Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fox news and Twitter were only the first......

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Default Fox news and Twitter were only the first......

Google and You tube are next with many more to come. In fact, if we want to we can affect every aspect of American life simply by choosing to not participate.

People are already crying about the mass exodus of conservatives from Twitter to Parler. If we choose to we can utterly decimate twitter,....and it wouldnt be hard at all. Heres why...........

I have been a member of a great MANY different message boards of all stripes in my time but there has ALWAYS been one constant that has driven each and every one of them. The Ying cannot exist without the Yang...LOL Without balance it becomes and echo chamber and gets old and stale very fast. Eventually the board dies a slow death with numbers that continue declining until it finally reaches a level where all that remains is the last few holdouts. Barely even worth maintaining.

If Conservatives choose to leave the major sociial media platforms en masse their fate will be no different. First off,....they will instantly lose almost half of their participants when we leave. Thats a huge hit. Just imagine any business losing half of its customers and the devastating effect that has.

But it doesnt end there. Now comes the slow pain, the lingering cancer. After the place becomes a boring echo chamber the numbers will begin to drop even more, ever so slowly. People will yearn to have what they came for,.....THE COMBAT! LOL So what will they do? They will seek it out,.....they always do. They will come to us but when they get there it will be a FREE AND OPEN FORUM. Opinions will not be oppressed. One side will not be chosen over the other in an unfair way.

The truth is.......THEY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT US. We have the power to fight back. WE can bring the social media giants to their FUCKING KNEES and with we can do it without breaking sweat simply by choosing not to use them. Google, Youtube, Facebook, twitter,.......DONE. We can take almost half the country with us to new and better forums that are open to actual free expression of political ideas. And not only that.......PAYBACK IS A MOTHERFUCKER. I ask you....... do they not fully deserve this? You bet your ass they do, and a whole lot more.

Like I said,.... the crying has already started about whats happening at Twitter with so many leaving. This is only the beginning my friends,.... social media is only the start. The spark. MUCH MORE TO COME. The lifeblood of our opponent is money and we supply most of it. They cannot live without us. Time to starve the beast. Weaken him. Then,... when he is on his knees,.......we will take a sledge hammer and stake right to his diseased little black heart. And it will be just.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-26-2020), canceled.2021.1 (11-25-2020), ExpressLane (11-25-2020), Matt Dillon (11-25-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Google and You tube are next with many more to come. In fact, if we want to we can affect every aspect of American life simply by choosing to not participate.

People are already crying about the mass exodus of conservatives from Twitter to Parler. If we choose to we can utterly decimate twitter,....and it wouldnt be hard at all. Heres why...........

I have been a member of a great MANY different message boards of all stripes in my time but there has ALWAYS been one constant that has driven each and every one of them. The Ying cannot exist without the Yang...LOL Without balance it becomes and echo chamber and gets old and stale very fast. Eventually the board dies a slow death with numbers that continue declining until it finally reaches a level where all that remains is the last few holdouts. Barely even worth maintaining.

If Conservatives choose to leave the major sociial media platforms en masse their fate will be no different. First off,....they will instantly lose almost half of their participants when we leave. Thats a huge hit. Just imagine any business losing half of its customers and the devastating effect that has.

But it doesnt end there. Now comes the slow pain, the lingering cancer. After the place becomes a boring echo chamber the numbers will begin to drop even more, ever so slowly. People will yearn to have what they came for,.....THE COMBAT! LOL So what will they do? They will seek it out,.....they always do. They will come to us but when they get there it will be a FREE AND OPEN FORUM. Opinions will not be oppressed. One side will not be chosen over the other in an unfair way.

The truth is.......THEY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT US. We have the power to fight back. WE can bring the social media giants to their FUCKING KNEES and with we can do it without breaking sweat simply by choosing not to use them. Google, Youtube, Facebook, twitter,.......DONE. We can take almost half the country with us to new and better forums that are open to actual free expression of political ideas. And not only that.......PAYBACK IS A MOTHERFUCKER. I ask you....... do they not fully deserve this? You bet your ass they do, and a whole lot more.

