Thread: Michigan Republican Warns of "Constitutional Crisis"

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    Do you think "the discovery phase" is when the plaintiffs "discover" evidence?
    well actually yes.......the defendants do as well......what did you think discovery was for......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The vote is over. Biden won, by a landslide. 7 million popular votes, 51% of the vote, and he destroyed Trump in MI and PA. It's not close
    odd.....Biden won two states by less than 20,000 votes, two by less than 100,000 votes and a fifth by 150,000 votes......a total of 400,000 a different way and I guess you would have said Trump won by a landslide and destroyed Biden, right?.......actually with just 140,000 votes Trump would have served a second term........how's your mandate look now......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (11-25-2020)

4. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Says a fascist-supporting fascist.
    the fickle flying finger of fascist fuckdom strikes again......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (11-25-2020)

6. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 3,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 367 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the fickle flying finger of fascist fuckdom strikes again......
    I am not fickle about identifying fascists. I'm very consistent.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (11-25-2020)

8. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not fickle about identifying fascists. I'm very consistent.
    proof that unlike lightning, the fickle flying finger of fascist fuckdom CAN strike twice in the same place......

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Into the Night (11-25-2020), Stretch (11-25-2020)

10. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    ...DELETED abuse of the words 'fact' and 'reality'... DELETED argument by repetition... The only one providing bullshit here is you attempting to claim that Trump has not lost any lawsuits since they are still "pending".
    The Trump campaign has not lost any lawsuits. They are all still pending (except for the one that was withdrawn due to receiving what they asked for, which I would consider to be a victory). They are all still working their way through the court system. Yes, individual rulings have been made in lower courts, but those rulings have all been appealed to higher courts.

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    By the way, you never did show you can count past "one" by acknowledging the 3 cases I provided where Trump withdrew the entire lawsuit or substantial parts of it.
    Already addressed.

11. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,985 Times in 3,359 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 635 Times in 603 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    The Trump campaign has not lost any lawsuits. They are all still pending (except for the one that was withdrawn due to receiving what they asked for, which I would consider to be a victory). They are all still working their way through the court system. Yes, individual rulings have been made in lower courts, but those rulings have all been appealed to higher courts.

Already addressed.
    Two lawsuits were withdrawn and a third had the majority of it withdrawn. Your failure to connect with reality is quite humorous.

Trump lawyer's filing to withdraw Arizona lawsuit -
    http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/1...almootness.pdf

No matter how much you are out of touch with reality, even you can't think that Arizona is Michigan.

Decision by the PA Supreme Court saying Trump LOST the case and they confirm that he LOST the case.
    Trump lost case in lower court, appeals court overturned, Supreme court overturned appeals court and confirmed that Trump LOST.
    https://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...s/202011170166
    No higher court in PA to appeal the case to so Trump LOST. This case is not on appeal.
    It's quite funny, even the case you think he won, he LOST.

Trump v Philadelphia Board of Elections -
    Appeal denied - court ruling to that effect
    http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/....pdf?cb=b94358
    Trump LOST this case in October.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

12. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Not in a civil case.
    Riiiiiight. EVERYONE remembers in first-year law the tried-and-true maxim "Evidence only matters in Criminal cases. You can sue for any reason, and win for no reason. Also, Heil Trump."

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerome For This Post:

Diesel (11-25-2020)

14. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

well actually yes.......the defendants do as well......what did you think discovery was for......
    Holy fucking shit.

I posted that in jest, assuming you would be offended. I didn't actually expect you to agree with it.

"Discovery" is when both parties share all of their evidence with each other. The plaintiff would have ALL of their evidence in place BEFORE filing suit, you unbelievable moron.

And no, you can't just sue on the basis of "we'll get proof through depositions."

Read Rule 12 of civil procedure, you fucking idiot. And Rule 11 while you're at it (filing frivolous, wasteful claims can get an attorney sanctioned for disbarred)

Biden will be your president, bitch.

15. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

odd.....Biden won two states by less than 20,000 votes, two by less than 100,000 votes and a fifth by 150,000 votes......a total of 400,000 a different way and I guess you would have said Trump won by a landslide and destroyed Biden, right?.......actually with just 140,000 votes Trump would have served a second term........how's your mandate look now......
    I don't know, it's your cult-leader who said that he had a mandate and a "landslide" after he (A) LOST the popular vote by 3 million and (B) won the EC by the exact same margin Biden just won (but with a much lower vote differential in MI, WI and PA).

You truly are either pathetically desperate, or desperately stupid.

16. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Do you think "the discovery phase" is when the plaintiffs "discover" evidence?

I'm talking about when it is presented. We won't see EVERYTHING until cases are "presented."
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I'm talking about when it is presented. We won't see EVERYTHING until cases are "presented."
    Again, that's bullshit. Before a case can go forward, the plaintiff has to provide what's called an "offer of proof". In other words, they have to at least HINT at what they're asking for.

What trump is asking for, however, is for the state courts to throw out millions of votes because he claims (falsely) that GOP election observers couldn't see a few ballots. That's not evidence. That's whining. TRUMP'S LAWYERS ARE ADMITTING THAT THERE IS NO FRAUD.

The election is over, and has been over for weeks. Biden won. Democracy won.

You and your ilk attempting to steal the election simply embarrasses you as people, and puts you down in the history books as authoritarian pieces of shit.

18. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Holy fucking shit.

I posted that in jest, assuming you would be offended. I didn't actually expect you to agree with it.

"Discovery" is when both parties share all of their evidence with each other. The plaintiff would have ALL of their evidence in place BEFORE filing suit, you unbelievable moron.

And no, you can't just sue on the basis of "we'll get proof through depositions."

Read Rule 12 of civil procedure, you fucking idiot. And Rule 11 while you're at it (filing frivolous, wasteful claims can get an attorney sanctioned for disbarred)

Biden will be your president, bitch.
    silly child.......a plaintiff uses discovery to obtain evidence that the defendant may have refused to disclose....and which state's Rule 12......they are not all the same.....
    Rule 12. Defenses and Objections: When and How Presented; Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings; Consolidating Motions; Waiving Defenses; Pretrial Hearing
    by the way, has anyone ever pointed out that you are posing as someone who actually knows what they are talking about, when you don't?......

19. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know, it's your cult-leader who said that he had a mandate and a "landslide" after he (A) LOST the popular vote by 3 million and (B) won the EC by the exact same margin Biden just won (but with a much lower vote differential in MI, WI and PA).

You truly are either pathetically desperate, or desperately stupid.
    am I as pathetically desperate as Nancy?....

20. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, you dumb bitch. Let me slow this down so you can try to keep up. Evidence is what is required to substantiate a legal claim. You have none. Neither does Trump. How does his colon taste?
    Evidence exists. It is direct evidence. You are lying.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

21. The Following User Groans At Into the Night For This Awful Post:

Diesel (11-25-2020)