Thread: Coronavirus vaccine

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Can you read?

I upset you so much that you don't even read the posts of mine that you respond to.

Instead, you have this compulsion to sloppily respond to anything that upsets your delicate sensitivities.

If your boss refuses to bring you back because you refused to get a COVID shot, that's your problem.
    and while it's more than you would want, you do not reject it.................therefore you approve of it.........just admit it
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,247 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    that you can't see the truth spells volumes about how unamerican you are
    What "truth," seems more like you don't have an explanation

The actual truth is that it has been done before for Smallpox and confirmed legal by the Supreme Court

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    What "truth," seems more like you don't have an explanation

The actual truth is that it has been done before for Smallpox and confirmed legal by the Supreme Court
    are we back to the BS theory that the government defines the limits of its own powers? that the supreme court is the ultimate arbiter of what the constitution means and does?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

and while it's more than you would want, you do not reject it.................therefore you approve of it.........just admit it
    If you don't want to get a COVID vaccine, then you should be held personally liable for anyone dying of COVID.

If you think Insurance Companies aren't going to make businesses get COVID coverage, you're dreaming. It's coming in 2021.

Just like having to provide identification and subject to a background check when starting a new job, proof of a COVID vaccine shot will also likely be a requirement.

No business is going to run the risk, and those that do won't survive.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

are we back to the BS theory that the government defines the limits of its own powers? that the supreme court is the ultimate arbiter of what the constitution means and does?
    No, the Supreme Court is not the ultimate arbiter.

They are a coequal branch of government, and the federal courts are not self-regulating...they are regulated by Congress.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, the Supreme Court is not the ultimate arbiter.

They are a coequal branch of government, and the federal courts are not self-regulating...they are regulated by Congress.
    again, you fail. the entire government is regulated by we the people............and we also have the power to override government when they overstep their bounds

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you don't want to get a COVID vaccine, then you should be held personally liable for anyone dying of COVID.

If you think Insurance Companies aren't going to make businesses get COVID coverage, you're dreaming. It's coming in 2021.

Just like having to provide identification and subject to a background check when starting a new job, proof of a COVID vaccine shot will also likely be a requirement.

No business is going to run the risk, and those that do won't survive.
    do you hold government, or government agents, personally accountable when they end lives that shouldn't be ended?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

again, you fail. the entire government is regulated by we the people............and we also have the power to override government when they overstep their bounds
    The Constitution sets out very plainly that federal courts are regulated by Congress.

You know, for someone who claims to be a patriot and loves the Constitution, you sure know nothing about it....

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah...it's called voting and you tried that earlier this month, and lost.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah...it's called voting and you tried that earlier this month, and lost.
    i voted for jorgensen, dumbass, and there are other ways to override the government...........jury nullification being the second most important

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i voted for jorgensen, dumbass, and there are other ways to override the government...........jury nullification being the second most important
    Voting for Jorgensen is the same as voting for Trump. Or it's the same as throwing your vote away. It shows how much contempt you have for the institution of government, not for whoever happens to be seated in the government at any given time.

And why not just say what you're intending...you want to violently overthrow the government because it could mandate that you get a vaccine so you don't die of COVID, or kill someone else.

Are you this violently opposed to seatbelts too?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

do you hold government, or government agents, personally accountable when they end lives that shouldn't be ended?
    I do, yes. Because I have standards. Like, I hold Trump personally responsible for the COVID deaths, and I also hold anyone who repeated any of Trump's lies responsible as well.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Voting for Jorgensen is the same as voting for Trump. Or it's the same as throwing your vote away. It shows how much contempt you have for the institution of government, not for whoever happens to be seated in the government at any given time.
    pompous bullshit........all this tells me is that you hold me in contempt for not voting for biden.......a huge detraction of your character

And why not just say what you're intending...you want to violently overthrow the government because it could mandate that you get a vaccine so you don't die of COVID, or kill someone else.
    I fully expect a violent rebellion/revolution to occur because two political parties and their bases ignore the tenets of the constitution.

Are you this violently opposed to seatbelts too?
    I am opposed to seat belt laws.............that should be a personal decision only and the reason they exist is because a certain group of people seem to feel they are better suited to tell someone how to live

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do, yes. Because I have standards. Like, I hold Trump personally responsible for the COVID deaths, and I also hold anyone who repeated any of Trump's lies responsible as well.
    so when a cop, or cops, end up shooting and killing innocent people during violent situations, you do not blame the criminal that started it, but the cops who took wild pot shots and killed innocent people?

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I sure did. I expected no less from that moron...
    A little brown shirt among us