Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping a gun is about to get very expensive

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Only if they don't wanna die. You dipshit cocksucker dumbass commie punk!
    so you think you have the right to just start shooting everyone near where a small group of people might be looting or burning a car, using an assault weapon? do you know how fucking stupid you are to say that out loud?

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    i have to agree with you on that one. good call.
    I was referring to you, so at least you know that.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,634 Times in 51,922 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

you just made yourself look gay and hoping to get attention. why are you so into braiding other men's hair? that is the question. not that there is anything wrong with that. if you are as gay as you.
    Meh. I've looked worse. The fact remains STY was man enough to laugh and move on but you, Miss Hoosier, are very, very upset about my post. Why? Did I touch upon any latent tendencies?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

As usual the theft of our freedoms will be done under the banner of "SAFETY!" , which almost always works, because Americans tend to be ignorant cowards now.

Our ancestors were better.

"You dont have freedoms, your have privilege's".
    Carlin
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you think you have the right to just start shooting everyone near where a small group of people might be looting or burning a car, using an assault weapon? do you know how fucking stupid you are to say that out loud?
    Fuckin aye right, bitch! Nobody has the right to be looting or burning a car, sorry. Back in my day they caught headshots from the National Guard for that.

Look up McDuffie riots sometime, jitterbug.

They had more of a reason to riot than 99% of anything since 2010, and still law and order had to prevail.

And prevail it did, sometimes meted out by black National Guardsmen.

I was there, I saw and smelled it. They turned over a Nova at the end of my street and burned it.
    It used to look like..olive oogly green, I guess? After they burned it it was pink with black polka dots and upside down, true story.
    I think it belonged to a Puerto-Rican dude..total loss for him.

There's no law and order nowadays? Wtf?!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 11-25-2020 at 08:31 PM.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    It's same bullshit: ban "scary-looking" guns, "high capacity" magazines and anything else that scares them because they can't control gangs in their own cities. Maybe they should focus more on fixing their city problems than dictating solutions to a few hundred million Americans living outside of Democrat cities.
    go fuck yourself, punk. only chickenshits believe they need a fucking assault weapon to protect their house or themselves. where do you punks live, beirut? are you doing a lot of drug deals? think of how many kids, how many cops, how many innocent bystanders get killed by incompetent loons with deadly assault weapons and high capacity clips- but you could give a shit? that guy in vegas shot to death 58 people, and wounded 500 MORE PEOPLE, from 300 yards away with assault weapons in a 10 minute attack and you shrug your shoulders like stupid fuck cretins because you are too afraid to go out in public without a penis-extender? what punks you gun nuts are.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuckin aye right, bitch! Nobody has the right to be looting or burning a car, sorry. Back in my day they caught headshots from the National Guard for that.

Look up McDuffie riots sometime, jitterbug.

They had more of a reason to riot than 99% of anything since 2010, and still law and order had to prevail.
    some of those you shoot like an idiot might be trying to stop them, fool. only stupid shit punks believe in vigilante rule. you need your ass kicked for just spewing such crazy ass shit.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Meh. I've looked worse. The fact remains STY was man enough to laugh and move on but you, Miss Hoosier, are very, very upset about my post. Why? Did I touch upon any latent tendencies?
    not really, bitch. here you are reposting yourself looking like an old queen with a grudge. must suck to be you, boy.,

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

go fuck yourself, punk. only chickenshits believe they need a fucking assault weapon to protect their house or themselves. where do you punks live, beirut? are you doing a lot of drug deals? think of how many kids, how many cops, how many innocent bystanders get killed by incompetent loons with deadly assault weapons and high capacity clips- but you could give a shit? that guy in vegas shot to death 58 people, and wounded 500 MORE PEOPLE, from 300 yards away with assault weapons in a 10 minute attack and you shrug your shoulders like stupid fuck cretins because you are too afraid to go out in public without a penis-extender? what punks you gun nuts are.
    There it is. There's the true face of a "tolerant liberal Democrat" if I've ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    on my very worst day I will still be 100x the bad ass you would ever be on your best day..........
    While that is undoubtedly true, there is nothing to be gained in scaring all of the villagers just because one Keyboard Kommando thinks "likes" and posts win revolutions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Matt Dillon (11-25-2020)

