Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OAN and Newsmax

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    I just read the first three lib responses to your OP and, predictably, hate and derision. Libs hate free speech and honest reporting.
    It was wrong. That is what we hate.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Russia has been trying for generations to undercut American institutions. They had lots of trouble until right-wing gnus came along, Putin wants Americans to believe that the systems are broken and our voting cannot be trusted either. It fell of deaf ears until the last decade. The seeds to destroy America have been planted. Evmerto and other rightys are consuming what it grows and it is poisonous. What you guys believe can end the American experiment. You can't wait for that to happen.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just read the first three lib responses to your OP and, predictably, hate and derision. Libs hate free speech and honest reporting.
    Do you like lies and liars?

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

OAN rocks! So do Newsmax and Blaze.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    OAN rocks! So do Newsmax and Blaze.
    If rocking means provides lying, slanted right-wing conspiracies as fact for the gullible, then it rocks.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    If rocking means provides lying, slanted right-wing conspiracies as fact for the gullible, then it rocks.
    You do not watch these channels, so you don't really know what they are about. Your perception of what these channels isn't even yours, it was engineered for you by the msm.

In order to be well informed in our current political landscape, one must consume media from the full range of political bias. Limiting one's own media consumption to lefty media leads to self imposed ignorance. Those who consume any and all media from all biased perspectives know everything that you know AND what you are ignorant of.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You do not watch these channels, so you don't really know what they are about. Your perception of what these channels isn't even yours, it was engineered for you by the msm.

In order to be well informed in our current political landscape, one must consume media from the full range of political bias. Limiting one's own media consumption to lefty media leads to self imposed ignorance. Those who consume any and all media from all biased perspectives know everything that you know AND what you are ignorant of.
    I have watched them. But sitting and watching them hour after hour would make me barf. I have been where Fox is on for a long time. It was unpleasant. I did read a blog that says "here is Fox news. I watch it so you do not have to". You watch conspiracy TV and don't have the knowledge base to laugh at it. Fox is not news. It competes with ESPN. When the anchors are taken to court they claim they are playing a rioe, That is exactly what Beck said in court too.
    Fox is making you dumber and you cannot afford any more of that.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I have watched them. But sitting and watching them hour after hour would make me barf. I have been where Fox is on for a long time. It was unpleasant. I did read a blog that says "here is Fox news. I watch it so you do not have to". You watch conspiracy TV and don't have the knowledge base to laugh at it. Fox is not news. It competes with ESPN. When the anchors are taken to court they claim they are playing a rioe, That is exactly what Beck said in court too.
    Fox is making you dumber and you cannot afford any more of that.
    What compelled you to post this notion that I am supporting or endorsing Fox news in any way on this particular thread?

You ABSOLUTELY DO NOT watch the channels that this thread is about, so you don't really know what they are about. Your perception of what these channels isn't even yours, it was engineered for you by the msm.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

What compelled you to post this notion that I am supporting or endorsing Fox news in any way on this particular thread?

You ABSOLUTELY DO NOT watch the channels that this thread is about, so you don't really know what they are about. Your perception of what these channels isn't even yours, it was engineered for you by the msm.

For good reason too; those channels are IQ vampires. They'll drain your brain until all that is left is a demented shell of a babbling idiot. Sad.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Do you like lies and liars?
    He does.....along with skinny, boyish "women". Possibly even chicks with dicks. His sexual peccadilloes are a bit out there....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Example:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (11-26-2020)

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whythink View Post
    Hey, just giving the "right" what they want.

Libs hate free speech and honest reporting.

This entire post is about Republicans looking for alternative news because fox didn't tell them what they wanted to hear. Fox was honest and now we must find new place to get information.

Lol, you want your beliefs reinforced not challenged even if that means it lacks facts.

More votes ever for a president elect. Landslide victory for Mr Biden. Rejection of impeached trump. The people spoke.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Why do you post such tripe.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Why do crackers need a "news" network at all?
    They could just gather in somebody's barn to make shit up.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Why do crackers need a "news" network at all?
    They could just gather in somebody's barn to make shit up.
    Trump TV will be all they need next year. Rumors say Trump will either buyout (with OPM, of course) or hold controlling interest in Newsmax and rename it Trump TV. I expect Trump to be on the air by Spring 2021.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Trump TV will be all they need next year. Rumors say Trump will either buyout (with OPM, of course) or hold controlling interest in Newsmax and rename it Trump TV. I expect Trump to be on the air by Spring 2021.
    Probably.
    It will take the State of New York a little longer than that to put him into a jumpsuit that matches his face.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Probably.
    It will take the State of New York a little longer than that to put him into a jumpsuit that matches his face.
    IMO, a lot longer. Sure, they could bring up charges on Trump the afternoon of 20JAN21, and might even do so, but put Trump in jail? I'd bet heavily against that ever happening.

If Hillary and OJ Simpson can get away with their crap, a billionaire like Trump can throw $500M at New York and tie them up in legal knots until Trump dies in his Mar-a-Lago suite.

Justice for the rich is simply making them pay to stay out of jail.