Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The White Supremacy. A study in being offensive.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Default The White Supremacy. A study in being offensive.

White supremacy. What is it. Well, about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. Obviously negro males find White women superior. Also, negro women will often straighten their hair to be more like White woman's hair. Or wear wigs like that. Next, brunette women will often dye their hair blond to look more attractive. Blond women hardly ever dye their hair to a brunette shade. Also, many women have been known to wear blue contact lenses to make their brown eyes look blue. Except maybe for in a movie, I doubt if any woman ever wore brown contact lenses to make their blue eyes look brown. Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn. That is despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example set for them by developed countries. Another thing, how many White people in the U.S. try to sneak into mexico. Or how many White Europeans try to sneak into Africa or the Middle East.

Here is the thing. Apparently to all those other non-whites, they are offended by White people for just being White. And if White people try to exercise their universe given right to just exist, they are labeled as "racists." And from what I heard, some government agency labeled White supremacists as the greatest threat to the U.S.! But the U.S. was founded by and is mostly populated by White people. So how can they be the greatest threat to the U.S. Whatever kind of "U.S." that White people would be a threat to is a U.S. that shouldn't exist!!! White people have a right to exist! And if it means killing non-whites to do so, I would go with the song by the Drowning Pool that says, "LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!"

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-25-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Show us all teh crimes the blacks do, brah..you're gonna get banned..no matter what!
    I wanna copy that shit, dammit! It's real info, idk how he has it, but he does.
    All I'm asking is please show that stuff b4 you get banned. It's all true, I ran a lot of it down.
    I lost that OS.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Tell me your story. If you are White, why are you so non-white in philosophy. What makes you so eager as your little video shows to have me flushed down the toilet. Did you report me yet? How about some fun instead. Tell me something in this thread that you disagree with.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Tell me your story. If you are White, why are you so non-white in philosophy. What makes you so eager as your little video shows to have me flushed down the toilet. Did you report me yet? How about some fun instead. Tell me something in this thread that you disagree with.
    What makes you think I am "non-white" in philosophy? And that gif is of cat flushing down the nonsense, not you personally.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

White supremacy.
    STFU you useless POS unamerican bastard
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    You STFU Ass Lesion.

cultsmasher>Ass Lesion.

You ain't no "Oath keeper" either, bitch. What you are is a sorry snowflake sumbitch.

I operate on a level higher than both of you fucktards.

Da Smasha is a boy of legend whilst you are simply a piece of shit snowflake.

9. The Following User Groans At Matt Dillon For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (12-03-2020)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    I operate on a level higher than both of you fucktards.
    you don't operate, period. go back to south africa you apartheid loving sicko.............and leave your fucking guns here because they'll take em in SA
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Earlier today I went on a service call. 32nd street and Jackson here in Phoenix. Feel free to Google the map of that area. An apartment there had bad breakers that had taken out all the power in the kitchen and one bedroom. The occupants, a Black guy and his Hispanic wife / girlfriend (I really don't know their relationship, nor is it really important) and their three mixed race girls were worried there'd be no Thanksgiving because they couldn't cook food.
    I bought the breakers and repaired the problem. About 2:15 pm they had power restored.

Now, I didn't need the money I charged the maintenance company / landlord. I didn't even need go. I could have blown them off. But I didn't. They wanted a good Thanksgiving and I helped make that possible.

There was no White Privilege or White Supremacy in that. I did what I do and what I'm damn good at. I recognized they needed their electricity restored.

Then I went to Tempe and fixed some problems for a Black lady and her father in a rental home. You know, it didn't matter what color or race they were. They needed resolution of a problem too. I took care of that. I'd like to think I made them happy someone cared and took care of their issue.

So, when I read or hear some Leftist Progressive asshole try to tell me that I'm some product of White Privilege I can just smile and know not only are they full of shit, but I am nowhere near their low life, bigoted, racist view of the world.

