Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that Trump has started the transition, will the Trumptards admit he lost?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    30 lawsuits are not being filed by Trump. Argument from randU fallacy. Recounts are meaningless when recounting the fake ballots over again.
    Does it never strike you that screaming hundreds and hundreds of accusations with no evidence whatever to back them is the act of a treacherous scoundrel eager to destroy his Country? The world is beginning to understand just how certifiably crazy the trumpards always were.
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 11-24-2020 at 07:10 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Cypress (11-24-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-24-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    stretch is still busy talking in tongues and is laying her hands on the TV when Paula white is on to give the election to trump
    not. surprising.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-24-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who cares? Let them wallow in it. It just makes them irrelevant. It's our game now, if they don't want to participate
    fine and dandy.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Here's some reality, Jacky.

Dear Employees: As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
    (shaking head) Earl. I almost had to give you a Thumbs Up for attempted humor. (the operative word there is 'almost')

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Bigotry.
    It is hilarious watching JPP Marxists bow to Buyden who apparently is more popular than Obama when none of them supported him in the primaries

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I Love Treason is wallowing in it for sure.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

30 lawsuits are not being filed by Trump. Argument from randU fallacy. Recounts are meaningless when recounting the fake ballots over again.
    US election results 2020: Joe Biden defeats Donald Trump to win presidency

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dear Employees: As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
    Reality is not a letter you made up. Reality is that Joseph R. Biden is the President-Elect. Stop whining. You're better off. You're welcome.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Cypress (11-24-2020)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,505 Times in 52,730 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Reality is not a letter you made up. Reality is that Joseph R. Biden is the President-Elect. Stop whining. You're better off. You're welcome.
    I wonder if this photo enrages the Trumptards as much as it pleases the rest of us? I hope so. President-elect and Mrs. Biden, and fur-kids:

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Concart (11-24-2020), Cypress (11-24-2020)

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I will admit that the election was stolen from President Trump

Not one person has even attempted to explain the electoral anomalies that are statistically impossible. All they try is some lame "there was no widespread voter fraud" which in and of itself concedes there was voter fraud
    lol.............

Why don't you explain it then??

Do tell.................

Take a dash of alinsky, two jiggers of soros tossed into a big bowl of deep state conspiracy jell & stir..............

After baking for hours top off w/ some clinton toppings & obama sprinkles..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    It is hilarious watching JPP Marxists bow to Buyden who apparently is more popular than Obama when none of them supported him in the primaries
    Kinda reminds me of your party supporting Romney, everyone's fourth choice................

Fret not good man, it shall be a cold winter & you should survive to spring........

But stay always alert, one never knows, do one
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,561 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

100,000 companies closed since the Trump virus started. That kind of explanation has been made countless times.
    You have no idea what taxes will be. However, if they go up, they will go up for all companies meaning no specific company is getting a tax increase while others are not. So you are still in business.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,561 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I wonder if this photo enrages the Trumptards as much as it pleases the rest of us? I hope so. President-elect and Mrs. Biden, and fur-kids:

We will go back to an admin with poetry, literature, music, and pets. Trump's egocentricity and lack of interest in anything that does not benefit him is over. The "me" admin is done. The man does nothing with his family. He golfs with celebs and wealthy rightys. Ever see him working with Barron? Try teaching him golf. He is a shallow and small man.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Perhaps some relabeling & re-branding is in order.........

His generation should be the new~err, old "ME GENERATION"..........lol