Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Biden tries to spread calm, as some Democrats worry about his willingness to fight

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so you, following in the footsteps of your heritage, are nothing more than slaves who follow the orders of your master........the Democratic party........how does that make you feel?
    So much ignorance. Still can’t get over not making the team, huh?

I’ll play.

For starters, yes, I’m black, which seems to be a real problem for you, else why always mention it. Why do you always mean it? That’s just your inferiority complex talking to you. Your inferiority complex tells you should be more intelligent then someone of my “heritage” but you’ve never been able to demonstrate that. Instead of engaging in any semblance of intellectual discourse, all you can come up with are asinine attempts at insults, claims of how tough and ‘manly’ you are, and threats to stalk and rape a woman you don’t even know because you disagree with her. You’re Stupid.

You’re on a message board, thus the only weapon you have here is your intellect, but you don’t have any. Stupid is as deep as it gets.

My heritage was a critical component in putting the boot �� up the Trump ass, the single most thing desired by me, and about 80 million others in this elfection, WE got what we wanted, DID YOU?

You’re Stupid. Do come again.
    Last edited by blackascoal; 11-26-2020 at 02:59 PM.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-26-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-26-2020)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    So much ignorance. Still can’t get over not making the team, huh?

I’ll play.

For starters, yes, I’m black, which seems to be a real problem for you, else why always mention it.
    lets get one thing clear, real quick. the only problem i have with you being black is that you seem to fall prey to the bullshit that the democrats put out to you, when in the past you've shown that you're smarter than that......but apparently those are only brief shining moments........

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Why do you always mean it? That’s just your inferiority complex talking to you. Your inferiority complex tells you should be more intelligent then someone of my “heritage” but you’ve never been able to demonstrate that. Instead of engaging in any semblance of intellectual discourse, all you can come up with are asinine attempts at insults, claims of how tough and ‘manly’ you are, and threats to stalk and rape a woman you don’t even know because you disagree with her. You’re Stupid.
    no. whats stupid is that you, not unlike any of the other liberals/democrats or conservatives/republicans on here seem think things have to break down to race.......but I spent 6 years as a Marine knowing nothing more than the color green...........as my training dictated, but it was also easier for me because I didn't grow up in an area dominated by race.........maybe that's your issue.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

once again you prove me correct that liberals were completely unhinged in their infantile hatred and voted for evil to defeat evil
    Always a pleasure to see you eat your words before running from them.

I accept your rather pathetic surrender.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Think the investigations will be it, finally lol?
    Your whore lost. Pweeze stawp cwying.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Do you see me screaming at the sky?

I accepted that Trump lost a likely illegitimate election weeks ago.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-27-2020)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump is illegitimate. He is a criminal.

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, we all do.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, we all do.

What part of ‘I accepted’ don’t you understand?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What part of ‘I accepted’ don’t you understand?
    You haven't accepted it, whore. Your own words betray you.

Your whore lost. Get over it.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You haven't accepted it, whore. Your own words betray you.

Your whore lost. Get over it.
    You goof balls whined for four years over 2016 so you’re hardly in a position to talk about anyone whining.

Conservatives aren’t cry babies. You won’t see us out in the streets. We’ll lick our wounds and then get busy on the midterms.

I expect you’ll make our jobs relatively easy.

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

You goof balls whined for four years over 2016 so you’re hardly in a position to talk about anyone whining.

Conservatives aren’t cry babies. You won’t see us out in the streets. We’ll lick our wounds and then get busy on the midterms.

I expect you’ll make our jobs relatively easy.
    To your point let’s hope man because seeing a few people on the right saying don’t vote in the Georgia Senate runoff and God help us if the Democrats win both those seats

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    To your point let’s hope man because seeing a few people on the right saying don’t vote in the Georgia Senate runoff and God help us if the Democrats win both those seats
    That would all but guarantee Republicans would take both branches of congress in the midterms.

Never lose sight of the bigger picture.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

That would all but guarantee Republicans would take both branches of congress in the midterms.

Never lose sight of the bigger picture.
    Two thoughts:

1) we saw what happened when Obama had a Dem controlled Congress. That was not good and don’t want to see Biden have the same opportunity

2) I haven’t looked at the Senate races for ‘22 but my understanding is it’s not favorable for Republicans. So if in top of that Dems win two Senate seats now in what should be a conservative state would really hurt their chances of regaining power in ‘22.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Two thoughts:

1) we saw what happened when Obama had a Dem controlled Congress. That was not good and don’t want to see Biden have the same opportunity

2) I haven’t looked at the Senate races for ‘22 but my understanding is it’s not favorable for Republicans. So if in top of that Dems win two Senate seats now in what should be a conservative state would really hurt their chances of regaining power in ‘22.
    I don’t know about particular races in ‘22.

I just know that once the country gets a taste of what Democrats have in store there would be a bloodletting in the next election. And likely even the one after.

There was no blue wave for a reason. Much of country doesn’t want what Democrats are offering.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

lets get one thing clear, real quick. the only problem i have with you being black is that you seem to fall prey to the bullshit that the democrats put out to you, when in the past you've shown that you're smarter than that......but apparently those are only brief shining moments........

no. whats stupid is that you, not unlike any of the other liberals/democrats or conservatives/republicans on here seem think things have to break down to race.......but I spent 6 years as a Marine knowing nothing more than the color green...........as my training dictated, but it was also easier for me because I didn't grow up in an area dominated by race.........maybe that's your issue.
    If that was true, why did you bring it up? My heritage has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You brought it up and I gladly responded to it. Most other liberals and democrats here aren’t black, thus don’t speak from that perspective. I am anti I do. If that bothers you, too bad.

As i said, I consider my 3rd party fantasy a waste of time and I repeat, my vote got me what I voted for, and again, did yours?

Anytime you actually want to intelligently debate the value of 3rd party voting vs voting for a candidate who at least has a chance of winning, be my guest. I won’t threaten to beat you up, nor will I even use bad words or ugly names, because I won’t have to to get my point across.

Try civility, it works.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

19. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-26-2020)