Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping a gun is about to get very expensive

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    fuck you, bitch. you couldn't kill a girl scout coming to take your precious penis-substitute away. what a gigantic chickenshit bitch you must be to spew such crazy shit. you are hilariously chickenshit!!
    my 6 years as a Marine rifle expert says differently, snowflake. come and take them..........I triple dog dare you
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

fuck you, bitch. you couldn't kill a girl scout coming to take your precious penis-substitute away. what a gigantic chickenshit bitch you must be to spew such crazy shit. you are hilariously chickenshit!!
    My God you do suck.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Mandatory 30 hour "gun safety classes" run by gun grabbers before registering becomes legal is very possible....here we have not just something like a $1000 fee and the time cost but also the opportunity to indoctrinate people, to try to get them to give up guns, and humiliate them if they refuse.
    Who has ever grabbed a fucking weapon from you guys? Cry, cry cry, Nobody is taking your damn weapons away, We would like you to pay the damage though. Mental qualifications would be good. That would eliminate a lot of you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Hoosier Daddy (11-25-2020)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    my 6 years as a Marine rifle expert says differently, snowflake. come and take them..........I triple dog dare you
    yeah, you are a marine gun expert. you are a dumbass punk bitch. see the difference? all show and no go. just a little boy fantasizing about what it might be like to be a bad ass.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Who has ever grabbed a fucking weapon from you guys? Cry, cry cry, Nobody is taking your damn weapons away, We would like you to pay the damage though. Mental qualifications would be good. That would eliminate a lot of you.
    Driving by way of the rear view mirror is really stupid. Just look at all of the things that have happened in the last few years as America breaks down that have never happened before.

I get the sense that you understand what is likely to happen if the DNC takes the Senate and that you dont want anyone to talk about it....that is how the Regressive Left rolls, just look back on how over the last year the DNC has refused to be transparent, has refused to run on any agenda other than "We are not Trump and Trump must leave".
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My God you do suck.
    you sure do fantasize about gay sex a lot. why bother? nobody cares about your private life or what his name is.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yeah, you are a marine gun expert. you are a dumbass punk bitch. see the difference? all show and no go. just a little boy fantasizing about what it might be like to be a bad ass.
    on my very worst day I will still be 100x the bad ass you would ever be on your best day..........
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Driving by way of the rear view mirror is really stupid. Just look at all of the things that have happened in the last few years as America breaks down that have never happened before.

I get the sense that you understand what is likely to happen if the DNC takes the Senate and that you dont want anyone to talk about it....that is how the Regressive Left rolls, just look back on how over the last year the DNC has refused to be transparent, has refused to run on any agenda other that "We are not Trump and Trump must leave".
    you are a lying pig. biden has been very transparent about what his immediate goals are on almost every topic, stupid. you just need to learn to read and quit relying of the liars at fox to tell you what is happening..stupid. you are right about america going downhill the last few years- since 2016. but we fixed that- we kicked chickenshit liar bitch Trump to the curb. I guess you missed it, what with your head up Fox's ass for so long.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

on my very worst day I will still be 100x the bad ass you would ever be on your best day..........
    keep believing that, sissy. try holding on to your doll even tighter as you keep repeating it to yourself, if that helps.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,572 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

keep believing that, sissy. try holding on to your doll even tighter as you keep repeating it to yourself, if that helps.
    You two are looking totally badass on the Internet. Maybe you should hook up, get a room and braid each other's hair. Maybe tell stories.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You two are looking totally badass on the Internet. Maybe you should hook up, get a room and braid each other's hair. Maybe tell stories.
    it appeared to pique your interest enough to make you think about gay sex and braiding another dude's hair. just how gay are you, little bitch? on a scale of 99 to 100?

by the way, punk. where did i act like a bad ass? why do you lie so much, asshole?

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That doesn’t answer the question, only proposes unverifiable conspiracies, again, how exactly how is “keeping a gun get more expensive” if the Democrats win the Senate?
    again, did you not read bidens campaign page on his view on guns?????

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it appeared to pique your interest enough to make you think about gay sex and braiding another dude's hair. just how gay are you, little bitch? on a scale of 99 to 100?
    That's because I worked with a lot of gays for over 20 years and can spot the behavior. Sorry if I offended your sensitive nature.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

again, did you not read bidens campaign page on his view on guns?????
    He's advertising the Clinton/Obama plan. My gut tells me Beto's plan is not too far down the road. One step at a time is strategically smart.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    That's because I worked with a lot of gays for over 20 years and can spot the behavior. Sorry if I offended your sensitive nature.
    sure, that's it. a marine talking about trigger time and me laughing at how silly that is makes you fantasize about being gay and braiding another guy's hair!! you sure are a stupid fuck liar, bitch!! try again.

by working with gays, do you mean bending over for them for a few bucks?