Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fox news and Twitter were only the first......

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,071 Times in 6,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

It's hilarious the Fox is too moderate for the "new" GOP.

That party has a long, long way to go to climb back to respectability.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020), Frank Apisa (11-26-2020), Jerome (11-25-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Google and You tube are next with many more to come. In fact, if we want to we can affect every aspect of American life simply by choosing to not participate.

People are already crying about the mass exodus of conservatives from Twitter to Parler. If we choose to we can utterly decimate twitter,....and it wouldnt be hard at all. Heres why...........

I have been a member of a great MANY different message boards of all stripes in my time but there has ALWAYS been one constant that has driven each and every one of them. The Ying cannot exist without the Yang...LOL Without balance it becomes and echo chamber and gets old and stale very fast. Eventually the board dies a slow death with numbers that continue declining until it finally reaches a level where all that remains is the last few holdouts. Barely even worth maintaining.

If Conservatives choose to leave the major sociial media platforms en masse their fate will be no different. First off,....they will instantly lose almost half of their participants when we leave. Thats a huge hit. Just imagine any business losing half of its customers and the devastating effect that has.

But it doesnt end there. Now comes the slow pain, the lingering cancer. After the place becomes a boring echo chamber the numbers will begin to drop even more, ever so slowly. People will yearn to have what they came for,.....THE COMBAT! LOL So what will they do? They will seek it out,.....they always do. They will come to us but when they get there it will be a FREE AND OPEN FORUM. Opinions will not be oppressed. One side will not be chosen over the other in an unfair way.

The truth is.......THEY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT US. We have the power to fight back. WE can bring the social media giants to their FUCKING KNEES and with we can do it without breaking sweat simply by choosing not to use them. Google, Youtube, Facebook, twitter,.......DONE. We can take almost half the country with us to new and better forums that are open to actual free expression of political ideas. And not only that.......PAYBACK IS A MOTHERFUCKER. I ask you....... do they not fully deserve this? You bet your ass they do, and a whole lot more.

Like I said,.... the crying has already started about whats happening at Twitter with so many leaving. This is only the beginning my friends,.... social media is only the start. The spark. MUCH MORE TO COME. The lifeblood of our opponent is money and we supply most of it. They cannot live without us. Time to starve the beast. Weaken him. Then,... when he is on his knees,.......we will take a sledge hammer and stake right to his diseased little black heart. And it will be just.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-26-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Why are right wingers always whining?!

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,279 Times in 27,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Owl Woman just proved my point FOR ME. She claims to have me on ignore,....yet here she is, yet AGAIN....in here reading my threads. Like I said,....no Ying,...no Yang. We will wipe out the old and bring in the new and YOU will willingly come along for the ride,.................eventually.
    I have had Deplorables - thinking they are making a clever retort - holler the same claim to me.

Frank Apisa is one of her friends, and friends posts show up on one's profile page wall.

She undoutedly saw Frank's post show up on her profile page and responded to Frank. I give it a probability of exactly zero percent she is actually following you around in anticipation of your compelling and insightful posts. Let us face it: you are a legend, in your own mind.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-26-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Stone
    Owl Woman just proved my point FOR ME. She claims to have me on ignore,....yet here she is, yet AGAIN....in here reading my threads. Like I said,....no Ying,...no Yang. We will wipe out the old and bring in the new and YOU will willingly come along for the ride,.................eventually.
    Get over yourself. What are you, sixteen? I have you on ignore as well but it's super easy to figure out your yammering. I read the first sentence of your quoted post and all the responses to have it down. You're pissing in the wind with crybaby statements over what are actually just disinformation and other things getting canned for violation of what is a simple framework of posting standards. Face it, if you want to throw out dangerous lies you need your own platform.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-26-2020)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Google and You tube are next with many more to come. In fact, if we want to we can affect every aspect of American life simply by choosing to not participate.

People are already crying about the mass exodus of conservatives from Twitter to Parler. If we choose to we can utterly decimate twitter,....and it wouldnt be hard at all. Heres why...........

I have been a member of a great MANY different message boards of all stripes in my time but there has ALWAYS been one constant that has driven each and every one of them. The Ying cannot exist without the Yang...LOL Without balance it becomes and echo chamber and gets old and stale very fast. Eventually the board dies a slow death with numbers that continue declining until it finally reaches a level where all that remains is the last few holdouts. Barely even worth maintaining.

If Conservatives choose to leave the major sociial media platforms en masse their fate will be no different. First off,....they will instantly lose almost half of their participants when we leave. Thats a huge hit. Just imagine any business losing half of its customers and the devastating effect that has.

