Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 259

Thread: Michigan Republican Warns of "Constitutional Crisis"

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    24,084
    Thanks
    8,084
    Thanked 4,901 Times in 4,050 Posts
    Groans
    417
    Groaned 1,301 Times in 1,247 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The problem with your point is “we will see later,” we have been hearing “later” for the last two weeks, scores of accusations, thirty six lawsuits, but the evidence has yet to appear, when does “latter” become real?
    The "later" will be on Jan. 20th.
    Trump's lemmings

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    29,629
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 12,808 Times in 8,907 Posts
    Groans
    3,837
    Groaned 2,972 Times in 2,758 Posts

    Default

    Trump lost the preliminary election by over 150.000 votes. I guess the real vote will be 2 to 2. We wasted so much time and money holding an election.
    I wonder does this mean the Mich. electors will not be allowed to vote for Biden when the electoral college meets? Or do the Repubs politicians in Michigan pick them?
    Last edited by Nordberg; 11-22-2020 at 05:26 PM.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    14,187
    Thanks
    18,824
    Thanked 5,324 Times in 3,837 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,932 Times in 1,819 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Pay attention. He was already winning in a landslide. That's what broke the algorithm, causing the Dem shutdowns
    of counting in their blue stronghold areas so they could backload phony Biden numbers. Powell has the evidence
    which we will all see later. Even the actual paper reports produced by the Dominion machines show this and the
    exact time in the early morning when it happened in those areas.
    You are delusional, so maybe you ought to seek medical help.
    QRP and 73 to everybody

  4. The Following User Groans At Trumpet For This Awful Post:

    Stretch (11-22-2020)

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

    Diesel (11-24-2020), guno (11-22-2020), ThatOwlWoman (11-22-2020)

  6. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44,572
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The problem with your point is “we will see later,” we have been hearing “later” for the last two weeks, scores of accusations, thirty six lawsuits, but the evidence has yet to appear, when does “latter” become real?
    it's my theory that trump and the republicans will draw this out as long as they possibly can, due to their misinterpretation of the 12th Amendment. Because of that, they think they can draw the election down to a single vote per state in the house............which I don't think will pass legal muster
    In a combat situation it is about 16 times better to do something useful and violent right away than to wait and figure out something even more useful and violent later.

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    25,353
    Thanks
    28,857
    Thanked 15,733 Times in 10,837 Posts
    Groans
    972
    Groaned 836 Times in 796 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The problem with your point is “we will see later,” we have been hearing “later” for the last two weeks, scores of accusations, thirty six lawsuits, but the evidence has yet to appear, when does “latter” become real?
    The little "problem" in FL dragged on for 37 days. The witch hunt dragged on for 4 years. I think we can wait another couple weeks for
    all this crappola on a huge scale involving at 4 entire states. So just keep a lookout every day for more interviews. Hang in there.
    Besides, some evidence that can be made public right now has already come to light.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    Into the Night (11-22-2020)

  9. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    29,629
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 12,808 Times in 8,907 Posts
    Groans
    3,837
    Groaned 2,972 Times in 2,758 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    The little "problem" in FL dragged on for 37 days. The witch hunt dragged on for 4 years. I think we can wait another couple weeks for
    all this crappola on a huge scale involving at 4 entire states. So just keep a lookout every day for more interviews. Hang in there.
    Besides, some evidence that can be made public right now has already come to light.
    The election ended. The count is in. Biden won. We have already waited like we never have before for a clear winner to be recognized. This is unprecedented and dishonest. It hurts the American system profoundly.
    Way past time to stop shredding the American system to back a "billionaire". Trump should take his golf cart and drive away.

  10. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    25,353
    Thanks
    28,857
    Thanked 15,733 Times in 10,837 Posts
    Groans
    972
    Groaned 836 Times in 796 Posts

    Default

    We're lookin' for LEGAL votes.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    Into the Night (11-22-2020)

  12. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,606
    Thanks
    68,076
    Thanked 30,658 Times in 19,152 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,465 Times in 3,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?”
    You've heard that a lot, haven't you, Sister Stench? Wanted to ask you -- when do we get to the part where we actually "Lock her up"? Or the part where Biden goes to prison for his alleged child molesting? And just where IS that wall Mexico was to pay for? Oh, that's right. Your Malignant Messiah's apostle Steve is heading for prison on that little prank. lol

    Oh, and in answer to the nonsense in your sig line...

