Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JUAT CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BIDEN AND THE DUMMYCRATS GO DOWN !

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    So does his dad.....
    Of course his dad knows nothing of his son’s business dealings.

Notwithstanding the photos of him with his son’s foreign business associates.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Of course his dad knows nothing of his son’s business dealings.

Notwithstanding the photos of him with his son’s foreign business associates.
    Rumor has it that he got 34 trademarks from China so far. Wait no that was Ivanka.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    November 14 tweet from Orangetweet himself says she was, dumbfuck.
    Sure it did liar.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsund View Post
    Some very interesting comments from Sidney, here, folks....

Dachshund

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ALL SCUMBAGS

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Just remember liberals asked for this, you vote for someone that can't remember what day it is half the time, expect the worse
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Some very interesting comments from Sidney, here, folks....

Dachshund
    Is this the same Sidney Powell that the “truth ain’t the truth” Rudi just fired? How bad does one have to be that even the “truth ain’t the truth” Rudi doesn’t want you around

And what is funny we heard the same lame predictions with Comey, Bannon, McCabe, and Obama for the last four years and not of it has come to fruition yet

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Just remember liberals asked for this, you vote for someone that can't remember what day it is half the time, expect the worse
    You kidding, Trump left the bar so low anyone following him just has to show up to top his legacy

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    You kidding, Trump left the bar so low anyone following him just has to show up to top his legacy

If Biden becomes POTUS, you know and I know perfectly well that he will be nothing but a puppet. He has dementia, he is weak (physically and psychologically), he is nothing but a frail, sun - downing, decrepit, old man. Not to mention a criminally corrupt politician.

So my question to you is, "Who will be the puppet-master; who is it that will control the Biden puppet if he is put into the Oval Office?

I don't think you've got a fucking clue, and that's why you voted for him - you're just plain dumb.

Prove me wrong.... Tell me who you think will be the Biden - puppet's puppet-master if he becomes POTUS46.

Dachshund

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

If Biden becomes POTUS, you know and I know perfectly well that he will be nothing but a puppet. He has dementia, he is weak (physically and psychologically), he is nothing but a frail, sun - downing, decrepit, old man. Not to mention a criminally corrupt politician.

So my question to you is, "Who will be the puppet-master; who is it that will control the Biden puppet if he is put into the Oval Office?

I don't think you've got a fucking clue, and that's why you voted for him - you're just plain dumb.

Prove me wrong.... Tell me who you think will be the Biden - puppet's puppet-master if he becomes POTUS46.

Dachshund
    Not like Trump, who's so strong he has to lift a glass of water with two hands, has to practically crawl down a ramp, and says things like Unnided Shhates, what are the "oranges", and Yo-semites.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,546 Times in 14,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AND THERE'S YOUR DAILY DRUG ABUSE PROJECTION....LIKE CLOCKWORK
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 10,394 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Sure it did liar.
    Here it is. You could have looked it up, cunt, but you’re too fucking lazy to do so. Typical brain dead Trumpfart.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Nov 14

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...1%2Fframe.html

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 10,394 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    We’ve already had the worst, moron. After Jan. 20, he goes into the trashbin of history.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dachshund

George Soros, Bill Gates, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Harry Potter, James Comey, Rothschilds and AOC. Oh, and Nancy Pelosi, don't forget her. They are making a list and checking it twice. Just sayin'

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    George Soros, Bill Gates, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Harry Potter, James Comey, Rothschilds and AOC. Oh, and Nancy Pelosi, don't forget her. They are making a list and checking it twice. Just sayin'

THE PUPPET -MASTERS

In terms of individuals the total number is large but you have correctly indentified...

(1) George Soros (very good, Concart !)

(2) Bill Gates (very good Concart !)

(3) The current Rothschild family (yes, correct)

If Biden were to become POTUS46, as I said, he would merely be a puppet. If he were forced to step down before the end of his first term due to his deteriorating health and Kamala Harris took over the reins, she would be just as much a puppet as Biden had been.

As to the puppet-master, the puppet-master is THE AMERICAN RULING CLASS.

The American Ruling Class is a collection of individuals, the majority of whom are extraordinary wealthy. Most of them are American citizens; billionaire Michael Bloomberg is a good example. George Soros is another. Soros is not an American citizen but he is a fabulously rich billionaire (27th wealthiest man in the world) who donates very large sums of money to the US Democratic Party and a range of US left-wing organizations in the US, so I would regard him as a de facto member of the American Ruling Class. Mark Zuckerberg is another as is Jack Dorsey.

The easiest and most meaningful way to conceptualize THE AMERICAN RULING CLASS is as being: (1) the BIPARTISAN POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT (you did mention Hillary Clinton here, and yes, she has been a long-term member of the political establishment, but I think that the "Hildebeast's" influence is on the wane - she is damaged goods: the scandal centerd around her criminal use of an unsecured private email scandal, her recently exposed involvement in the purchase of the dirty oppo research that was called the "Steele Dossier" and the role it played in the "Russiagate" hoax, plus her entanglements numerous other serious criminal activities/scandals has just about stripped her any real power within the American political establishment , IMO. AOC is not a member of the American political establishment - she is a stupid chickenshit who has a big mouth and lots of teenage girls who follow her on twitter, but no real political power. She is merely the "Court Jester" of the House. You also listed Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi WAS very much a full-blooded member of the US political establishment for many years, that's true; but she is currently 80- years - old and expected to retire in 2021, so I think she is pretty much out of the game now. You also mentioned Obama. I'm not exactly sure what kind of influence he still has within the political establishment. Despite the mainstream media running interference for him when Trump called him out as the orchestrator of what was became known as "Obamagate",the fact is that he was ABSOLUTELY involved in conspiring to bring down Trump's administration and that is treason. Moreover, there is now evidence in the public domain that proves this beyond any reasonable doubt (at least what I have read of it). In sum, I think Obama , like Hilary Clinton is damaged goods now in terms of his political influence within the political establishment. Anyone who has an active interest in American politics and regularly keeps up to date on the news knows that the bastard should be locked up, likewise Hillary Clinton).

