Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: JPP Righty to acknowledge Trump defeat

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,184 Times in 7,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    If it is proven that Biden beat Trump in a free and fair election, I will acknowledge it here. Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement, only proof that Biden won fair and square in a free and fair election that everybody can have confidence in.

I have had the pleasure of slapping lefties with Hillary's 2016 loss for the last four years, and I have gotten to watch lefties present the popular vote from 2016 over and over as if either of the candidates actually campaigned specifically for it. I have watched crying liberal videos, and enjoyed an America that was made greater. If it is ever proven that Biden really did "win" without cheating in a free and fair election, I will give all you commies your day of fun by acknowledging Trump's defeat, right here on this forum for all of you shitbags to enjoy.
    Just a question, if I may:

Are you of the opinion that ANYONE here (or anywhere else, for that matter) gives a shit what you "acknowledge" or do not acknowledge?

I mean...who the hell cares?
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Althea (11-25-2020), christiefan915 (11-27-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

If it is proven that Biden beat Trump in a free and fair election, I will acknowledge it here. Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement, only proof that Biden won fair and square in a free and fair election that everybody can have confidence in.

I have had the pleasure of slapping lefties with Hillary's 2016 loss for the last four years, and I have gotten to watch lefties present the popular vote from 2016 over and over as if either of the candidates actually campaigned specifically for it. I have watched crying liberal videos, and enjoyed an America that was made greater. If it is ever proven that Biden really did "win" without cheating in a free and fair election, I will give all you commies your day of fun by acknowledging Trump's defeat, right here on this forum for all of you shitbags to enjoy.
    I have no problem with that. I have seen no proof that they didn’t cheat

They have done nothing to explain all of the statistical improbability

Until they do, Buyden cheated

You would think that Buyden would want these allegations fully investigated

4. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Evmetro (11-25-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

If you have the evidence requested in that thread, post it on that thread. If you can post the evidence that is requested on that thread, I'll come back here and claim Biden "won".
    What thread? Your sig clearly indicates that the trump klan was guilty of racist renting practices.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post

You have no proof that there wasn't a secret Chinese coup, that the Martians didn't land and set up imitation politicians or that your whole population isn't drugged in some complicated way. It seems more sensible to most people, however, to go by the evidence that what was supposed to happen did.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Just a question, if I may:

Are you of the opinion that ANYONE here (or anywhere else, for that matter) gives a shit what you "acknowledge" or do not acknowledge?

I mean...who the hell cares?
    You do not sound very confident that Biden will ever be proven a winner of a free and fair election. Jpp lefties would absolutely LOVE to see me humbly acknowledge a Trump defeat.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You do not sound very confident that Biden will ever be proven a winner of a free and fair election. Jpp lefties would absolutely LOVE to see me humbly acknowledge a Trump defeat.
    In 2016, when many Never Trumpers were lamenting the loss of Hillary Clinton to Trump, I (and many other on this side of the aisle) acknowledged that Trump had won fair and square. He'd won according to the rules in place before the election happened. I acknowledged that many times...on this forum and two others where I participate.

Many, MANY, Never Trumpers took me (and those others) to task for acknowledging the truth. Those of us who acknowledged the truth of the matter...recognized that those people were jerk-offs...the kind of people we thought Trump to be.

Now, there are jerk-offs like you who are doing to President-elect Biden what those others did to Trump in 2016 through this election.

A fucking jerk-off is a fucking jerk-off no matter which the side of the aisle he/she attends.

Stay safe, Jerk-off.

None of us give a shit if you or any other jerk-off acknowledges President-elect Biden's win. He will move into the White House on January 20th next year...and begin his term as president.

I'm please you are sharing your stupidity with threads like this. It reinforces my thoughts about Trump supporters.

Thanks.

Oh...and I would not love to see you acknowledge the obvious. I'd much prefer you take the jerk-off position. I do not speak for the others here, but I suspect many of them feel the same way.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    306-232. Six million popular vote lead.

LANDSLIDE!
    Obviously, domer the gomer didn't read the OP, specifically this part:

Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Evmetro (11-25-2020)

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

In 2016, when many Never Trumpers were lamenting the loss of Hillary Clinton to Trump, I (and many other on this side of the aisle) acknowledged that Trump had won fair and square. He'd won according to the rules in place before the election happened. I acknowledged that many times...on this forum and two others where I participate.

Many, MANY, Never Trumpers took me (and those others) to task for acknowledging the truth. Those of us who acknowledged the truth of the matter...recognized that those people were jerk-offs...the kind of people we thought Trump to be.

Now, there are jerk-offs like you who are doing to President-elect Biden what those others did to Trump in 2016 through this election.

A fucking jerk-off is a fucking jerk-off no matter which the side of the aisle he/she attends.

Stay safe, Jerk-off.

None of us give a shit if you or any other jerk-off acknowledges President-elect Biden's win. He will move into the White House on January 20th next year...and begin his term as president.

I'm please you are sharing your stupidity with threads like this. It reinforces my thoughts about Trump supporters.

Thanks.

Oh...and I would not love to see you acknowledge the obvious. I'd much prefer you take the jerk-off position. I do not speak for the others here, but I suspect many of them feel the same way.

You do not sound very confident that Biden will ever be proven a winner of a free and fair election. Jpp lefties would absolutely LOVE to see me humbly acknowledge a Trump defeat
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You do not sound very confident that Biden will ever be proven a winner of a free and fair election. Jpp lefties would absolutely LOVE to see me humbly acknowledge a Trump defeat
    As I said, I doubt anyone here would love to see that. I would hate to see it...just as I would hate to see Trump acknowledge that he lost.

I'd much rather think of him (and you) as childish jerk-offs.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Come back in four years and let us know if your guns were ever confiscated, if we became a totalitarian Marxist-Leninist state, if small children have come forward to say Joe Biden sexually molested them on live television.

Becasue it is possible Sean Hannity, Donald Trump, and Boss Limbaugh have been lying their fat asses off to you

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-27-2020), Frank Apisa (11-25-2020), Guno צְבִי (11-25-2020)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

We are past the idea of "free and fair" elections. The cunts stole it but it's not going to change. Watching all this reminds me of the whining cunts when trump won. What needs to happen now is the important job of resisting the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his kamal cunt.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    We are past the idea of "free and fair" elections. The cunts stole it but it's not going to change. Watching all this reminds me of the whining cunts when trump won. What needs to happen now is the important job of resisting the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his kamal cunt.
    Awww...poor, poor Yakuda.

His Fuhrer lost. He is so sad.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Awww...poor, poor Yakuda.

His Fuhrer lost. He is so sad.

No not sad at all. Just ready to resist at every opportunity. The lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his flunky kamal cunt are on your heads not mine.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,126 Times in 9,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

dominion cia fake election software smartmatic. <google dat shit.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post

cannot prove a negative low IQ boy
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-27-2020)