly normal , granted his statement was inappropriate compared to a man who sits there and listens to another say gd America and support him for it.
    Yes they are just words but dont words have meaning to them ? orm hanged.

Im sure if Trump went and listened to a man say gd America democrats would have riots about nit call for him to be impeached .

You see I have a pair and they are very big thats why I stand up for what I believe to be true .
    You might want to try it , its called being a man, and A American .

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I am very sorry but I need to red pill you.

Im not familar with that term red pill.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes he said gd America didn't he and slavery was a long time ago and the usa was not the one selling them it was their fellow blacks gathering them up and selling them I didnt notice the raciest revf telling that story did he ?
    but he did say gd America plainly or did you block that part out .

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

The term came from the movie, "Matrix". When given a choice between knowing the uncomfortable truth or going back to denying the reality (going back to the way it was), you have a choice to take the red pill (truth) or the blue pill (fiction).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

did I say I soiled my underwear , why no I did not, lets be honest here for a bit .a man who talks about sexwith a female is fairly normal , granted his statement was inappropriate compared to a man who sits there and listens to another say gd America and support him for it.
    Yes they are just words but dont words have meaning to them ? orm hanged.

Im sure if Trump went and listened to a man say gd America democrats would have riots about nit call for him to be impeached .

You see I have a pair and they are very big thats why I stand up for what I believe to be true .
    You might want to try it , its called being a man, and A American .
    Trump should have been impeached for about 6,000 things and, "God damn America," would have been the least controversial of all of them. Spare me your half-decade-too-late indignation at nothing. Every Trump supporter, in my experience, is a hypocrite, a coward, and a liar. I'm including you in that calculation. You sold your balls to Team Trump years ago. You're a castrated, empty husk of what a man could have been. You're a disappointment to at least three generations of Americans; and you're trash for supporting Donald Trump.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,919 Times in 13,189 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Trump should have been impeached for about 6,000 things and, "God damn America," would have been the least controversial of all of them. Spare me your half-decade-too-late indignation at nothing. Every Trump supporter, in my experience, is a hypocrite, a coward, and a liar. I'm including you in that calculation. You sold your balls to Team Trump years ago. You're a castrated, empty husk of what a man could have been. You're a disappointment to at least three generations of Americans; and you're trash for supporting Donald Trump.
    Could you point out the top say 10 things Trump should have been impeached for for us? Thanks in advance.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

really ?
    I have never heard of a preacher saying gd America before perhaps you have some examples if it isn't uncommon that you can share with us.

Also while your at it tell me how many former presidents supported them for saying it .
    Fire and brimstone preacher here... Though I have never made that exact statement ... and would never ... I have asked the question “Why would God bless America?” I asked that during a sermon on the Fourth of July after pointing out some of our country’s shortcomings...supporting abortion, calling evil good and good evil, etc. But the final point of the sermon was that while we have our shortcomings this country is still the best there is on the earth and we [Christians] need to do our best to keep it that way while improving those shortcomings. Conclusion that day ... there is nothing wrong with celebrating the USA. In fact, I think we should celebrate it.

I feel the same today.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

anatta (11-26-2020), AProudLefty (11-26-2020), Bulletbob (11-27-2020)

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Could you point out the top say 10 things Trump should have been impeached for for us? Thanks in advance.
    Sure. But you're not the type of person who is going to internalize them, analyze them, or understand them. Trumpists are wastes of time. You are a waste of time.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure. But you're not the type of person who is going to internalize them, analyze them, or understand them. Trumpists are wastes of time. You are a waste of time.
    Awww... An ad hominem. What difference does any of that make to my request? It should be simple for you to list the top 10 when there "...about 6,000 things..." Trump is guilty of. Come on! That's less than one-tenth of one percent. How much effort is that? Or, is it you are just making shit up and really have nothing in the way of a rational, factual, and reasoned response which is why you quickly resorted to ad hominem?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Grokmaster (11-26-2020)

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Awww... An ad hominem. What difference does any of that make to my request? It should be simple for you to list the top 10 when there "...about 6,000 things..." Trump is guilty of. Come on! That's less than one-tenth of one percent. How much effort is that? Or, is it you are just making shit up and really have nothing in the way of a rational, factual, and reasoned response which is why you quickly resorted to ad hominem?
    Sigh.

I offered an ad hominem because that's all you people are worth. You're a piece of shit. All of you. But let's do this because I'm awake anyway. I'm not sure these are in a particular order, but they're all worthy of impeachment.

1.) Obstruction of Congress

2.) Abuse of power

3.) Perjury

4.) Obstruction of justice

5.) Campaign finance violations

6.) Emoluments

7.) Tax evasion

8.) Fraud

9.) International law violations

10.) Manipulation of federal agencies for political/partisan purposes, including the USPS (see: Amazon) and the National Economic Council (see: AT&T/Time Warner merger)

I could add to the list, but you're going to play dumb and ask what I mean by each numbered point. Please, before you do, realize that I don't care about you people and that you wouldn't have a point if it was delivered to your door.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sigh.

I offered an ad hominem because that's all you people are worth. You're a piece of shit. All of you. But let's do this because I'm awake anyway. I'm not sure these are in a particular order, but they're all worthy of impeachment.

1.) Obstruction of Congress

2.) Abuse of power

3.) Perjury

4.) Obstruction of justice

5.) Campaign finance violations

6.) Emoluments

7.) Tax evasion

8.) Fraud

9.) International law violations

10.) Manipulation of federal agencies for political/partisan purposes, including the USPS (see: Amazon) and the National Economic Council (see: AT&T/Time Warner merger)

I could add to the list, but you're going to play dumb and ask what I mean by each numbered point. Please, before you do, realize that I don't care about you people and that you wouldn't have a point if it was delivered to your door.
    That's all rather vague. Let's start with the low hanging fruit. International law violations--assuming they even happened--are irrelevant. Those don't count in the US whatsoever. Number 10 is easily applicable to Clinton and Obama as well, so why weren't they prosecuted for those? (Obama IRS scandal for example).

Fraud? Really? What fraud did Trump perpetrate?

Tax evasion? For what? Not releasing his tax returns? The IRS audits Trump perpetually. You'd think they'd have caught him by now for something after decades of audits...

Emoluments? Same thing as tax returns.

Campaign finance violations? Clinton and Chinagate comes to mind. Obama was accused of this too. I doubt you have anything more than political posturing here.

Obstruction of Congress. Not possible given how we have separation of powers between branches of the federal government. The executive branch is equal to the legislative. Congress can demand and the President can deny. Obama did that far more than Trump.

Abuse of power. There's a vague and general claim that's nearly impossible to prove.

Perjury. Same thing. Clinton clearly did this but it largely was let slid. The same goes for Trump.

Obstruction of Justice is on par with your claim of obstruction of Congress.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Grokmaster (11-26-2020)

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

yes he said gd America didn't he and slavery was a long time ago and the usa was not the one selling them it was their fellow blacks gathering them up and selling them I didnt notice the raciest revf telling that story did he ?
    but he did say gd America plainly or did you block that part out .
    according to Obama that is "taking out of context" what Wright said.
    Obama tells the big lie because his minions believe his every word unquestionably

19. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Bulletbob (11-27-2020)