Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Default Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs any security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Last edited by overall; 11-25-2020 at 06:39 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

No

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

The NSA, CIA, FBI and DHS are monitoring this thread.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-26-2020)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs to security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Is it illegal to shoot dolts like you?????????????????
    Lock Him Up

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-26-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-27-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Da Smasha retoins!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs to security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

Why can't libs figure out more creative ways of trolling? Too unintelligent would be my guess. Try harder asshole.
    Every life matters

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-25-2020), jakemax (11-25-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post

The NSA, CIA, FBI and DHS are monitoring this thread.
    The alphabet agencies are watching Teh Smasha?

They might have a hard time..lol!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-25-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OP, can you tell us some truth about blacks?

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Why can't libs figure out more creative ways of trolling? Too unintelligent would be my guess. Try harder asshole.
    Dude, you have been graced to be in a smasher thread before it gets nuked. These opportunities are few and far between. I suggest you thank God for your blessings.

Da smasha only comes around during a crescent moon. (at least that's my theory)

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Uh how is he a liberal? You really think he's pretending to be an extreme far right nutjob?

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Please post massive truths about blacks raping and murdering and whatnot.

I just wanna save it because I've seen it like.. 3x ,but those threads always got nuked..

I had a couple screenshots, but I lost that OS.

Da smasha is a legend. At times I wonder if he's my little Nazi friend from a long time ago, putting an upside-down Hitler into a black girl in Kansas's library search for MLK Jr. LMAO! Crazy ass!

With Sub7.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-25-2020 at 06:40 PM.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    No
    I'll ask another question and answer it for you to save you some time. Should American citizens take their future existence into their own hands and shoot illegals? Your answer, No.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Is it illegal to shoot dolts like you?????????????????

I come from a long line of Americans. So I'm not in this country illegally. Yet.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

I come from a long line of Americans. So I'm not in this country illegally. Yet.
    Good for you,.
    Lock Him Up

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does that look like something a lib would say? Or do you think I am a left winger spouting shit to stir up sentiment against right wingers. That isn't the case. I am neither left wing or right wing. I am simply just sane.