    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Charoite (11-22-2020), Cinnabar (11-22-2020), guno (11-22-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (11-23-2020)

  14. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,606
    Thanks
    68,076
    Thanked 30,658 Times in 19,152 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,465 Times in 3,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    We're lookin' for LEGAL votes.
    How odd that all the votes #LOSER45 got in red states are "legal." It's only the votes for Biden in blue states that are crooked. Guess those Dems aren't so smart after all. You'd think that if they had the ability to commit fraud and change votes and all, they would have made sure that the party won all the down-ticket races as well. Ooops!

    Or maybe you're just a desperate losing moron who has to return to pretending to fit in with society and stop calling non-whites "colored folk" and having them shine your shoes before you go to church to pray for America.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Charoite (11-22-2020), Cinnabar (11-22-2020), guno (11-22-2020)

  16. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    39,606
    Thanks
    68,076
    Thanked 30,658 Times in 19,152 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,465 Times in 3,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    The little "problem" in FL dragged on for 37 days. The witch hunt dragged on for 4 years. I think we can wait another couple weeks for
    all this crappola on a huge scale involving at 4 entire states. So just keep a lookout every day for more interviews. Hang in there.
    Besides, some evidence that can be made public right now has already come to light.
    Ruh roh. Your last remaining hope got fired.


    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...26#post4060326
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Charoite (11-22-2020), Cinnabar (11-22-2020), guno (11-22-2020)

  18. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    6,471
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked 3,541 Times in 2,195 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 829 Times in 774 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Pay attention. He was already winning in a landslide. That's what broke the algorithm, causing the Dem shutdowns
    of counting in their blue stronghold areas so they could backload phony Biden numbers. Powell has the evidence
    which we will all see later. Even the actual paper reports produced by the Dominion machines show this and the
    exact time in the early morning when it happened in those areas.
    Trump wasn't winning anything in a landslide.

    Had they counted the mail-in first, it never would have looked like Trump was even ahead. In hindsight, they should have, but I doubt anyone thought Trump and some of his supporters would be so new to election-night vote counting.

  19. The Following User Groans At BartenderElite For This Awful Post:

    Stretch (11-23-2020)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (11-23-2020)

  21. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    margaritaville
    Posts
    7,620
    Thanks
    3,362
    Thanked 4,159 Times in 2,794 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 195 Times in 181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    How odd that all the votes #LOSER45 got in red states are "legal." It's only the votes for Biden in blue states that are crooked. Guess those Dems aren't so smart after all. You'd think that if they had the ability to commit fraud and change votes and all, they would have made sure that the party won all the down-ticket races as well. Ooops!

    Or maybe you're just a desperate losing moron who has to return to pretending to fit in with society and stop calling non-whites "colored folk" and having them shine your shoes before you go to church to pray for America.
    Your RABID jealousy of Stretch is showing through again. I guess I dont blame you. For one she doesnt have to go out and chop wood to heat her frozen shack in the winter. In fact,...I bet she even has a modern high efficiency furnace and AC! You still hauling ICE with tongs for the old ice box too and getting water from a pump outside? Hick rube...

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

    Stretch (11-22-2020)

  23. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    21,871
    Thanks
    6,847
    Thanked 4,723 Times in 4,133 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 315 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So the votes of five and half million Americans just get flushed down the toilet cause “the truth ain’t the truth” Rudi says dead Venezuelan dictators rigged the ballot box?
    No.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash

    Everything else debunked here

  24. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    21,871
    Thanks
    6,847
    Thanked 4,723 Times in 4,133 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 315 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    If that was the case, that's what Trump would have done.
    Why?
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash

    Everything else debunked here

  25. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    21,871
    Thanks
    6,847
    Thanked 4,723 Times in 4,133 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 315 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Scum-lican=tyranny
    Democrats, shithead....Democrats.
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash

    Everything else debunked here

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2020, 05:31 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2020, 12:47 PM
  3. "The Constitutional Crisis Is Already Underway"
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-04-2018, 05:31 PM
  4. "Tillerson warns of ethical crisis among U.S. leaders in speech"
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-17-2018, 07:25 AM
  5. Republican says RINO Paul "unelectable", cites "racist comments"
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 08:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •