Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The White Supremacy. A study in being offensive.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RomanDmowski View Post
    I honestly believe the Western half of Europe lacks abstract thought. How can a people go so fast from racial genocide to racial suicide? Certainly a far cry from the master race.
    Merkel is now claiming success for her migrant immigration.

Claims Merkel brokered a deal to cut off future "Syrian" migrants thru Turkey
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ration-europe/

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Merkel is now claiming success for her migrant immigration.
    Finding the vaccine for Covid 19 was more than the natives managed, I think.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Gods... I hate stupid racists. Remember, if this is going to be your only contribution to this site you need to go elsewhere, this is a politics site, not a stupid racist "yaay racism" site.. If you want to post on 4Chan, go to 4Chan with your stupid Incel self. Seriously. Don't even bother to stay here.

I take it that you at least read the title of my thread. Did you read the rest of the thread? You are free to agree or disagree with anything it says. How about this. We have an actual discussion on "racism" overall. I am ready. Are you? If there is something wrong with "hatred" or "racism," let it be hashed out in the forum. Anybody can say whatever they want. For those who disagree with me, I DEMAND they they call me "Whity, honkey, cracker, peckerwood," etc. I just would like to use the "N" word for Negroes, the "S" word for latinos or the "G" word for orientals in return.

If "racism" is wrong, let it be revealed. If "racism" is right, let it be revealed. Keep in mind what Samuel Clemens once said. "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Also, I have a little video for you. I'm not sure if it will work. Because a video that I tried to post of a song by Frank Zappa didn't work either. It is a video of an interview of a black taxi driver who wore a swastika armband. For an on the spot interview, I thought he did pretty good.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    I take it that you at least read the title of my thread. Did you read the rest of the thread? You are free to agree or disagree with anything it says. How about this. We have an actual discussion on "racism" overall. I am ready. Are you? If there is something wrong with "hatred" or "racism," let it be hashed out in the forum. Anybody can say whatever they want. For those who disagree with me, I DEMAND they they call me "Whity, honkey, cracker, peckerwood," etc. I just would like to use the "N" word for Negroes, the "S" word for latinos or the "G" word for orientals in return.

If "racism" is wrong, let it be revealed. If "racism" is right, let it be revealed. Keep in mind what Samuel Clemens once said. "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Also, I have a little video for you. I'm not sure if it will work. Because a video that I tried to post of a song by Frank Zappa didn't work either. It is a video of an interview of a black taxi driver who wore a swastika armband. For an on the spot interview, I thought he did pretty good.
    How about this: I own this site, it is for politics discussions not for racists to try to promote their stupid. If you cannot get that through your head you will be best served by just moving on down the road. This isn't some special site for racists to gather and suck each other off in some round robin orgy of hate. You do not get to use my dime to promote your stupid.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-04-2020), ThatOwlWoman (12-04-2020)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

How about this: I own this site, it is for politics discussions not for racists to try to promote their stupid. If you cannot get that through your head you will be best served by just moving on down the road. This isn't some special site for racists to gather and suck each other off in some round robin orgy of hate. You do not get to use my dime to promote your stupid.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-04-2020)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, you own this site? Do you also own whatever anybody writes here? I'm guessing that you do claim that. It is a legal loophole that forums use to legally deny people their basic human right to freedom of speech. This forum, like any other, is a place where people can talk to each other. That means exchanging ideas and discussing things. If this doesn't suit you, you are morally obliged to find something else to do. But as we both know, moral and legal are two different things.

Next, humans are politics. Politics are human. They are both the same thing. Anything that has anything to do with humans is ultimately political in nature. So anything I have written here, no matter how much you dislike it, is political in nature. Now, would you like to go into the whole "stupid" issue? I didn't think so. But I will go there anyway. What is stupid or intelligent. Basically it means what is right and what is wrong. When deciding on that isn't even allowed here, you can't call anything stupid. In doing so, you just show yourself to be a mindless follower of some cult. To that end, I would be willing to bet that you wouldn't even allow anybody around here who's hobby was to smash cults.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

Will post #37 get some applause from you too? Somehow, I doubt it.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Also, there isn't a negro populated country on the planet that is worth a damn.
    Wakanda

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

So, you own this site? Do you also own whatever anybody writes here? I'm guessing that you do claim that. It is a legal loophole that forums use to legally deny people their basic human right to freedom of speech. This forum, like any other, is a place where people can talk to each other. That means exchanging ideas and discussing things. If this doesn't suit you, you are morally obliged to find something else to do. But as we both know, moral and legal are two different things.

Next, humans are politics. Politics are human. They are both the same thing. Anything that has anything to do with humans is ultimately political in nature. So anything I have written here, no matter how much you dislike it, is political in nature. Now, would you like to go into the whole "stupid" issue? I didn't think so. But I will go there anyway. What is stupid or intelligent. Basically it means what is right and what is wrong. When deciding on that isn't even allowed here, you can't call anything stupid. In doing so, you just show yourself to be a mindless follower of some cult. To that end, I would be willing to bet that you wouldn't even allow anybody around here who's hobby was to smash cults.
    I do not own your words, if I did claim that I would have long deleted your racist nonsense so it wouldn't get on me and make me stupid, you are responsible for your posts. I do, however own the forum and by posting here you give me rights to delete, edit, and use your posts. You apparently didn't read the rules or you would know this already.

Racism is loosely "human" only in that scared little incel creeps try to convince themselves that it is normal to be afraid of those who "look different". It takes a simple mind to believe it and you should share it with other simple minds on places dedicated to the round robin orgies of hate you seem to want. I could care less what you want to say to try to convince me that you aren't a stupid little incel; I am flat telling you that if you believe you are going to be on this site promoting your stupid and getting it all over my board you have another think coming.
    Last edited by Damocles; 12-04-2020 at 06:59 PM.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Wakanda

Wakanda country you talkin about.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do not own your words, if I did claim that I would have long deleted your racist nonsense so it wouldn't get on me and make me stupid, you are responsible for your posts. I do, however own the forum and by posting here you give me rights to delete, edit, and use your posts. You apparently didn't read the rules or you would know this already.

Racism is loosely "human" only in that scared little incel creeps try to convince themselves that it is normal to be afraid of those who "look different". It takes a simple mind to believe it and you should share it with other simple minds on places dedicated to the round robin orgies of hate you seem to want. I could care less what you want to say to try to convince me that you aren't a stupid little incel; I am flat telling you that if you believe you are going to be on this site promoting your stupid and getting it all over my board you have another think coming.

Well I have seen on other forums that they lay claim to owning whatever is written in their forum. It may not be anything they can enforce. But they claim it none the less. I just assumed that this was one of those forums. Next, we live in an unpleasant world. And it is getting more unpleasant all the time. We also live in a world (as well as this country) where people are enslaved. They are told and believe many LIES. We humans are also part of nature. There is one overriding rule that has existed throughout the history of life on this planet. You have to fight to survive. If necessary, kill. Also, like it or not, shit stinks and it is painful for women to have babies.

You can't get anywhere if you don't face up to the realities in life and speak of them. In human terms, that requires being offensive. As offensive as possible. And if need be, kill and promote killing. Thus, my avatar. You can call me whatever names you want. But the fact remains that I only speak the truth. Where does this truth come from? FROM HELL!!!!!!!! It's an interesting place. A place I've lived all my life. Let me show it to you. To all of you. For example, "racism" and "supremacy." An inescapable part of not only nature, but human nature. In denying it, you do more harm than good. Here are some pictures of racism and supremacy in action.

Flock of birds.jpg flock of birds 2.jpg

school of fish.jpg schools of fish 2.jpg