Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China Issues Instructions for ‘Incoming Biden Administration’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Default China Issues Instructions for ‘Incoming Biden Administration’

Obey Beijing, do not challenge China’s assumed economic superiority and open your domestic markets without restraint: these are the three key instructions for Joe Biden issued in an op-ed published Sunday by the Global Times, official propaganda mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

The piece outlines China’s vision of the future under a compliant Joe Biden administration, stating from the beginning the CCP wants a “partnership” that is “categorically different” than that offered by U.S. President Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...dministration/

Libs sucking China cock!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Bulletbob (11-23-2020), Callinectes (11-22-2020), Grokmaster (11-22-2020), RB 60 (11-23-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Economic confrontations with China chosen by Trump’s team failed to do the US, or any country in this world, any good. The buying power of Chinese businesses and Chinese households should never be diminished or looked down upon. Australia and Canada, the two hardcore allies of the US who are very unfriendly toward China, have received a bitter lesson from Beijing. Don’t trample on Chinese people’s bottom lines, otherwise they will bite back.

Now, a flurry of US multinational companies have vehemently opposed Trump’s so-called “economic decoupling” attempt, as they know perfectly well they could not find another giant and growing market like China’s. So the incoming Biden administration needs to ponder its new policies, to reverse the course of the tumultuous policies of the past four years trumpeted by Trump.

"Economic confrontations" is negotiating a trade agreement?

Xi gonna >squeeze< Biden.
    Biden will flounder around trying to get a "coalition" to confront China before he bends the knee

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Callinectes (11-22-2020), cancel2 2022 (11-22-2020), Grokmaster (11-22-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

If Biden had a brain he'd talk to US Trade rep Lighthizer -who led the China negotiations

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,108 Times in 12,634 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Obey Beijing, do not challenge China’s assumed economic superiority and open your domestic markets without restraint: these are the three key instructions for Joe Biden issued in an op-ed published Sunday by the Global Times, official propaganda mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

The piece outlines China’s vision of the future under a compliant Joe Biden administration, stating from the beginning the CCP wants a “partnership” that is “categorically different” than that offered by U.S. President Donald Trump.

Libs sucking China cock!
    The Empire has been taking over America for some time now, now it gets worse.

America is dying, the West is dying.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-22-2020), Darth Omar (11-23-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Looks like the forum's version of the cat that leaves dead birds on your doorstep doesn't know when to give it a rest.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Economic confrontations with China chosen by Trump’s team failed to do the US, or any country in this world, any good. The buying power of Chinese businesses and Chinese households should never be diminished or looked down upon. Australia and Canada, the two hardcore allies of the US who are very unfriendly toward China, have received a bitter lesson from Beijing. Don’t trample on Chinese people’s bottom lines, otherwise they will bite back.

Now, a flurry of US multinational companies have vehemently opposed Trump’s so-called “economic decoupling” attempt, as they know perfectly well they could not find another giant and growing market like China’s. So the incoming Biden administration needs to ponder its new policies, to reverse the course of the tumultuous policies of the past four years trumpeted by Trump.

Biden will flounder around trying to get a "coalition" to confront China before he bends the knee
    It is inevitable that SloJo will comply he doesn't have the stamina, patience or strategic awareness to outwit Xi and the CCP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (11-23-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,278 Times in 13,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

Biden's version of dealing with China ends up with things like this:

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...cts-32402.html

1. Radioactive drywall
    2. Toxic dog food
    3. Dangerous sweets
    4. Toxic toothpaste
    5. Dangerous ginger
    6. Carcinogenic fish
    7. Tainted toys
    https://theweek.com/articles/498611/...-toxic-imports

China is an environmental disaster and many products they produce and export are to one degree or another unnecessarily hazardous or toxic.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

dukkha (11-23-2020)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

What do you think will cause Joe's death this coming spring?
    Accident?
    Covid?
    Stroke?

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    It is inevitable that SloJo will comply he doesn't have the stamina, patience or strategic awareness to outwit Xi and the CCP.
    Specifically, his handlers don't know what the fuck they are doing with regard to China policy, and at least some of them are wedded to the CCP via cronyism.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-22-2020), dukkha (11-23-2020)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Biden's version of dealing with China ends up with things like this:

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...cts-32402.html

https://theweek.com/articles/498611/...-toxic-imports

China is an environmental disaster and many products they produce and export are to one degree or another unnecessarily hazardous or toxic.
    Don't forget the milk scandal!

https://qz.com/1323471/ten-years-aft...trust-remains/

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 73 Posts

Libs sucking China cock!
    while I think the use of vulgar language is not needed I do agree that blow hole Biden and company will indeed bow down and make every attempt to appease not only china but Iran and others at our expense.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulletbob For This Post:

Darth Omar (11-23-2020)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post

China has very compromising information on Beijing Buyden and his crackhead pedophile son. Buyden will do what Xi wants. If he is inaugurated that is

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 2,639 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 404 Times in 391 Posts

Libs sucking China cock!
    trump stooges like you like to fantasize about sucking cock, bitch. Speaking of stupid shit cocksuckers, here is how your Lard and Master Trump sucked up to the Chinese leader during the Covid crisis, little bitch-

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
    "Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”