Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Dude, you can call me whatever you want from the safety of distance. Why would I give a fuck?

Democrats ‘control’ black voters by standing with us against racists like you and you proud boys I’ll.

You must TRULY be incredibly ignorant to believe that we want to be standing next to people who hate us.

Truly incredible
    you must be truly deluded and moronic....braindead zombie....but the dems love you for your willingness to vote against your own self interests.....and safety of distance is nothing to me.......i'd say the same things right to your face.........that you're a braindead sheeple racists
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I told you why you idiot. Do you just at a moron on here or is it organic?
    You said that it's hard for black people to change the beliefs they were taught. How come white people are able to do it?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    well, you're certainly allowed to be wrong and delusional.......and racist...........and stupid.......and brainwashed.........but certainly will never make you smarter than I am.....
    YOU are all of the above, but the difference is that I’m not the one whining about getting my political ass kicked. YOU ARE.

Get used to it BOZO. The Browning of America has landed at your doorstep and all you can do about it ifs piss in your pants. You lost Georgia. You lost Arizona. You’re on the road to losing Texas.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You said that it's hard for black people to change the beliefs they were taught. How come white people are able to do it?
    Where did I say it's hard for "black" people to change their beliefs? I didt say that you stupid cunt. This is EXACTLY why you cunts arent worth pissing on if you are on fire.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

YOU are all of the above, but the difference is that I’m not the one whining about getting my political ass kicked. YOU ARE.

Get used to it BOZO. The Browning of America has landed at your doorstep and all you can do about it if piss in your pants. You lost Georgia. You lost Arizona. You’re on the road to losing Texas.
    hey two dimensional dumbass......I voted for Jo Jorgensen...........so please commence with all your idiotic diatribe about anarchy and wasted vote and the other bullshit that your brainwashed zombie mind is told to say about 3rd party votes...........
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you must be truly deluded and moronic....braindead zombie....but the dems love you for your willingness to vote against your own self interests.....and safety of distance is nothing to me.......i'd say the same things right to your face.........that you're a braindead sheeple racists
    No the fuck you would not you fucking crybaby.

Kiss my ass, climb back on your mule
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where did I say it's hard for "black" people to change their beliefs? I didt say that you stupid cunt. This is EXACTLY why you cunts arent worth pissing on if you are on fire.
    We were talking about black voters and you said: "No not at all but people do not easily abandon their beliefs. Black people actually believe the cunt party cares about them."

So why do Blacks vote Democrat more than Whites do?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No the fuck you would not you fucking crybaby.

Kiss my ass, climb back on your mule
    yeah, I damned sure would, pissant. and i'd probably beg you to try and shut me up so I could teach you a few things about the marine corps

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    We were talking about black voters and you said: "No not at all but people do not easily abandon their beliefs. Black people actually believe the cunt party cares about them."

So why do Blacks vote Democrat more than Whites do?
    I said "people" you dumb cunt. Its no easier for whites than blacks. How fucking stupid are you actually?

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yeah, I damned sure would, pissant. and i'd probably beg you to try and shut me up so I could teach you a few things about the marine corps
    : has

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

All republican elections attempt to disenfranchise the black vote because they know that we will overwhelmingly and collectively vote against them. Trump even attempted to buy the support of black rappers in a foolish attempt to keep the inevitable from happening .. as if we tale political advice from rappers.

His delusions about how much he has done for Black people only fired up the black community even more to get rid of his stench and the continued rise of Black women foretells of even more problems for republicans in coming elections.
    Over and over during this election cycle, I have seen Reichwingers claim that polls show that people of color, particularly black men, were increasingly supporting #LOSER45 and his policies (whatever those were supposed to be). Yet the actual real poll -- the election -- didn't show that at all. Certainly none of my friends who are people of color supported him, not a single one.

What is your take on that myth?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

blackascoal (11-23-2020)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I said "people" you dumb cunt. Its no easier for whites than blacks. How fucking stupid are you actually?
    But we're talking about people of different races. How come Whites are less likely to fall for the Democrats' "lies" than Blacks? Are Blacks dumber?

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Over and over during this election cycle, I have seen Reichwingers claim that polls show that people of color, particularly black men, were increasingly supporting #LOSER45 and his policies (whatever those were supposed to be). Yet the actual real poll -- the election -- didn't show that at all. Certainly none of my friends who are people of color supported him, not a single one.

What is your take on that myth?
    83589220_1589468187860037_6455397590337847296_n.jpg

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

: has
    This is the same limp dick who, a couple weeks ago, told me that he could make me his sex slave and force me to have his babies. I told him go ahead, I'll drink my wine from his empty skull. lol

He's all hat and no cattle.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

blackascoal (11-23-2020), Cypress (11-23-2020), evince (11-23-2020)

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Internets scary boys

They are just sure they are scary

I think their wives bully them and beat them with folding chairs

Then they fuck the gardener and make them watch

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

blackascoal (11-23-2020), Cypress (11-23-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-23-2020)