Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus vaccine

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Well then show us how "it is not," lets see if you can back up what you post
    we the people have the right to jury nullification.......which i'm sure is something your government dependent mindset rebels against, but we get to us that when the government tries to enforce unconstitutional laws..........which means WE THE PEOPLE are the final arbiters of OUR constitution
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    pure semantic bullshit.............even the founders dictated that the courts should be independent and free from political persuasion
    The very LAST thing the cunt party wants is a free and independent judicial branch of govt.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    The very LAST thing the cunt party wants is a free and independent judicial branch of govt.
    neither of the two major parties, republican and democrat, want a free and independent judicial branch...........get it right
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

neither of the two major parties, republican and democrat, want a free and independent judicial branch...........get it right
    I don't give a fuck all I know it the cunt party doesn't want one and unless the repubs keep up they will get steamrolled by the cunt party. Unfortunately the repubs have become the cunt party light.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't give a fuck all I know it the cunt party doesn't want one and unless the repubs keep up they will get steamrolled by the cunt party. Unfortunately the repubs have become the cunt party light.
    so we're on the same page.....you're ok with a judicial branch that follows the political left, even if forced.........got it

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so we're on the same page.....you're ok with a judicial branch that follows the political left, even if forced.........got it
    You cant read with comprehension can you? Check your bullshit at the door idiot. The court has become a political plaything and that is thanks to the cunt party. If the repubs don't keep up then the court will be their bitch. As bad as you think this shit is it would be far worse if not for repubs. Its amazing to me how people on both sides prefer dealing with fantasies rather than dealing with what is.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You cant read with comprehension can you? Check your bullshit at the door idiot. The court has become a political plaything and that is thanks to the cunt party. If the repubs don't keep up then the court will be their bitch. As bad as you think this shit is it would be far worse if not for repubs. Its amazing to me how people on both sides prefer dealing with fantasies rather than dealing with what is.
    are you really that dumb? check out FDRs court packing threat..........then check your idiocy at the door

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

pure semantic bullshit.............even the founders dictated that the courts should be independent and free from political persuasion
    If the founders dictated the courts be independent, they wouldn't have given Congress the power to regulate them, nor would they have given the Executive the power to nominate people to sit on the benches in those federal courts.

And of course federal judges are political...they are nominated by the President, in most cases.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well Adolf (AKA VD boy) or whatever his name is wants it mandatory.
    It needs to be mandatory because we can't trust you to act responsibly on your own.

You've made that clear on these boards over and over.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

are you really that dumb? check out FDRs court packing threat..........then check your idiocy at the door
    That's the point the court has always been a political tool. What the fuck is wrong with you people. Its ALL FUCKING POLITICAL!!!!!! It will always be political!

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    If the founders dictated the courts be independent, they wouldn't have given Congress the power to regulate them, nor would they have given the Executive the power to nominate people to sit on the benches in those federal courts.

And of course federal judges are political...they are nominated by the President, in most cases.
    so you're completely ignorant of history LOL..........got it

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It needs to be mandatory because we can't trust you to act responsibly on your own.

You've made that clear on these boards over and over.
    Maybe but the last thing I need is a cunt like you telling me how to act responsibly since you voted for a lying racist groping imbecile and his kamal cunt. I like how you think you cunts should tell anyone how to behave. LMFAO. You're stupid and pompous

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you're completely ignorant of history LOL..........got it
    Hard to argue that Samuel Alito wasn't a political, partisan choice for the Supreme Court.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe but the last thing I need is a cunt like you telling me how to act responsibly since you voted for a lying racist groping imbecile and his kamal cunt. I like how you think you cunts should tell anyone how to behave. LMFAO. You're stupid and pompous
    Look, you don't wash your hands, you don't bathe regularly, you don't wash your clothes, you are disdainful of science and doctors, you don't wear a mask, and you act like you're invincible.

So yeah, mandates are necessary because of dirty, filthy, infected people like you.

If you're asymptomatic, you're Typhoid Mary. In fact, you should change your ID to "Typhoid Mary" since, like her, you also don't wash your hands after wiping your own ass.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hard to argue that Samuel Alito wasn't a political, partisan choice for the Supreme Court.
    no, it's not hard at all. it's why our constitution literally died about 7 years after it was ratified