Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY OBAMA, BIDEN and CLINTON HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESRED

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Default COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY OBAMA, BIDEN and CLINTON HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESRED

Could someone who has a good understanding of the American system of government please explain me why: Barack Obama; Hillary Rotten Clinton and "Sleepy" Joe Biden, have not been arrested by the FBI and indicted for conspiracy to commit TREASON when there is now ample hard, verifiable, factual evidence to prove this beyond any reasonable doubt.

On top of this, "President - Elect" - pardon me while I barf) - Biden who is a profoundly corrupt politician and giant slime-ball is - [B]OF HIS OWN (BRAIN-ADDLED) ADMISSION -[B] - guilty of perpetrating extortion and bribery. Oh yes, and he was also complicit in a large money-laundering operation with his charming son, Hunter, and his "business associates."

WHY AREN'T these crooked dirt-bags being brought to justice ?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA ? Why is it turning a blind eye to the lawless behaviour of these disgusting, political establishment, criminals? Why aren't the 73 million decent US citizens in the country out in the streets protesting and demonstrating to demand that REAL ACTION be taken to put these bastards behind bars where they belong ??? !!!

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachsund; 11-25-2020 at 01:12 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Explain to you? Your mind is shut. You are a horrible conspiracy nut who sees crimes when looking at the left and none when looking at the right. If the left did crimes, the Repubs would have charged them. Do you think Barr did not charge them because he was being kind? He does not do kind.
    There is no case, none, zero. That is why.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

blackascoal (11-27-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-27-2020), moon (11-27-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Explain to you? Your mind is shut. You are a horrible conspiracy nut who sees crimes when looking at the left and none when looking at the right. If the left did crimes, the Repubs would have charged them. Do you think Barr did not charge them because he was being kind? He does not do kind.
    There is no case, none, zero. That is why.
    Trump people are having a serious meltdown.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Take your meds dude. Either that or go out in the street and start your revolution yourself instead of waiting for other people to do it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-27-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    Could someone who has a good understanding of the American system of government please explain me why: Barack Obama; Hillary Rotten Clinton and "Sleepy" Joe Biden, have not been arrested by the FBI and indicted for conspiracy to commit TREASON when there is now ample hard, verifiable, factual evidence to prove this beyond any reasonable doubt.

On top of this, "President - Elect" - pardon me while I barf) - Biden who is a profoundly corrupt politician and giant slime-ball is - OF HIS OWN ADMISSION - guilty of perpetrating extortion and bribery. Oh yes, and he was also complicit in a large money-laundering operation with his charming son, Hunter, and his "business associates."

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA ? Why is it turning a blind eye to the lawless behaviour of these disgusting, political establishment, criminals? Why aren't the 73 million decent US citizens in the country out in the streets protesting and demonstrating to demand that REAL ACTION be taken to put these bastards behind bars where they belong ??? !!!

Dachshund

They haven't committed a crime. Was that really so difficult for you to figure out?

8. The Following User Groans At Concart For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-27-2020)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020), christiefan915 (11-27-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-27-2020), moon (11-27-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"They haven't a crime" ? Is that right ? Well Golly Gee Willikers (!), I guess I'll just have to go get myself some new spectacles. It seems I've clearly misread the reams of hard evidence that says they ABSOLUTELY did ?

Dachshund

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsund For This Post:

Wolverine (11-25-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Dachshund
    Let's examine that first sentence. First you admit you don't understand the American system of government. The American system of government is based on the US Constitution. The US Constitution defines treason in very clear terms.

You admit that you don't understand what the definition of treason is but then you claim you have hard evidence to support a claim of them having committed treason.

I guess that leads us to one conclusion: The reason that Obama, Clinton and Biden haven't been arrested is because you are as stupid as cow pie in the middle of a pasture. In order for them to be arrested your stupidity must be eliminated from this world. It's you that is preventing their arrest. Do something about it. Ask your friendly neighborhood RW nutcase to shoot you in the head. It might blow some brains in since you clearly have no brains to be blown out.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Take your meds dude. Either that or go out in the street and start your revolution yourself instead of waiting for other people to do it.
    Put a sock in it "Liberace."

Dachshund

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

"They haven't a crime" ? Is that right ? Well Golly Gee Willikers (!), I guess I'll just have to go get myself some new spectacles. It seems I've clearly misread the reams of hard evidence that says they ABSOLUTELY did ?

Dachshund
    when you pull shit out of your ass all you have is an empty ass

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

On top of this, "President - Elect" - pardon me while I barf) - Biden who is a profoundly corrupt politician and giant slime-ball is - [B]OF HIS OWN (BRAIN-ADDLED) ADMISSION -[B] - guilty of perpetrating extortion and bribery. Oh yes, and he was also complicit in a large money-laundering operation with his charming son, Hunter, and his "business associates."

Dachshund
    Oh great now we get to hear the retard libs! B B B B ut they are innocent!

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dachshund
    Fortunately for all of us, you are not the person who judges the 'hard evidence'.

LOL at you. What a fucking dunce.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-27-2020)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Oh great now we get to hear the retard libs! B B B B ut they are innocent!
    No, they have not been charged with a crime. You guys seem to think you don't need evidence to bring things to court. Maybe a civics lesson would help.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-27-2020)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Dachshund
    How's the weather in Vladivostok this time of year, Boris?
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Put a sock in it "Liberace."

Dachshund
    Make me, weiner bitch.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Sir, this is a Denny's...
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist