Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Cool covid mask

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

The disgust that lefties express when they can see the pore size of my masks with naked eye shows how simple they are. The pore size of my mask that is visible to the naked eye illustrates the truth about the pore size of the masks that lefties approve of, but lefties are too simple to process it. What is going on here is that lefties are only trusting their naked eye to process information that is microscopic. When we use the analogy of a chain link fence to keep mosquitoes out, lefties are unable to actually apply the analogy to giant mask pores of cheap cloth masks filtering out tiny viruses.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,246 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I see you had to evade discussion of how enormous the pores are in your mask and my mask compared to the size of the tiny virus. I doubt you have talked with many doctors other than your own, but if doctors claimed you could grow wings and fly it would not mean that it is true.

Your post not only evades discussing the extreme difference between enormous pore size and tiny virus or droplet size, but it also evades discussing how your mask looks just as ridiculous as mine when you zoom in a little for a closer look.
    Here in New Jersey we would normally retort, "You could zoom in for a closer look right heah," while holding onto the sac beneath our scrotum for your inspection.

I won't do that with you. That would be paying you a New Jersey compliment you do not come close to deserving.

There is a urge in me to wish you a decent dose of coronavirus, but I won't do that either. I might be persuaded to wish you get a mild case of the virus; give it to someone you love; and watch them die the agonizing death of this pandemic. That would serve you right. But it would be wrong.

To HELP minimize my doing that, I will use the porous mask of IGNORE for your postings. I imagine other posters will quote some of your pollution...and I will read it. But better to mask out as much as possible, rather than be an asshole like you letting as much in and out as possible.

Thank you for posting. I love it when stupid people are proud of their stupidity. And now you go on IGNORE.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Here in New Jersey we would normally retort, "You could zoom in for a closer look right heah," while holding onto the sac beneath our scrotum for your inspection.

I won't do that with you. That would be paying you a New Jersey compliment you do not come close to deserving.

There is a urge in me to wish you a decent dose of coronavirus, but I won't do that either. I might be persuaded to wish you get a mild case of the virus; give it to someone you love; and watch them die the agonizing death of this pandemic. That would serve you right. But it would be wrong.

To HELP minimize my doing that, I will use the porous mask of IGNORE for your postings. I imagine other posters will quote some of your pollution...and I will read it. But better to mask out as much as possible, rather than be an asshole like you letting as much in and out as possible.

Thank you for posting. I love it when stupid people are proud of their stupidity. And now you go on IGNORE.
    Don't forget to call me a racist! When lefties are defeated, they don't just post that they are ignoring the person they lost to, they also call him a racist. You are supposed to call me a racist AND tell me you are ignoring..

When it comes to getting a lefty to talk about how ridiculous the giant pore size is on a cheap cloth mask compared to the size of the tiny virus they expect to filter out with it, lefties will fight it like a cat being shoved into a toilet.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,768 Times in 27,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Your party lost the Civil War.
    What parties existed at that point in history

Tell your Russian programmer to read some US history you shitty Russo bot hole

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Its amazing how lefties react to being able to actually see through the holes or pores of a mask with the naked eye. They don't realize that their own masks look the same when you zoom in a little for a closer look.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I finally had a run in because of my mask. It was one of my open mesh cloth masks from Etsy. Two young staffers at the bookstore approached me and said my mask didn't look effective. I smiled and asked what their posted mask policy is, and one of them went to the front of the store to read the sign, then he talked to another employee behind the counter. After they talked, he came back to me and said my mask is fine, and asked if he could help me find any books. I guess my mask passed. Their sign specified "face masks required to enter."

20201201_163244.jpg

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I finally had a run in because of my mask. It was one of my open mesh cloth masks from Etsy. Two young staffers at the bookstore approached me and said my mask didn't look effective. I smiled and asked what their posted mask policy is, and one of them went to the front of the store to read the sign, then he talked to another employee behind the counter. After they talked, he came back to me and said my mask is fine, and asked if he could help me find any books. I guess my mask passed. Their sign specified "face masks required to enter."

20201201_163244.jpg