Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 78

Thread: Should Pedo-Joe Biden be prosecuted for his child molesting

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    4,666
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 1,128 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 219 Times in 208 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    thank you for that brilliant argument.
    YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    27,385
    Thanks
    7,811
    Thanked 11,764 Times in 8,992 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,254 Times in 1,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE
    Isn't that the new Democratic party motto for all Trump voters? So much for peace, love, dove, eh?
    If you see something, say something.
    Stop terrorism - Submit an anonymous Tip online
    ...............................Stop Domestic Terrorists--Report Suspected Tax Fraud

    www.fbi.gov/contact-us Call (202) 324-3000

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    29,629
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 12,808 Times in 8,907 Posts
    Groans
    3,837
    Groaned 2,972 Times in 2,758 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Isn't that the new Democratic party motto for all Trump voters? So much for peace, love, dove, eh?
    Nope. It is not.

  4. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    27,385
    Thanks
    7,811
    Thanked 11,764 Times in 8,992 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,254 Times in 1,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nope. It is not.
    Then explain Diesel and BidenPresident....or do you think it's a POE or Legion?
    If you see something, say something.
    Stop terrorism - Submit an anonymous Tip online
    ...............................Stop Domestic Terrorists--Report Suspected Tax Fraud

    www.fbi.gov/contact-us Call (202) 324-3000

  5. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 180 Times in 153 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    You turd burglars are all ok with biden molesting kids I see. You see the videos and yet it's all ok.

  6. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,997 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,567 Times in 1,304 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    You turd burglars are all ok with biden molesting kids I see. You see the videos and yet it's all ok.
    I think trump should have brought up these videos in october. I don't know why he didn't. Maybe he figured it wouldn't matter because dems were gonna cheat as much as necessary to give pedo-joe the win. Trump knew the press would ignore dem cheating and call anyone who talked about it a conspiracy nut. So instead, team trump focused on catching the cheaters.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    When the guns are gone, EVERYTHING IS GONE.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

    jakemax (11-26-2020)

  8. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    27,385
    Thanks
    7,811
    Thanked 11,764 Times in 8,992 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,254 Times in 1,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I think trump should have brought up these videos in october. I don't know why he didn't. Maybe he figured it wouldn't matter because dems were gonna cheat as much as necessary to give pedo-joe the win. Trump knew the press would ignore dem cheating and call anyone who talked about it a conspiracy nut. So instead, team trump focused on catching the cheaters.
    Translation: Trump wussed out because the Democrats were better at cheating than Trump himself.

    Like failing to overturn Obamacare, lock up Hillary and find Nicole Simpson's real killers, Trump losing to the Democrats again was in the cards about four years ago.
    If you see something, say something.
    Stop terrorism - Submit an anonymous Tip online
    ...............................Stop Domestic Terrorists--Report Suspected Tax Fraud

    www.fbi.gov/contact-us Call (202) 324-3000

  9. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,606
    Thanks
    68,076
    Thanked 30,658 Times in 19,152 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,465 Times in 3,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    You turd burglars are all ok with biden molesting kids I see. You see the videos and yet it's all ok.
    Too bad all those "videos" haven't interested law enforcement enough to do anything about it, eh? Isn't it odd how they can catch Joe Pimpleback and imprison him merely for possessing child porn on his puter, yet they all turn a blind eye to the new President's alleged crimes.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  10. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 180 Times in 153 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Too bad all those "videos" haven't interested law enforcement enough to do anything about it, eh? Isn't it odd how they can catch Joe Pimpleback and imprison him merely for possessing child porn on his puter, yet they all turn a blind eye to the new President's alleged crimes.
    I know, It's a double standard. But we've always had them. Oh, he ain't president yet.

  11. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,606
    Thanks
    68,076
    Thanked 30,658 Times in 19,152 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,465 Times in 3,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    I know, It's a double standard. But we've always had them. Oh, he ain't president yet.
    Nope, no double standard. Epstein was headed to prison, remember that guy?

    Biden is no more a child molester than you are an astronaut.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  12. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 180 Times in 153 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Nope, no double standard. Epstein was headed to prison, remember that guy?

    Biden is no more a child molester than you are an astronaut.
    Video says different. And I'd be real surprised if Epstein is dead.

  13. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,606
    Thanks
    68,076
    Thanked 30,658 Times in 19,152 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,465 Times in 3,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Video says different. And I'd be real surprised if Epstein is dead.
    Okay, okay. <backs slowly away, reaches for taser...>
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  14. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 180 Times in 153 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Okay, okay. <backs slowly away, reaches for taser...>
    Why do you need a taser?

  15. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    27,385
    Thanks
    7,811
    Thanked 11,764 Times in 8,992 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,254 Times in 1,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Why do you need a taser?
    Agreed. She should reach for a tranquilizer gun.
    If you see something, say something.
    Stop terrorism - Submit an anonymous Tip online
    ...............................Stop Domestic Terrorists--Report Suspected Tax Fraud

    www.fbi.gov/contact-us Call (202) 324-3000

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    jakemax (11-26-2020)

  17. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,249
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,997 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,567 Times in 1,304 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

    Like failing to overturn Obamacare, lock up Hillary and find Nicole Simpson's real killers, Trump losing to the Democrats again was in the cards about four years ago.
    And trump also promised to remove the illegal aliens. No question he has been a disappointment but still far better than aunt barry was or pedo-joe would be.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    When the guns are gone, EVERYTHING IS GONE.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

Similar Threads

  1. Biden the PEDO BANDITO
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2020, 09:57 AM
  2. Attorney General Barr also involved with child molesting
    By Walt in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2020, 04:47 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-21-2020, 01:15 PM
  4. Hunter Biden's crack pipe found, not prosecuted
    By China Joe in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2019, 08:54 AM
  5. Denmark legalizes child molesting - IF YOU'RE A MUSLIM
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 06:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •