Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: JPP Righty to acknowledge Trump defeat

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Your claim is not evidence that proves Biden "won" a free and fair election. There is a reason why you evade discussing free and fair elections.
    I see you are still hiding. What a truly pathetic person you are. One that I am sure your relatives are quite ashamed of.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Bidens victory has been corroborated by state after state. It has the ultimate sanction. I do not put OANs claims on par.
    Evmetro the coward built an "out" in his original posting. He will never accept anything as proof so he will never acknowledge that Biden won.
    EV gets the JPP "pussy of the year" award hands down.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-27-2020), domer76 (11-27-2020)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

If it is proven that Biden beat Trump in a free and fair election, I will acknowledge it here. Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement, only proof that Biden won fair and square in a free and fair election that everybody can have confidence in.

I have had the pleasure of slapping lefties with Hillary's 2016 loss for the last four years, and I have gotten to watch lefties present the popular vote from 2016 over and over as if either of the candidates actually campaigned specifically for it. I have watched crying liberal videos, and enjoyed an America that was made greater. If it is ever proven that Biden really did "win" without cheating in a free and fair election, I will give all you commies your day of fun by acknowledging Trump's defeat, right here on this forum for all of you shitbags to enjoy.
    What definition of "free and fair" election made by an unbiased source are you using?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The exact same ones that he used to mentally certify the 2016 election.
    State certification of election results. Except now that tRump lost, those are no longer valid.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    What definition of "free and fair" election made by an unbiased source are you using?
    Mostly my knowledge of civics, but here is a reasonable description:

https://www.principlesofdemocracy.org/election-dem

Free and fair elections increase the likelihood of a peaceful transfer of power. They help to ensure that losing candidates will accept the validity of the election's results and cede power to the new government.

Elections alone do not assure democracy since dictators can use the resources of the state to tamper with the election process.

Free and fair elections require:

Universal suffrage for all eligible men and women to vote — democracies do not restrict this right from minorities, the disabled, or give it only to those who are literate or who own property.
    Freedom to register as a voter or run for public office.
    Freedom of speech for all candidates and political parties — democracies do not restrict candidates or political parties from criticizing the performance of the incumbent.
    Numerous opportunities for the electorate to receive objective information from a free press.
    Freedom to assemble for political rallies and campaigns.
    Rules that require party representatives to maintain a distance from polling places on election day — election officials, volunteer poll workers, and international monitors may assist voters with the voting process but not the voting choice.
    An impartial or balanced system of conducting elections and verifying election results
    — trained election officials must either be politically independent or those overseeing elections should be representative of the parties in the election.
    Accessible polling places, private voting space, secure ballot boxes, and transparent ballot counting.
    Secret ballots — voting by secret ballot ensures that an individual's choice of party or candidate cannot be used against him or her.
    Legal prohibitions against election fraud — enforceable laws must exist to prevent vote tampering (e.g. double counting, ghost voting).
    Recount and contestation procedures — legal mechanisms and processes to review election processes must be established to ensure that elections were conducted properly.

Voting methods — varying by country and even within countries — include:

Paper ballots — votes are marked on or punched through paper.
    Ballots with pictures of candidates or party symbols so that illiterate citizens may cast the correct vote.
    Electronic systems — voters use touch-screen or push-button machines.
    Absentee ballots — allowing those who will not be able to vote on election day to cast their ballots prior to the election.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 11-27-2020 at 12:52 PM.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Evmetro the coward built an "out" in his original posting. He will never accept anything as proof so he will never acknowledge that Biden won.
    EV gets the JPP "pussy of the year" award hands down.
    What is so bad about free and fair elections that you have to see them as an "out?"

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is interesting how lefties immediately need to question what free and fair elections are. Are you looking for a way to exploit the meaning to somehow include fraud and corruption?

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What is so bad about free and fair elections that you have to see them as an "out?"
    Run along pussboy.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is interesting how lefties immediately need to question what free and fair elections are. Are you looking for a way to exploit the meaning to somehow include fraud and corruption?
    Notice how the gutless wonder didnt answer the question. And only answered a question with a question......lol

He isnt going to answer. He is simply a pimple on the asshole of humanity. A pure tRump worshipping gutless wonder.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Notice how the gutless wonder didnt answer the question. And only answered a question with a question......lol

He isnt going to answer. He is simply a pimple on the asshole of humanity. A pure tRump worshipping gutless wonder.
    Post 65

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Run along cowardboy.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No. I just don't trust you to be honest. And I'm sure you have a way to weasel around all the phrases you bolded in post 65, if liberals say that all those points were adhered to in the 2020 election.

― Charles Dickens

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. I just don't trust you to be honest. And I'm sure you have a way to weasel around all the phrases you bolded in post 65, if liberals say that all those points were adhered to in the 2020 election.
    Do you feel confident that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election? I assume you will answer this yes, but I suspect that you will answer it subjectively. Do you think all of those bold font items were met?

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you feel confident that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election? I assume you will answer this yes, but I suspect that you will answer it subjectively. Do you think all of those bold font items were met?
    Yes, I do. I know trumpers don't believe it but their arguments aren't holding up in court. About an hour ago trump lost another appeal to the 3rd Circuit in PA because the arguments had no merit. The judge who wrote the opinion is Trump-appointed Judge Stephanos Bibas.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ia/ar-BB1bqyTJ

― Charles Dickens

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

So far, I have not seen anything even close to evidence that proves Beijing Biden "won" a free and fair election.
    The electors meet December 14. That will give you sufficient evidence.