Like I said,.... the crying has already started about whats happening at Twitter with so many leaving. This is only the beginning my friends,.... social media is only the start. The spark. MUCH MORE TO COME. The lifeblood of our opponent is money and we supply most of it. They cannot live without us. Time to starve the beast. Weaken him. Then,... we he is on his knees,.......we will take a sledge hammer and stake right to his heart. And it will be just.
    I cannot think of anything more decent for any American conservative to do...than to "leave" some place or "aspect of American life."

American conservatism is the dirty asshole of the planet. Nothing can make it better EXCEPT for it to leave. What it ought be aiming at is...LEAVING EXISTENCE.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-26-2020)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-26-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (11-25-2020), Jerome (11-25-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-25-2020), ZappasGuitar (11-25-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I cannot think of anything more decent for any American conservative to do...than to "leave" some place or "aspect of American life."

American conservatism is the dirty asshole of the planet. Nothing can make it better EXCEPT for it to leave. What it ought be aiming at is...LEAVING EXISTENCE.
    No problem Bud,....but when we leave we also take what is ours with us. Just the way it is. BTW,....Parler has now shot to Number ONE as the most down loaded social media app.
    Last edited by Stone; 11-26-2020 at 12:30 AM.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And for the record,.... were not going anywhere. We simply are done supporting you. Support yourselves,.... in every way. No problem. And we will do the same. Other than that,.... go fuck yourself you vile old bastard.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for quoting the OP, Frank. I have that Reichtard on ignore. Parler -- *snort.* I like its real name better.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-26-2020), Cypress (11-25-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Owl Woman just proved my point FOR ME. She claims to have me on ignore,....yet here she is, yet AGAIN....in here reading my threads. Like I said,....no Ying,...no Yang. We will wipe out the old and bring in the new and YOU will willingly come along for the ride,.................eventually.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-25-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Thanks for quoting the OP, Frank. I have that Reichtard on ignore. Parler -- *snort.* I like its real name better.

Yeah,....your not reading all my posts. C'mon.......I mean,... its not like everyone in here doesnt KNOW it.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see Florida fan is in here reading as well. THANKS FLORIDA! I like it when you help prove my point FOR ME!

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

Classic example of how twisted the human mind can become when politics is injected into the situation. Twitter,....which monitors peoples expression worse than the KGB ever did is just fine,....... but Parler who is all in on real freedom of expression is considered Nazism by Owl. How amazing and truly FUCKING WARPED is that.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Like I said,.... the crying has already started about whats happening at Twitter with so many leaving. This is only the beginning my friends,.... social media is only the start. The spark. MUCH MORE TO COME. The lifeblood of our opponent is money and we supply most of it. They cannot live without us. Time to starve the beast. Weaken him. Then,... when he is on his knees,.......we will take a sledge hammer and stake right to his diseased little black heart. And it will be just.
    I could not care less about social media. My life is essentially unchanged without it. Just like major league sports, movies, restaurants and all that other bullshit that most people should have discovered during this pandemic to be peripheral.

But, you are consumed with it.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

No problem Bud,....but when we leave we also take what is ours with us. Just the way it is. BTW,....Parler has not shot to Number ONE as the most down loaded social media ap.
    Go preach to the choir, bitch. Only a few tards are in the church.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No problem Bud,....but when we leave we also take what is ours with us. Just the way it is. BTW,....Parler has not shot to Number ONE as the most down loaded social media ap.
    As I said...you wanna leave...LEAVE. Please.

Watch the door. Don't want it to hit you in the ass on your way out.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And for the record,.... were not going anywhere. We simply are done supporting you. Support yourselves,.... in every way. No problem. And we will do the same. Other than that,.... go fuck yourself you vile old bastard.
    Yeah...YOU people support US.

I live in New Jersey. We are not part of the American conservative spectrum that gets most of the "support." The "support" for the most part goes to the states that are reliably RED.

American conservatives are takers...not givers. Always have been...always will be.

So...grab up your stuff...AND JUST FUCKING GO.

We will be much better off without you.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020), Cinnabar (11-26-2020)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,403 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Twitter is not a political platform. Your theory is galactically stupid. There is nobody crying about people leaving twitter.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020), Jerome (11-25-2020)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Go preach to the choir, bitch. Only a few tards are in the church.
    thank you for your support for the freedom of religion.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”