Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    You're a poser, obviously.
    How about YOU stop posing and refute anything I said anywhere.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    American citizens hate you Russian fuck knots

True Americans have always welcomed immigrants

We won’t kill immigrants to please Putin you tin of pooo

I'm no Ruskie. You also say true Americans always welcomed immigrants. How would you know. Were you always there? They may have welcomed others similar to themselves. Such as those from Northern Europe or those who looked White. But that wasn't always the case. From what I heard, they weren't very welcoming of the inbred, hard drinking Irish. Neither were they very welcoming of the semitic, mafia loving Italians. Many of whom were also anarchists. Next, I'm sure Putin would rather see the U.S. flooded by Central American injins and mestizos. To see America turn into as much of a piece of shit as the countries those people came from.
    Last edited by overall; 11-27-2020 at 04:34 PM.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,729 Times in 27,216 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tell your Russian programmer that his meal ticket Putin is bailing

If your programmer is lucky Russia will become a free nation some day

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but Alejandro Mayorkas the nominee for homeland security chief was born in CUBA his father was a cuban. Get your fucking facts straight before casting stones.

What I said doesn't call for facts to that degree. He is a "latino." Enough said. He is the son of "immigrants." (Not the kind of immigrant I would have even let into this country) Enough said. You and Biden can shove all your "immigrants" (which these days is most likely to mean latino) up your ass.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    "But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Where do we find that guarantee in the Constitution?

Ok. So it wasn't in the Constitution. It was in the Declaration of Independence. That's close enough.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    Ok. So it wasn't in the Constitution. It was in the Declaration of Independence. That's close enough.
    But, nothing in the Declaration has anything legally binding. You can't shoot somebody because it provides you happiness.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But, nothing in the Declaration has anything legally binding. You can't shoot somebody because it provides you happiness.

Are you going to try and un-declare anything said in the Declaration of Independence? Can any American? Also, you forget the first two things. Life and Liberty. To gain those things, you have to shoot people. They certainly had to in the American Revolution. Doing so doesn't make anybody happy. Just as wiping your ass doesn't make you happy. It is just a necessary thing that needs to be done. But once your ass is clean, then you are happy. At least I can't imagine an unwiped ass making anybody happy.

Also, during the American Revolution they had problems with Tories. Those who supported the crown. These days the Tories are the plutocrat pieces of shit who love the cheap labor-slavery of illegals. Or those who send American jobs to basically wage slave countries. Or those who aren't worried about our dying planet and are happy to let the U.S. be the overflow dumping ground for all the overpopulating foreign lowlifes. Those tories too need to be shot. And I have to admit, doing so would indeed make me happy.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Are you going to try and un-declare anything said in the Declaration of Independence?
    I am not challenging anything said in the Declaration. I am saying it has no legal standing. You can file suit challenging actions based on constitutional principles, but you can't legally challenge anything in the Declaration.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    False.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Truth has value even to you lie bait dip shits
    Truth does have value, but no truth ever emanates from you. Human life has value, even yours.
    Every life matters

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 Times in 11,611 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

What I said doesn't call for facts to that degree. He is a "latino." Enough said. He is the son of "immigrants." (Not the kind of immigrant I would have even let into this country) Enough said. You and Biden can shove all your "immigrants" (which these days is most likely to mean latino) up your ass.
    Hey shit for brains this country was founded by immigrants. In fact unless you are a native American you are a product of immigrants. I disagree with Biden on immigration but that is another story. BTW I am half native American so get the fuck out of my country immigrant.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not challenging anything said in the Declaration. I am saying it has no legal standing. You can file suit challenging actions based on constitutional principles, but you can't legally challenge anything in the Declaration.
    With it having come before the Constitution, it has even more legal standing than the Constitution. I doubt if you would have to take it to the Supreme Court to prove that. It is the document that caused our nation to be formed. That aside, we need a second Declaration of Independence. One that gives us independence from mexico or any other foreign low life piece of shit countries.

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    False.
    That's already been gone over. It was actually said in the Declaration of Independence.

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Hey shit for brains this country was founded by immigrants. In fact unless you are a native American you are a product of immigrants. I disagree with Biden on immigration but that is another story. BTW I am half native American so get the fuck out of my country immigrant.
    Yeah. White immigrants. Superior immigrants. That's why they kicked the asses of the injins who hadn't died from disease. Also, I am part injin myself. I wish I could take a knife and cut that filth out of me.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

I'm no Ruskie. You also say true Americans always welcomed immigrants. How would you know. Were you always there? They may have welcomed others similar to themselves. Such as those from Northern Europe or those who looked White. But that wasn't always the case. From what I heard, they weren't very welcoming of the inbred, hard drinking Irish. Neither were they very welcoming of the semitic, mafia loving Italians. Many of whom were also anarchists. Next, I'm sure Putin would rather see the U.S. flooded by Central American injins and mestizos. To see America turn into as much of a piece of shit as the countries those people came from.
    you are so fucking stupid you do not consider irish people white? you need to go take your magnifying glass and tweezers outside and play with yourself, bigoted piece of shit toilet clog.