Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    cannot prove a negative low IQ boy
    is there shit in your skull?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Biden wins in a landslide with the most votes in presidential history and in the most secure election ever.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

domer76 (11-25-2020), Frank Apisa (11-25-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    If it is proven that Biden beat Trump in a free and fair election, I will acknowledge it here. Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement, only proof that Biden won fair and square in a free and fair election that everybody can have confidence in.

I have had the pleasure of slapping lefties with Hillary's 2016 loss for the last four years, and I have gotten to watch lefties present the popular vote from 2016 over and over as if either of the candidates actually campaigned specifically for it. I have watched crying liberal videos, and enjoyed an America that was made greater. If it is ever proven that Biden really did "win" without cheating in a free and fair election, I will give all you commies your day of fun by acknowledging Trump's defeat, right here on this forum for all of you shitbags to enjoy.
    Translation - he ain’t ever going to accept the fact Biden won in a fair and proper election, ever

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-25-2020), Tacomaman (11-25-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

If it is proven that Biden beat Trump in a free and fair election, I will acknowledge it here. Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement, only proof that Biden won fair and square in a free and fair election that everybody can have confidence in.

I have had the pleasure of slapping lefties with Hillary's 2016 loss for the last four years, and I have gotten to watch lefties present the popular vote from 2016 over and over as if either of the candidates actually campaigned specifically for it. I have watched crying liberal videos, and enjoyed an America that was made greater. If it is ever proven that Biden really did "win" without cheating in a free and fair election, I will give all you commies your day of fun by acknowledging Trump's defeat, right here on this forum for all of you shitbags to enjoy.
    Save it!

Our world don't spin in a circle because of your opinions, although I'm sure you'd like to think so!

In fact, we don't give them much thought at all!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-25-2020), Tacomaman (11-25-2020)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    No not sad at all. Just ready to resist at every opportunity. The lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his flunky kamal cunt are on your heads not mine.
    Awww...come on,Yak. Put on your big boy pants...and stop crying.

It won't hurt for long. Maybe 4 years or so...or maybe just a little longer.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Save it!

Our world don't spin in a circle because of your opinions, although I'm sure you'd like to think so!

In fact, we don't give them much thought at all!
    yeah, you're thoughtless morons, be proud in your idiocy.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Awww...come on,Yak. Put on your big boy pants...and stop crying.

It won't hurt for long. Maybe 4 years or so...or maybe just a little longer.

Yakamutt still wants to put his double digit IQ on full display. The only folks that I remember with a "cunt" fetish vocabulary were some "white trash" inbreds that lived across town.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Frank Apisa (11-25-2020)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

A Trump supporters dies and goes to heaven.

God: "You've lived a good life and I will grant you a completely honest answer to any question you have"

Trump supporter: "Who really won the 2020 election?"

God: "Biden, in a fair election."

Trump supporter: "This goes even higher than I thought"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-27-2020)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

So far, I have not seen anything even close to evidence that proves Beijing Biden "won" a free and fair election.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Still have not seen anything even close to evidence that proves Beijing Biden "won" a free and fair election.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

So far, I have not seen anything even close to evidence that proves Beijing Biden "won" a free and fair election.
    We know, and surely you haven’t seen “anything close to evidence that proves” Obama is an American citizen, waste of time even offering anything, you are never going to get it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-27-2020)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    We know, and surely you haven’t seen “anything close to evidence that proves” Obama is an American citizen, waste of time even offering anything, you are never going to get it
    You have failed miserably to post evidence that proves Beijing Biden "won" a free and fair election. You don't sound very confident that you will ever have the evidence to post.

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have failed miserably to post evidence that proves Beijing Biden "won" a free and fair election. You don't sound very confident that you will ever have the evidence to post.
    Have you always been this psychotic? It is YOU that has to prove voter fraud. Something that you have failed at miserably.
    The bottom line is that state after state is certifying election results and the only people claiming voter fraud is tRump, Crazy Rudy and other brain dead idiots like yourself. Congrats on keeping very "special" company.........lmao

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (11-26-2020)

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Have you always been this psychotic? It is YOU that has to prove voter fraud. Something that you have failed at miserably.
    The bottom line is that state after state is certifying election results and the only people claiming voter fraud is tRump, Crazy Rudy and other brain dead idiots like yourself. Congrats on keeping very "special" company.........lmao
    I don't have to do shit. If it is proven that Biden beat Trump in a free and fair election, I will acknowledge it here. Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement, only proof that Biden won fair and square in a free and fair election that everybody can have confidence in.

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't have to do shit. If it is proven that Biden beat Trump in a free and fair election, I will acknowledge it here. Allegations from the MSM that cannot be substantiated will not count for my acknowledgement, only proof that Biden won fair and square in a free and fair election that everybody can have confidence in.

Oh yes you do. You are the "fruitloop" claiming voter fraud with ZERO evidence. As such, the burden of proof is on you dipshit.

Now, how about the bet tRumptard?

Btw, we now get the pleasure of smacking you with tRump's HISTORIC loss for the next four years.

Lastly, you simply dont have the guts to admit that you lost. Your continued voter feaud psychobabble proves that.