1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    "since Fox News went all commie"

You're only saying that because Fox has accepted that Biden beat Trump.
    In order for one to be well informed of today's political landscape, one must sort through biased media, regardless of which side the bias favors. If one limits his media consumption to only one type of bias, it leads to self imposed ignorance. Worse yet, it leads to having one's perception of the political landscape owned by those who engineered it. Do yourself a favor and consume news from ALL biased sources and use it to triangulate the most likely truth. Do not trust ANY news sources, even the ones you like. Fuck all of their ad revenue, just use ALL of them to find clues that get you closer to the most likely truth.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    In order for one to be well informed of today's political landscape, one must sort through biased media, regardless of which side the bias favors. If one limits his media consumption to only one type of bias, it leads to self imposed ignorance. Worse yet, it leads to having one's perception of the political landscape owned by those who engineered it. Do yourself a favor and consume news from ALL biased sources and use it to triangulate the most likely truth. Do not trust ANY news sources, even the ones you like. Fuck all of their ad revenue, just use ALL of them to find clues that get you closer to the most likely truth.
    #deflection

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,043 Times in 7,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

OAN and Newsmax have been taking in a lot of fox news refugees since Fox News went all commie, so here is a little info on how to view these righty media sources.

Firestick tv is my preferred way. It is a little thumb drive thingy that plugs into an hdmi port of your TV, and it comes with a little remote. Firestick costs less than 50 bucks at Best Buy, eBay, or amazon, and there are no service or subscription charges to run the firestick itself. OAN charges 5 bucks a month, Newsmax is free. There is a new 4k version of firestick available now, well worth it and still less than 50 bucks.

Klowd tv is another way. Klowd ( klowdtv.com ) can be used on a home computer via url, or it can be used via their app on your smart device. It can also be accessed from firestick. Klowd has a $10 package and a $5 package. The $5 package has 8 channels including OAN and Newsmax, and the $10 package has about 80 channels. I just pay the 5 dollars for the basic package, since I can access it from my firestick and don't need to pay the $5 fee to access OAN from firestick. The Klowd app allows me to watch OAN and Newsmax from my phone or tablet wherever I am, and I can use the same sign in credentials on my firestick to watch it on my big screens at home.
    Mother of Christ Almighty!

The shit show that's Fox News has gotten too intellectual for the trumpanzees.
    One needs close to a third grade education to follow it, apparently.
    What kind of mud show production are they looking to follow now?

Just when we think that can't get any more pathetic, they prove us wrong.
    These slithering maggots actually have one little way of proving us wrong, so I learned my lesson.
    Until they're all buried in the center of the earth, I'll not be fooled into thinking that they can't possibly get any lower.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Mother of Christ Almighty!

The shit show that's Fox News has gotten too intellectual for the trumpanzees.
    One needs close to a third grade education to follow it, apparently.
    What kind of mud show production are they looking to follow now?

Just when we think that can't get any more pathetic, they prove us wrong.
    These slithering maggots actually have one little way of proving us wrong, so I learned my lesson.
    Until they're all buried in the center of the earth, I'll not be fooled into thinking that they can't possibly get any lower.
    OAN and Newsmax have been taking in a lot of fox news refugees since Fox News went all commie, so here is a little info on how to view these righty media sources.

Firestick tv is my preferred way. It is a little thumb drive thingy that plugs into an hdmi port of your TV, and it comes with a little remote. Firestick costs less than 50 bucks at Best Buy, eBay, or amazon, and there are no service or subscription charges to run the firestick itself. OAN charges 5 bucks a month, Newsmax is free. There is a new 4k version of firestick available now, well worth it and still less than 50 bucks.

Klowd tv is another way. Klowd ( klowdtv.com ) can be used on a home computer via url, or it can be used via their app on your smart device. It can also be accessed from firestick. Klowd has a $10 package and a $5 package. The $5 package has 8 channels including OAN and Newsmax, and the $10 package has about 80 channels. I just pay the 5 dollars for the basic package, since I can access it from my firestick and don't need to pay the $5 fee to access OAN from firestick. The Klowd app allows me to watch OAN and Newsmax from my phone or tablet wherever I am, and I can use the same sign in credentials on my firestick to watch it on my big screens at home.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

#deflection
    Ok, here is the opening post, let's see who deflects.

"OAN and Newsmax have been taking in a lot of fox news refugees since Fox News went all commie, so here is a little info on how to view these righty media sources.

Klowd tv is another way. Klowd ( klowdtv.com ) can be used on a home computer via url, or it can be used via their app on your smart device. It can also be accessed from firestick. Klowd has a $10 package and a $5 package. The $5 package has 8 channels including OAN and Newsmax, and the $10 package has about 80 channels. I just pay the 5 dollars for the basic package, since I can access it from my firestick and don't need to pay the $5 fee to access OAN from firestick. The Klowd app allows me to watch OAN and Newsmax from my phone or tablet wherever I am, and I can use the same sign in credentials on my firestick to watch it on my big screens at home."

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,043 Times in 7,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

I would imagine that OAN and Newsmax copy is in crayon.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok, here is the opening post, let's see who deflects.

"OAN and Newsmax have been taking in a lot of fox news refugees since Fox News went all commie, so here is a little info on how to view these righty media sources.
    Can you give me examples of Fox going commie?
    I think you're just being a sore loser and you're angry at Fox for admitted that Biden beat Trump.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think you're just being a sore loser and you're angry at Fox for admitted that Biden beat Trump.
    How do you view your OAN and Newsmax?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How do you view your OAN and Newsmax?
    #deflection

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

You should start a thread about how they are doomed instead of whining about them on this thread that is about how to access these media sources.

Also, you are broadcasting to everybody who ever reads this thread that your perception of the political landscape is not really yours, it is owned by the single type of media that engineered it for you. Those who consume the narrow range of media that you do, plus OAN and Newsmax will always be better informed than you by default.
    Like trump, you fools can never accept reality:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-is-pushing
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For those who are particularly thrifty, Newsmax has a free app that can be added to your phone or tablet that allows you to watch for free. This may be why Newsmax seems to be taking in more Fox News refugees than OAN.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

#deflection

You should start a thread that debates the bias of Fox news instead of whining about it on this thread that is about how to access the media sources that the title and opening post are about.

Also, you are broadcasting to everybody who ever reads this thread that your perception of the political landscape is not really yours, it is owned by the single type of media that engineered it for you. Those who consume the narrow range of media that you do, PLUS OAN and Newsmax will always be better informed than you by default.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You should start a thread that debates the bias of Fox news instead of whining about it on this thread that is about how to access the media sources that the title and opening post are about.
    So you brought up Fox, but you don't have the balls to defend your statement on it?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you brought up Fox, but you don't have the balls to defend your statement on it?

Also, you are broadcasting to everybody who ever reads this thread that your perception of the political landscape is not really yours, it is owned by the single type of media that engineered it for you. Those who consume the narrow range of media that you do, PLUS OAN and Newsmax will always be better informed than you by default.