But it doesnt end there. Now comes the slow pain, the lingering cancer. After the place becomes a boring echo chamber the numbers will begin to drop even more, ever so slowly. People will yearn to have what they came for,.....THE COMBAT! LOL So what will they do? They will seek it out,.....they always do. They will come to us but when they get there it will be a FREE AND OPEN FORUM. Opinions will not be oppressed. One side will not be chosen over the other in an unfair way.

The truth is.......THEY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT US. We have the power to fight back. WE can bring the social media giants to their FUCKING KNEES and with we can do it without breaking sweat simply by choosing not to use them. Google, Youtube, Facebook, twitter,.......DONE. We can take almost half the country with us to new and better forums that are open to actual free expression of political ideas. And not only that.......PAYBACK IS A MOTHERFUCKER. I ask you....... do they not fully deserve this? You bet your ass they do, and a whole lot more.

Like I said,.... the crying has already started about whats happening at Twitter with so many leaving. This is only the beginning my friends,.... social media is only the start. The spark. MUCH MORE TO COME. The lifeblood of our opponent is money and we supply most of it. They cannot live without us. Time to starve the beast. Weaken him. Then,... when he is on his knees,.......we will take a sledge hammer and stake right to his diseased little black heart. And it will be just.
    K, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

No problem Bud,....but when we leave we also take what is ours with us. Just the way it is. BTW,....Parler has not shot to Number ONE as the most down loaded social media ap.
    I'll take "Opposite of a Brain Drain" for $1,000, Alex (RIP).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

So now you are going to boycott Fox and Twitter?

Without Trump OAN and Newsmax would be nothing, and as Trump fades into irrelevancy so will OAN and Newsmax, Fox ain’t going anywhere, you telling us Trumpkins out there are going to abandon their daily dose of Tucker, Sean, and Laura? The withdrawal symptoms will kill ‘me

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I cannot think of anything more decent for any American conservative to do...than to "leave" some place or "aspect of American life."

American conservatism is the dirty asshole of the planet. Nothing can make it better EXCEPT for it to leave. What it ought be aiming at is...LEAVING EXISTENCE.
    And the cunt party is the hemorrhoid in that asshole. You're so fucking stupid it's actually painful to read your idiotic posts.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    And the cunt party is the hemorrhoid in that asshole. You're so fucking stupid it's actually painful to read your idiotic posts.
    The pain you are feeling is not about any perceived stupidity in me. I may not be the sharpest tool in this shed (there are some very sharp people here), but I am far from stupid.

Anyway...I guess the other kids in the playground are impressed with that kind of posting, so keep at it. I doubt you will impress anyone else, but...what they hell! Your kind has to take what it can get.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,986 Times in 3,359 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 636 Times in 604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    As reality set in Yakuda was on a mission to blow his brains out but it was destined to fail because as his one time girlfriend quickly realized, no one can blow what Yakuda doesn't have.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Facebook, Google and YouTube, to my knowledge, have over a billion users that visit their sites. Aren’t like over 90% of internet searches done using Google? Losing 20 million (conservatives) users in the U.S. might have a small impact on their bottom line but I’m not seeing how that would drive them to completely change their business models to meet the demand of conservative users.

Is there a conservative search engine that has been created? Is there a conservative YouTube equivalent that kids and people around the globe will upload all their videos too? Is there a conservative Facebook equivalent?

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I cannot think of anything more decent for any American conservative to do...than to "leave" some place or "aspect of American life."

American conservatism is the dirty asshole of the planet. Nothing can make it better EXCEPT for it to leave. What it ought be aiming at is...LEAVING EXISTENCE.
    Your plan is duly noted, filthy commie scum. Your problem is we're the ones with guns and bullets and knowledge of how to use them.

PS: We're also the ones that know how to provide food, you're about to be in a bad way, commie toejam.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Stone (11-25-2020)

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Facebook, Google and YouTube, to my knowledge, have over a billion users that visit their sites. Aren’t like over 90% of internet searches done using Google? Losing 20 million (conservatives) users in the U.S. might have a small impact on their bottom line but I’m not seeing how that would drive them to completely change their business models to meet the demand of conservative users.

Is there a conservative search engine that has been created? Is there a conservative YouTube equivalent that kids and people around the globe will upload all their videos too? Is there a conservative Facebook equivalent?
    Google bought up massive amounts of internet servers. In order to avoid them, the only way I know is yippy.com or gibiru.com (as far as search engines). My rig stalls out when I hit the Google servers, so I know..

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

And for the record,.... were not going anywhere. We simply are done supporting you. Support yourselves,.... in every way. No problem. And we will do the same. Other than that,.... go fuck yourself you vile old bastard.

Oh my GOD, do you need some soothing salve to cool those stinging buttocks?

How bout some cheese to go with that whine?

Jeebus what a bunch of petulant snowflakes and crybabies!

What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

Charoite (11-25-2020)