So, the American Ruling is made of the bipartisan political establishment BUT ALSO its partners/associates in: (2) BIG TECH" (e.g. the CEOs and Chief Executives of companies like: Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Google, etc.); (3) THE MAINTREAM CORPORATE MASS EDIA ( e,g, the owners and CEOs of: CNN; MSNBC; CBS; ABC; etc; and print media in such national newspapers as "The New York Times" and "The Washington Post" among others); (4) BIG BUSINESS ( the CEOs/Senior Executive of Big Pharma, the Finance Industry, Wall Street, Big Agricultural and Chemical industries, etc;(5) "WOKE" CAPITAL; (6) THE ACADEMY and (7) ALL OF THE COMMANDING HEIGHTS OF AMERICAN SOCIETY.

The American Ruling Class is corrupt and rotten to the core. When Trump refused to kiss their elite butts and called them out for their failures, they went crazy and savagely attacked him for 4 years non-stop. They are a disgusting wolf-pack of lawless, immoral, vicious and greedy cunts, their sole motivation is money/power.

That's all for now.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachsund; 11-23-2020 at 02:35 PM.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

THE PUPPET -MASTERS

In terms of individuals the total number is, large but you have correctly indentified...

(1) George Soros (very good, Concart !)

(2) Bill Gates (very good Concart !)

(3) The current Rothschild family (yes, correct)

If Biden were to become POTUS46, as I said, he would merely be a puppet. If he were forced to step down before the end of his first term due to his deteriorating health and Kamala Harris took over the reins, she would be just as much a puppet as Biden had been.

As to the puppet-master, the puppet-master is the American Ruling Class.

The American Ruling Class is a collection of individuals, many of who are extremely wealthy. Most of them are American citizens; Michael Bloomberg is a good example. George Soros is another. Soros is not an American citizen but he is a fabulously rich billionaire (27th wealthiest man in the world) who donates very large sums of money to the US Democratic Party and a range of left-wing organizations in the US, so I would regard him as a de facto member of the American Ruling Class. Mark Zuckerberg is another as is Jack Dorsey.

The easiest and most meaningful way to conceptualize THE AMERICAN RULING CLASS is as being: (1) the BIPARTISAN POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT (you did mention Hillary Clinton here, and yes, she has been a long-term member of the political establishment, but I think that the Hildebeast's influence is on the wane - she is damaged goods: the scandal centred around her criminal use of an unsecured private email scandal, her recently exposed involvement in the purchase of the dirty oppo research that was called the "Steele Dossier" and the role it played in the "Russiagate" hoax, plus her entanglements numerous other serious criminal activities/scandals has just about stripped her any real power within the American political establishment , IMO. AOC is not a member of the American political establishment - she is a stupid chickenshit who has a big mouth and lots of teenage girls who follow her on twitter, but no real political power. You also listed Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi WAS very much a full-blooded member of the US political establishment for many years, that's true; but she is currently 80- years - old and expected to retire in 2021, so I think she is pretty much out of the game now. You also mentioned Obama. I'm not exactly sure what kind of influence he still has within the political establishment. Despite the mainstream media running interference for him when Trump called him out as the orchestrator of what was became known as "Obamagate",the fact is that he was ABSOLUTELY involved in conspiring to bring down Trump's administration and that is treason. Moreover, there is now evidence in the public domain that proves this beyond any reasonable doubt (at least what I have read of it). In sum, I think Obama , like Hilary Clinton is damaged goods now in terms of his political influence within the political establishment. Anyone who has an active interest in American politics and regularly keeps up to date on the news knows that the bastard should be locked up, likewise Hillary Clinton).

So, the American Ruling is made of the bipartisan political establishment BUT ALSO its partners/associates in: (2) BIG TECH" (e.g. the CEOs and Chief Executives of companies like: Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Google, etc.); (3) THE MAINTREAM CORPORATE MASS EDIA ( e,g, the owners and CEOs of: CNN; MSNBC; CBS; ABC; etc; and print media in such national newspapers as "The New York Times" and "The Washington Post" among others); (4) BIG BUSINESS ( the CEOs/Senior Executive of Big Pharma, the Finance Industry, Wall Street, Big Agricultural and Chemical industries, etc;(5) "WOKE" CAPITAL; (6) THE ACADEMY and (7) ALL OF THE COMMANDING HEIGHTS OF AMERICAN SOCIETY.

The American Ruling Class is corrupt and rotten to the core. When Trump refused to kiss their elite butts and called them out for their failures, they went crazy and savagely attacked him for 4 years non-stop. They are a disgusting wolf-pack of lawless, immoral, vicious and greedy cunts, their sole motivation is money/power.

That's all for now.

Dachshund
    People need to learn when they are being laughed at.