Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, CFM, Sailor, Grokmaster, Matt Dillon, Yakuda and jakemax

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden: First candidate ever to receive over 80 MILLION votes.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Taco boy won't honor the original terms of the bet, but he wants to make new bets with me elsewhere. Good grief.
    How many threads are you going to hide in pussboy?
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My money goes to the terms you originally challenged and invited me to bet on in post 17 of this thread. Why are you moving the goalposts? Scared to bet on the original terms?

Here is what you invited me to bet on:

"There is a big difference between "receiving" 80 million votes and "winning" 80 million votes. Biden ain't won shit."

I'll bet a $20 donation to this forum that you cannot EVER post evidence that Beijing Biden "won" 80 million votes and didn't just "receive" them, just like you quoted me and offered to bet on. The only way Beijing Biden can "win" those votes are in a free and fair election. Do you need to evade or move the goal posts?
    What a pussy you are.......lol
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My money goes to the terms you originally challenged and invited me to bet on in post 17 of this thread. Why are you moving the goalposts? Scared to bet on the original terms?

"There is a big difference between "receiving" 80 million votes and "winning" 80 million votes. Biden ain't won shit."

I'll bet a $20 donation to this forum that you cannot EVER post evidence that Beijing Biden "won" 80 million votes and didn't just "receive" them. The only way Beijing Biden can "win" those votes are in a free and fair election.
    What a fucktard you are. Still whining about it not being a fair election. Have you always been a sniveling coward?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    How much? I have 10K that says Biden will be sworn in as the 46th president of the United States. Another trumptard has already "pussied" out of the bet. How about you?

I'll bet a $20 donation to this forum that you cannot EVER post evidence that Beijing Biden "won" 80 million votes and didn't just "receive" them, just like you quoted me and offered to bet on. The only way Beijing Biden can "win" those votes are in a free and fair election. Do you need to evade or move the goal posts?
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Run along coward boy. The whole forum now sees what a joke and coward that you are. Enjoy your new found popularity.....lmao

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is the bet cowardboy:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...up-or-run-away

Now, if you ever find your "balls" (assuming that you ever had any) let me know.....lol

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,098 Times in 7,521 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,106 Times in 1,051 Posts

Cracker shitstains and other troglodyte trumpanzees are perfectly happy to pull stuff out of their asses and post it as "fact" on the internet.

Here we have a claim that the diseased orangutan got more votes than the only slightly more capable but infinitely less despicable Biden.

This is not confirmed in any dimension recognized as a component of reality.
    Such confirmation and evidence is simply not required for what meth-head Barbie [Kelly Conway] gleefully described as Trump's "alternate facts."
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is the bet cowardboy:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...up-or-run-away

Now, if you ever find your "balls" (assuming that you ever had any) let me know.....lol
    The bet you challenged me to in post 17 is still open and needs to be reconciled before any other bets will be considered. Are you backing out of the bet you made in post 17?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Cracker shitstains and other troglodyte trumpanzees are perfectly happy to pull stuff out of their asses and post it as "fact" on the internet.

Here we have a claim that the diseased orangutan got more votes than the only slightly more capable but infinitely less despicable Biden.

This is not confirmed in any dimension recognized as a component of reality.
    Such confirmation and evidence is simply not required for what meth-head Barbie [Kelly Conway] gleefully described as Trump's "alternate facts."
    I put his pathetic cowardass on "ignore".

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I put his pathetic cowardass on "ignore".
    If you are referring to me, don't forget to call me a racist. When lefties are defeated, they usually brag of putting the perpetrator on ignore AND call him a racist.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Biden wins in a landslide. tRump : the BIGGEST loser in presidential history.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    FAKE NEWS.

Biden did not receive 80 million votes. TRUMP did, though...
    Well Beijing Biden may have "received" 80 million votes, but he sure didn't "win" 80 million votes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

gfm7175 (11-27-2020)

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Twenty million of which were manufactured.
    Probably a lot more manufactured than that.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Probably a lot more manufactured than that.
    Yeah. No chance he even matched BO.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Evmetro (11-27-2020)

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

Evmerto is on the Trump cult too deeply to be reached. Trump insisted on a recount of Milwaukee. He paid 3 million for it even though he was told repeatedly that he lost. The result, tump lost 132 more votes. That will not teach him anything nor will Evmerto get it. Trump lost a fair and square election, bigly.
    Their insistance to keep wasting time and money losing, tells us they cannot process information that goes against what they want. It is so sad.