Thread: Biden’s Grave Diggers

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Biden’s Grave Diggers

Senators Cotton, Hawley, and Rubio are too generous:

According to the Washington Post, Sen. Tom Cotton called this collection “panda huggers who will only reinforce [Biden’s] instincts to go soft on China.”

Sen. Josh Hawley calls the three “a group of corporatists and war enthusiasts — and #BigTech sellouts.”

Sen. Marco Rubio gets the prize. He describes them “polite and orderly caretakers of America’s decline.”

Biden turns to “polite and orderly caretakers of America’s decline”
    Posted on November 25, 2020
    by Paul Mirengoff

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...as-decline.php

FDR’s cabinet is remembered as the “Brain Trust” —— China Joe Biden’s cabinet will be remembered as the Grave Diggers.

Aside from China Joe’s cabinet secretaries, he will have more than enough pallbearers among his chosen bureaucrats to attend the coffin at America’s funeral.

Usually a country is killed by a coup, a violent revolution, or defeated in a war. This will be the first time in history a country will be assassinated after a long-running conspiracy that began in the 1920s.

Make no mistake about who the assassins are. The assassination was a conspiracy planned by print media and executed by television.

eulogy
    (noun)
    plural eulogies

1. A laudatory speech or written tribute, especially one praising someone who has died.

2. High praise or commendation.

eulogistic (adjective)
    eulogistically (adverb)

Finally, you will not find a word of praise in media mouths eulogy for posterity. Their tribute to this country’s greatness will consist of condemnation similar to the one Soviet Union media gave to Communists for killing Russia.

p.s. Public school education has been preparing America’s children for the death. The first generation of children who were taught how terrible their country is are now mature adults. They will either shrug or rejoice after the funeral.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    FDR’s cabinet is remembered as the “Brain Trust” —— China Joe Biden’s cabinet will be remembered as the Grave Diggers.

I hope Gary Varvel writes another cartoon depicting Obama trying to revive Biden’s chance of becoming president.

The truth is that Obama was a Wall Street-friendly president. He started with bailouts, then moved to free trade deals and a lenient attitude toward financial concentration. So is it a coincidence that Wall Streeters, hedge funders, and wheeler-dealers loom so large in the Democratic Party’s financial support structure? And that financiers mostly paid for the Obama presidential library? Probably not.

Pinkerton: Barack Obama Is a Machiavellian Fox in ‘A Promised Land’
    by James P. Pinkerton
    28 Nov 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...promised-land/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

I can't tell if your posts are serious or if you're ironically mocking right-wingers.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    I can't tell if your posts are serious
    To Michael_Panetta: Serious from an archconservative’s perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    or if you're ironically mocking right-wingers.
    To Michael_Panetta: How does this comment mock right-wingers?

I hope Gary Varvel writes another cartoon depicting Obama trying to revive Biden’s chance of becoming president.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

To Michael_Panetta: Serious from an archconservative’s perspective.

To Michael_Panetta: How does this comment mock right-wingers?
    Well, the OP is full of nonsense that I would post if I were trolling as a right-winger. I didn't think you were serious. My apologies.