Thread: Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy Admits no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 election

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Default Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy Admits no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 election

Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy has admitted that some of the channel's post-election news coverage has not been accurate, but defended the output as merely providing people's opinions.

Ruddy was being interviewed on Peacock's The Mehdi Hasan Show about how he can justify the misinformation and conspiracy theories that have been aired on the network, which has seen a surge of viewership and praise from Donald Trump.

Hasan accused Newsmax's post-election coverage as like "watching a parallel universe" as it continues to push disputed claims of widespread voter fraud, the debunked theory that Dominion Voting Systems glitch massively favored Joe Biden and the suggestion that Trump could still be president in January.

Hasan also played an "especially ridiculous" clip from Diamond and Silk, who appear on Newsmax despite being cut from Fox News for spreading conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 pandemic.

During the clip, Diamond and Silk, real names Lynette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, claim the "China Virus" and the "scandemic" are linked to an overall plan for the Democrats to rig the election.

"Given you yourself have been a journalist Chris for more than 30 years, do you feel embarrassed to be running nonsense like that on your network and calling it news?" Hasan asked.

"Like all the networks, and networks you've been on, there's a lot of opinion hosts, and they have all sorts of things that I don't subscribe to," Ruddy replied.

"I do believe in free discourse, I believe in people having their opinion. We're not saying that that is accurate."

Hasan then interrupted Ruddy to ask him "You're not saying your own shows are accurate?" which he does not respond to.

"We have gone out of our way to say we have no evidence that the Dominion software was manipulated in any way," Ruddy continues.

"We are reporting what people are saying like the Trump campaign, we're not necessarily embracing it."

Hasan then asks when history looks back on this "undemocratic moment" when many Republicans were trying to "overturn a free and fair election" whether Newsmax would be "proud" of what they chose to air.
    Hasan gives an example of the press conference from recently fired Trump lawyer Sydney Powell, who is accused of being a QAnon supporter and suggested that former Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez, who died in 2013, created the Dominion Voting Systems to help rig the election for Biden.

"She's a prominent attorney that filed on this. She's a former U.S. attorney. Again, I think the public can make a decision rather than you or I, as to the quality of the information she's giving and whether she's legit."
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-25-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

"no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 election " !!!!????? We know millions of illegals voted. Sanctuary cities have admitted that when they say "we don't enforce immigration laws."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    "no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 election " !!!!????? We know millions of illegals voted. Sanctuary cities have admitted that when they say "we don't enforce immigration laws."
    Nope, simply not true. Illegals did not vote.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,031 Times in 8,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

When even NewsMax admits it is a hoax...

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nope, simply not true. Illegals did not vote.
    These TrumpTards would believe anything without proof.

Sad
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

What do immigration laws have to do with vote fraud? Not a single instance of undocumented people voting. In fact we are still waiting for the Donald to document the 3 million illegal votes from 2016.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

tunnel.jpg

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
    TDaK says "We know millions of illegals voted" yet he offers zero proof.

In our words, TDaK is FOS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

John Barron (11-26-2020)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are literally the dumbest moron on the planet. Why are you arguing with one of your heroes. Your hero says there was no fraud. Saying there was a bunch of illegals that voted of course is just a dead ass delusional lie. The problem with you Russian bots is you need reprogramming cuz the original programming sucks there's no reason for cities to enforce federal law cities are not federal agencies.