Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping a gun is about to get very expensive

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Left is deeply authoritarian now....and dishonest...and willing to abuse whom ever must be abused in order to get to UTOPIA.
    As I said, paranoia

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

One idea that is being kicked around is mandatory liability insurance on each weapon, something like $1,000 a year per weapon. It would be somewhat like mandatory auto insurance. If you get caught with a weapon that is not registered you could face both jail and massive fines, if you dont buy the insurance gun grabbers will come and take away the weapons that became illegal once the insurance was not paid for. They will start with the most offensive weapons and then over the years add more and more to the list till even standard rifles are included.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The future penalty for being caught possessing an unregistered weapon would likely be something like max 6 months in jail and a $100,000 fine....that should do the trick.

Are people going to risk ruination of their families in order to keep guns?

Most will not.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ammo microstamping which will massively drive up the price, with something like a 100% tax added to that, and a system that makes it take months to register and obtain ammo is likely. If you get caught with homemade ammo expect 6 month in jail and $100,000 as the max penalty.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mandatory 30 hour "gun safety classes" run by gun grabbers before registering becomes legal is very possible....here we have not just something like a $1000 fee and the time cost but also the opportunity to indoctrinate people, to try to get them to give up guns, and humiliate them if they refuse.

DARK AGES SUCK!

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Firearms control is the kind of non-economic issue that causes progressive liberals to lose.
    The more we try to do with it, the less chance we have to get important social safety net stuff done in congress.

The fucking troglodyte right has to learn that we won on abortion so stop whining about it.
    Even if the SCOTUS knocks down Wade v. Roe, all the civilized states are going to have abortion on demand anyway,

We have to accept the the right has won on gun control.
    Compared to universal healthcare, voting rights, and the right to unionize, gun control is simply not an important enough issue to deal with nationally.

If some states let you wander around the streets armed to the teeth, that's their lunacy. Intelligent people don't have to go there.
    Carry assault rifles into the Massachusetts State House and you'll get shot between the eyes within three steps of the front door.
    Within seconds of the muzzle flash, union-represented custodians will be mopping your brain matter off the floor while whistling a Dropkick Murphys tune.
    Ask them about your Second Amendment then. They've got it right here.
    fuck you, we'll just kill you all............
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It has not been decided, but it has been decided that the way to get rid of guns is the same way to get rid of tabbacco....make them very expensive to hold and to bankrupt the gun makers.

The point of this thread is the master plan, not exactly how it will be implemented, which has not been decided yet.
    be prepared to lose hundreds of thousands of government agents, and maybe you pussy fucks when we kill you all
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Another idea is to make mandatory background checks take 6-9 months to complete, which would include all ammo sales.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    be prepared to lose hundreds of thousands of government agents, and maybe you pussy fucks when we kill you all
    I used to be in favor of strong firearms restrictions but I changed my mind about a decade ago....my aim in this thread is to bring to the front just how fundamentally America is going to be changed if the DNC has complete control of Washington.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Another idea is making it mandatory to store weapons in expensive approved gun safes, with all of the ammo in a separate safe. except for handguns with a carry permit, which would be hard to get.

Heavy fines for all who are caught not in compliance.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That doesn’t answer the question, only proposes unverifiable conspiracies, again, how exactly how is “keeping a gun get more expensive” if the Democrats win the Senate?
    did you not read bidens campaign page and how it relates to his gun control agenda?

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The future penalty for being caught possessing an unregistered weapon would likely be something like max 6 months in jail and a $100,000 fine....that should do the trick.

Most will not.
    the rest of us will just kill all you send, then come after those who supported biden

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Most will not.
    you right wing gun nuts sure are paranoid.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I used to be in favor of strong firearms restrictions but I changed my mind about a decade ago....my aim in this thread is to bring to the front just how fundamentally America is going to be changed if the DNC has complete control of Washington.
    understood, carry on good sir

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    the rest of us will just kill all you send, then come after those who supported biden
    fuck you, bitch. you couldn't kill a girl scout coming to take your precious penis-substitute away. what a gigantic chickenshit bitch you must be to spew such crazy shit. you are hilariously chickenshit!!