Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    I come from a long line of Americans. So I'm not in this country illegally. Yet.
    The Europeans came here illegally.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    OP, can you tell us some truth about blacks?
    Spoken like a true left wing traitor. How many negro penises have you sucked in your lifetime. Having said that, how about you tell me some of your "truths" about them black folks.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Spoken like a true left wing traitor. How many negro penises have you sucked in your lifetime. Having said that, how about you tell me some of your "truths" about them black folks.
    Look Kultakintay, I'm asking for all them black crime things you used to post, motherfucker.
    Can you humor me or you lost them or wut?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    That's false.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's false.
    Ask the Native Americans, the King and the Church of England.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-25-2020)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    And which country-tribe considered them to be illegal. Also, by the time Europeans started emigrating here, most of the native population had been wiped out by diseases they had no immunity against. Such as smallpox, the flu, the common cold, measles and who knows what else. So mostly, Europeans were moving to the land of the dead. The dead don't take up much space. Also, I suppose you're all for Mayan indians (mexicans) or mestizos invading the U.S. But even native American tribes didn't put up with that kind of shit from other tribes. Sometimes they would skin captives alive. Or burn them to death. Or stake them out in the sun to let them bake. Or let their women torture them. Etc. etc. etc. In that regard, I think we should do just what the natives here did. Or what my avatar shows.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Look Kultakintay, I'm asking for all them black crime things you used to post, motherfucker.
    Can you humor me or you lost them or wut?
    Welcome to ignore land queerboy.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Welcome to ignore land queerboy.
    Okay, cultsmasher. You'll be banned soon, anyway.
    I was just asking nicely for that stuff you used to have about all the blacks committing ugly crimes. I guess you want those crimes to continue.

Was hoping I could copy the stuff b4 the banhammer drops on ya.
    Next time think about maybe obliging me. Cockfuck.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Cockfuck". It's actually a thing. Don't ask me how I know.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs any security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    you should have your ass banned for such a crazy ass post, you sick bastard. good god. do you really think people not as fucked up as you believe anybody has the right to shoot any person for just being in a country? i know you are just 12 or so playing on your mom's computer but try to think, you could get arrested for spewing such violent shit. it is not a game. there are trump voters living on the edge that might carry out the sick ass bullshit you are advocating...you really need your chickenshit ass kicked.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay, cultsmasher. You'll be banned soon, anyway.
    I was just asking nicely for that stuff you used to have about all the blacks committing ugly crimes. I guess you want those crimes to continue.

Was hoping I could copy the stuff b4 the banhammer drops on ya.
    Next time think about maybe obliging me. Cockfuck.
    how old are you, little bitch? don't you think it odd that a grown person, even an obvious sissy like you, has a photo of Matt Dillon as his avatar? do you dream of tv's matt dillon appearing in your life to protect you from all the mean liberals who make fun of how fucking stupid you are?

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And which country-tribe considered them to be illegal. Also, by the time Europeans started emigrating here, most of the native population had been wiped out by diseases they had no immunity against. Such as smallpox, the flu, the common cold, measles and who knows what else. So mostly, Europeans were moving to the land of the dead. The dead don't take up much space. Also, I suppose you're all for Mayan indians (mexicans) or mestizos invading the U.S. But even native American tribes didn't put up with that kind of shit from other tribes. Sometimes they would skin captives alive. Or burn them to death. Or stake them out in the sun to let them bake. Or let their women torture them. Etc. etc. etc. In that regard, I think we should do just what the natives here did. Or what my avatar shows.
    you are so full of shit. you need to go fuck yourself.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    how old are you, little bitch? don't you think it odd that a grown person, even an obvious sissy like you, has a photo of Matt Dillon as his avatar? do you dream of tv's matt dillon appearing in your life to protect you from all the mean liberals who make fun of how fucking stupid you are?
    I'll be my own Matt Dillon, faggot. Draw, motherfucker! This ain't no game and "liberals" don't make a fuck to me. The sovereignty of my country does, and if "liberals" get in the way of that, they're going to have a bad time.

Back in my day, liberals were Americans and patriots. Do you fit into that category?
    Because I get the distinct feeling you do not.
    I'm not going to be drawing on you like Matt Dillon. I will blow your POS commie head off from 100+ yards away, faggot. You wanna fuck with the US of A? That's what you're going to get. Your head exploded.
    You'll never even hear the shot. Fuck You.
    It'll be the last shot you never heard.
    That's reality.
    There's millions like me in America right now. And we're just about there..is that where you want to go?
    It will not end well for you.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-25-2020 at 07:38 PM.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,520 Times in 52,738 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey, walk along your street, go to a local shopping center, your kid's school, go downtown. Shoot someone you think is "illegal". See what happens.

People like you are why Americans will stomp you down, just like we did with all of our enemies.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-26-2020), Hoosier Daddy (11-25-2020)

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll be my own Matt Dillon, faggot. Draw, motherfucker! This ain't no game and "liberals" don't make a fuck to me. The sovereignty of my country does, and if "liberals" get in the way of that, they're going to have a bad time.

Back in my day, liberals were Americans and patriots. Do you fit into that category?
    Because I get the distinct feeling you do not.
    I'm not going to be drawing on you like Matt Dillon. I will blow your POS commie head off from 100+ yards away, faggot. You wanna fuck with the US of A? That's what you're going to get. your head exploded.
    great post!! hilarious. how old are you? i bet even the other kids in your second grade special ed class laugh at the silly ass shit you spew!!