Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    great post!! hilarious. how old are you? i bet even the other kids in your second grade special ed class laugh at the silly ass shit you spew!!
    Ask me how I know you never had any college whatsoever.

Also, you're young, dumb, and full of cum.

Furthermore, you have zero minutes of actual trigger time, as opposed to me, with weeks' worth.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Ask me how I know you never had any college whatsoever.

Also, you're young, dumb, and full of cum.

Furthermore, you have zero minutes of actual trigger time, as opposed to me, with weeks' worth.
    trigger time? god, what a gun nut. have you ever thought about taking up gardening or pottery, or something not quite so dangerous so you might not accidentally shoot yourself or your parents or adult guardian?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

trigger time? god, what a gun nut. have you ever thought about taking up gardening or pottery, or something not quite so dangerous so you might not accidentally shoot yourself or your parents or adult guardian?
    A fuck like you makes it feel like commie hunting would be sooo much more satisfying.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Is it illegal to shoot dolts like you?????????????????
    It shouldn't be, in order to improve the gene pool.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    "Cockfuck". It's actually a thing. Don't ask me how I know.
    And your point is..........? Fingerbang is actually a thing too. But what does that have to do with illegal invaders.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you should have your ass banned for such a crazy ass post, you sick bastard. good god. do you really think people not as fucked up as you believe anybody has the right to shoot any person for just being in a country? i know you are just 12 or so playing on your mom's computer but try to think, you could get arrested for spewing such violent shit. it is not a game. there are trump voters living on the edge that might carry out the sick ass bullshit you are advocating...you really need your chickenshit ass kicked.

Ah. A globalist I see. And you call me a sick bastard! I guess there's no sense in pointing out to you that countries and borders exist for a reason. Or that if you have something that somebody else wants, you shouldn't let them take it. Even if it means shooting them to keep them from doing so. As for what I am "spewing," if you are an American, how does it feel to be a lowlife treasonous scumbag. Let me explain. What if they had computers and the internet before the American Revolution. And the American Patriots to whom you owe your very existence "spewed" the same sort of things in regard to the violent formation of the United States Of America! Are you going to tell me that the American Revolution was wrong? Or that if they had computers back then, American Patriots should have been arrested for "spewing such violent filth?" So tell me. How do you feel about my explanation towards the insults I hurled back in your direction. Were they unfounded? Do you think the formation of the United Stated of America is a bad thing? That the Constitution and the Bill of Rights were bad things.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are so full of shit. you need to go fuck yourself.

What the hell. Do I need to put you on ignore too? Just so you know, everything I said was absolutely TRUE! Beyond true. Having taken the red pill true. If you don't believe what I said about European diseases and native Americans, look it up yourself. Also, before Whites came here and after, many Indian tribes considered other Indian tribes as enemies. They would try to wipe each other out if they could. Also, you may have heard of Indian tribes called Comanche and Apache. They didn't call themselves by those names. Those were the names enemy tribes gave them. And from last I heard, the Sioux and Blackfoot indian tribes still don't like each other. Throughout human history there are countless instances of war where one group tried to take what another group has. This is the human condition. (In fact, it is the condition of all life that has ever existed) Whether it is done "peacefully" through immigration (invasion) or forcefully through invading armies, only the most girly of girly men would let it happen. And if the slave loving government isn't going to put a stop to it, it must be left up to the private citizen to do.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    And your point is..........? Fingerbang is actually a thing too. But what does that have to do with illegal invaders.
    Matt Dillon used that word.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=ThatOwlWoman;4066164]Hey, walk along your street, go to a local shopping center, your kid's school, go downtown. Shoot someone you think is "illegal". See what happens.

People like you are why Americans will stomp you down, just like we did with all of our enemies.

You are getting away from the point. What my thread title said was if it would ever be legal to shoot illegals. Make of it what you will. Next, if anybody "stomped me down," do you know why they would do so? Because of the cult they had been indoctrinated into. A sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Not out of any sort of logical thinking. But as having their emotions turned as a weapon against them. And therefore, liking it.

As to the pictures you included, I will pretend (probably wrongly) that this forum is one in which truth is allowed and give you a REAL history lesson. First there is the Confederate flag. But do you know who it was that brought negro slaves to this country to begin with? Mainly, the jews! I will give you a list of the slave ships. (Maybe or maybe not all of them) If you are offended by the picture of the jew, it just came with the list. And I didn't want to go through the bother of editing it out.

jew slavers.jpg

It might also interest you to know that Abraham Lincoln had plans to deport most of the ex-slaves to Panama after the war. He made no secret of it. And for the Northern fighters, that was probably part of what they were fighting for. But John Wilkes Booth pretty much put an end to that plan. Turning the Northern fighters into suckers and losers. Though some token deportations were made. From my understanding, that is how the country of Liberia was formed. From ex-slaves sent back to Africa from the U.S. But it wasn't enough. So we ended up with things like this going on.

humanzee protesters 2.jpg

As for the Nazis, around 150,000 Jews actually fought for them. Their fighting force was more ethnically diverse than the allies were.
    And the reason they invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans there were being murdered. And the reason they invaded Russia was because they found out the Russians were getting ready to invade them. One historian I was reading about said that the Nazis beat the Russians to the punch by only one day! As for the holocaust, therein lies a tale I probably would be banned for even telling you. That aside, in total Russian communists (who were run by the jews) are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people!!! The Nazis didn't lost the war. Ultimately, we did.

As for Trump, he is a mass murderer. Biden is only a scumbag who says he will do something useful about the coronavirus. Which I doubt. But anything would be better than what Trump did. And as for Biden, I wouldn't doubt it if he follows the same philosophy as his old boss, Obama.

Obama.jpg

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

great post!! hilarious. how old are you? i bet even the other kids in your second grade special ed class laugh at the silly ass shit you spew!!

It's funny that Matt Dillon should say such things to you. When he mocks me. And he apparently wants pictures from me that judging from his attitude, he wants to make fun of and more than likely jerk off to. I have one for him that might interest you too. There are MANY like it. Many far worse. This picture shows an arab woman who refused to cover her head and had acid thrown in her face.

female muslim victim.jpg

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    It shouldn't be, in order to improve the gene pool.

Yeah. That's why mexicans and other illegals from Central America are flooding into this country. Because their "superiority" has made the countries they came from such "wonderful places."

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Matt Dillon used that word.

If he said it to me, I don't remember seeing it. But I have learned to not pay much attention to what he says.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post

Interesting picture. Ridiculous scenario. Though by illegals coming into our country, that is basically what they're doing.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Uh how is he a liberal? You really think he's pretending to be an extreme far right nutjob?
    Yes, I do.
    Every life matters