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

some of those you shoot like an idiot might be trying to stop them, fool. only stupid shit punks believe in vigilante rule. you need your ass kicked for just spewing such crazy ass shit.
    STFU you fucking punk piece of shit that's never worked a day in your life.
    Nobody owes you nothin', kid. Get a job.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

STFU you fucking punk piece of shit that's never worked a day in your life.
    Nobody owes you nothin', kid. Get a job.
    why did that post make me think of this?

https://i.ibb.co/6Xw26qq/Old-Man-Yel...e-simpsons.gif

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

it already is. people with guns in their house are more likely to shoot themselves, a family member or an acquaintance with that gun than a stranger...30 times more likely. you can't pay a higher price than that for a fucking stupid shit gun.

Firearms In The Home: Safe or Dangerous? [INFOGRAPHIC ...www.safety.com › Home Security
    Oct 9, 2019 — For instance, the U.S. has 80% more firearm deaths than the 23 other of the world's richest countries in the world combined. And, your child's ...

Do guns make us safer? Science suggests no | News ...www.hsph.harvard.edu › news › hsph-in-the-news › do...
    There is some evidence that having a gun may reduce property loss, “but the ... However, he noted, the presence of more guns does make crimes more violent. ... is make hostile interactions—robberies, assaults—much more deadly,” he said.

Guns in the Home - HealthyChildren.orgwww.healthychildren.org › English › at-home › Pages
    Jun 12, 2020 — In fact, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to be used to kill a friend or ... one more important question: "Is there an unlocked gun in your house? ... children must learn that these weapons can be extremely dangerous.

Living in a house with a gun increases your odds of death - Voxwww.vox.com › 2015/10 › gun-risk-death
    Nov 14, 2018 — Guns can kill you in three ways: homicide, suicide, and by accident. Owning a gun or having one readily accessible makes all three more likely.

Keeping a Gun in Your Home Can Make Your Household ...psmag.com › News in Brief
    Jul 23, 2019 — New research reveals that the presence of firearms in a house can ... as they are more likely to be killed if there is a gun in the household," lead ...

The health risk of having a gun in the home | MinnPostwww.minnpost.com › second-opinion › 2012/12 › heal...
    Dec 17, 2012 — If you have a gun, everybody in your home is more likely than your ... there is no credible evidence that having a gun in your house reduces your risk ... of a gun makes quarrels, disputes, assaults, and robberies more deadly.

Does a Gun Make Your Home Safer? | SafeWisewww.safewise.com › Safety News
    Jun 16, 2020 — Statistically, having a gun in your home is more dangerous for you and your family, especially if you have young children or teens. ... Experts agree that properly securing and storing guns can be an effective way to address incidents of suicide, mass shootings, and unintentional shootings among children and teenagers.
    yes people with a gun are more likely to shoot themselves lol such wisdom your amazing

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There it is. There's the true face of a "tolerant liberal Democrat" if I've ever seen one.

While that is undoubtedly true, there is nothing to be gained in scaring all of the villagers just because one Keyboard Kommando thinks "likes" and posts win revolutions.
    don't be so mad, queenie. just because you keep getting your ass kicked in every post does not mean you are not attractive to late night truckers and the like. you keep being you!! why do i imagine you and every other gun nut on this board looks like this in real life?

Attachment 18072

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

don't be so mad, queenie. just because you keep getting your ass kicked in every post does not mean you are not attractive to late night truckers and the like. you keep being you!! why do i imagine you and every other gun nut on this board looks like this in real life?

Attachment 18072
    A debatable point which I'm content to let any JPP reader who gives a shit to decide for themselves.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    yes people with a gun are more likely to shoot themselves lol such wisdom your amazing
    Yes! Didja know that more people who own cars are more likely to die in a car crash than a hermit living isolated in the Grand Tetons? Didja? LOL

More seriously, the fact the gun-banning authoritarian Left fluffs up their "gun violence" numbers by half by including suicides is indicative of their inherent lack of honesty.