Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Yeah. White immigrants. Superior immigrants. That's why they kicked the asses of the injins who hadn't died from disease. Also, I am part injin myself. I wish I could take a knife and cut that filth out of me.
    i have a knife i can loan you, chickenshit.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs any security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    the simple fact that you could even think this would be an opportunity tells me that maybe there aren't people that should have the right to own firearms.............and that's damned sad
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

With it having come before the Constitution, it has even more legal standing than the Constitution. I doubt if you would have to take it to the Supreme Court to prove that. It is the document that caused our nation to be formed. That aside, we need a second Declaration of Independence. One that gives us independence from mexico or any other foreign low life piece of shit countries.
    The courts have never heard a case based on any provisions of the Declaration. We did not even have a nation when the Declaration was written. The Constitution provides the framework and powers for the government and nothing in the Declaration legally affects that document.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs any security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    I wouldn't overthink it- IF I WERE YOU!

In other words, IF YOU HAD A BRAIN- YOU WOULD TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT!

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    you are so fucking stupid you do not consider irish people white? you need to go take your magnifying glass and tweezers outside and play with yourself, bigoted piece of shit toilet clog.
    I didn't say they weren't White. What I said was that they were inbred garbage. For whatever reason, when they started coming to the U.S. in droves, most people here didn't seem to like it. Was there a reason for it? After all, they say where there's smoke, there's fire. I have a rather interesting picture. Though it is of recent origin. But it does have an interesting tale to tell. Which includes the Irish.

Patriotic picture.jpg

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the simple fact that you could even think this would be an opportunity tells me that maybe there aren't people that should have the right to own firearms.............and that's damned sad
    What in the fuck guns are for. To protect the rich? To help them enforce the immigration of illegal, overpopulating scab scum foreigners? If you are one of those people, it is YOU who shouldn't have a gun.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The courts have never heard a case based on any provisions of the Declaration. We did not even have a nation when the Declaration was written. The Constitution provides the framework and powers for the government and nothing in the Declaration legally affects that document.
    Without the declaration of Independence, our country wouldn't have even been formed. Would anybody have written a constitution for a government that didn't exist?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I wouldn't overthink it- IF I WERE YOU!

In other words, IF YOU HAD A BRAIN- YOU WOULD TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT!

I can handle treasonous discussion. Tell me anything in my thread that you think is wrong. I can give you the patriotic answer. The Right answer.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

What in the fuck guns are for. To protect the rich? To help them enforce the immigration of illegal, overpopulating scab scum foreigners? If you are one of those people, it is YOU who shouldn't have a gun.
    guns have but one use....to defend yourself against an enemy. if you believe 'illegals' are your enemy, you're too fucking stupid to live in this country.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

I can handle treasonous discussion. Tell me anything in my thread that you think is wrong. I can give you the patriotic answer. The Right answer.
    Your premise for shooting Minorities is CRAZY TOWN TALK. That is something civilized societies do not do.

I believe all races including the LILLY WHITE's have their own troubles with stigmatic opinions about themselves by other races.

No one race is getting off Scott free here!

So that was my point. Let's not be hypocrites OK?

And never confuse the terms patriots with rebels. Someone who is patriotic to White Supremacy is not really a patriot in my opinion- more of a rebel without a cause!

You seem to be rebelling against the Bill Of Rights!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (11-29-2020)

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Without the declaration of Independence, our country wouldn't have even been formed. Would anybody have written a constitution for a government that didn't exist?
    The Declaration just declared our independence and philosophy. It does not contain any government structure, powers, rights or limitations. You can claim your constitutional rights were violated, you have no rights contained in the Declaration that are legally binding.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

That's already been gone over. It was actually said in the Declaration of Independence.
    What's false is how right-wingers interpret the passage. They interpret it as rights for only Americans, but the text includes all humans by virtue of their humanity regardless of citizenship or allegiance.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

bullshit!! imagine somebody so dense they believe a document causes a revolution. follow the money. most of the founding fathers were being screwed by all the new taxes the Brits were laying on them due to them fighting so many wars back in Europe, and they needed funding...and almost all the founding fathers were the rich guys having to pony up, without any representation....that is what caused the Revolution....

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    guns have but one use....to defend yourself against an enemy. if you believe 'illegals' are your enemy, you're too fucking stupid to live in this country.
    i am not totally with you on all gun rights legislation, i would guess, but you are right about anyone thinking they have the right to shoot illegals or anybody else on sight is crazy. vigilante justice is vigilante, but it is not justice.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah. White immigrants. Superior immigrants. That's why they kicked the asses of the injins who hadn't died from disease. Also, I am part injin myself. I wish I could take a knife and cut that filth out of me.
    OMG another black racist who has been brain washed by the race hustlers. You claim to be part American Indian when in truth your bloodline came from the slums of New Deli. That makes you the other Indian.

17. The Following User Groans At Eagle_Eye For This Awful Post:

overall (11-29-2020)