Those people I fix problems for will have a happier Thanksgiving and so will I. To all those miserable Progressive Leftist bigots and racists, I hope someday you will see the error of your ways otherwise, in your next life it will really, really suck.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    What makes you think I am "non-white" in philosophy? And that gif is of cat flushing down the nonsense, not you personally.

Your GIF shows your non-white philosophy. Next, if what I say should be flushed down the toilet, you are basically saying I should be flushed down the toilet too. What i woujld prefer is for you to do the flushing yourself. Tell me what I said that you disagree with.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I am to be called "unAmerican," I would at least like to know why. Read my thread. Explain to me what is in it that you disagree with.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I am to be called "unAmerican," I would at least like to know why. Read my thread. Explain to me what is in it that you disagree with.
    you maintain a preconceived notion of what people assume to be, aspired to be, or are just plain accustomed to being..............which directly results in the bullshit systemic racism crap we have going on today.................it's unamerican, at best, and at worst it's downright demonic................get rid of your bullshit

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Earlier today I went on a service call. 32nd street and Jackson here in Phoenix. Feel free to Google the map of that area. An apartment there had bad breakers that had taken out all the power in the kitchen and one bedroom. The occupants, a Black guy and his Hispanic wife / girlfriend (I really don't know their relationship, nor is it really important) and their three mixed race girls were worried there'd be no Thanksgiving because they couldn't cook food.
    I bought the breakers and repaired the problem. About 2:15 pm they had power restored.

Now, I didn't need the money I charged the maintenance company / landlord. I didn't even need go. I could have blown them off. But I didn't. They wanted a good Thanksgiving and I helped make that possible.

There was no White Privilege or White Supremacy in that. I did what I do and what I'm damn good at. I recognized they needed their electricity restored.

Then I went to Tempe and fixed some problems for a Black lady and her father in a rental home. You know, it didn't matter what color or race they were. They needed resolution of a problem too. I took care of that. I'd like to think I made them happy someone cared and took care of their issue.

So, when I read or hear some Leftist Progressive asshole try to tell me that I'm some product of White Privilege I can just smile and know not only are they full of shit, but I am nowhere near their low life, bigoted, racist view of the world.

Those people I fix problems for will have a happier Thanksgiving and so will I. To all those miserable Progressive Leftist bigots and racists, I hope someday you will see the error of your ways otherwise, in your next life it will really, really suck.

Such selfishness is always interesting. Sick, but interesting. Your biggest concern seems to be how what you do makes YOU feel. It is good that you do your job. It is even good if you take pride in your work. But it is absolutely demented for you to feel good about doing good for your enemies. For those whom, if you are White, are at their core offended by your very existence. And want to take everything you have. Take the mexican you mentioned. Many of them belong to a group called "LaRaza." Which means "The Race." Or they at least support it. They even have a holiday in mexico called The Day Of LaRaza. Well guess what. It isn't you gringo motherfuckers they are celebrating. As for the negroes, I have some statistics for you. Keep in mind that they only make up a little over 13% of the population.

Murders by race - age, 2007.jpg crime statistics 2.jpg crime statistics 3.jpg crime statistics.jpg

Do I even need to go into the tens of thousands of White children they have murdered? If you are White, you should hang your head in shame for feeling good about helping them. In the future, if you have any dignity, you should refuse to do anything for them.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you maintain a preconceived notion of what people assume to be, aspired to be, or are just plain accustomed to being..............which directly results in the bullshit systemic racism crap we have going on today.................it's unamerican, at best, and at worst it's downright demonic................get rid of your bullshit

You say a lot without saying anything. Take being blond. There is nothing preconceived about me finding blond chicks to be more attractive. As for blue eyes vs brown eyes, most people find blue to be a more pleasing color than brown. We even have blue skies. Just imagine if the sky was brown. Next, why decided that to be truly American, White Americans should be willing to destroy themselves. That's some high powered cultish bullshit there. I will give you some pictures of "supremacy" and "racism" in action. Too bad you apparently don't have the intelligence that those creatures do.

Attachment 18095 Attachment 18096

Attachment 18097 Attachment 18098