Thread: OAN and Newsmax

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default OAN and Newsmax

OAN and Newsmax have been taking in a lot of fox news refugees since Fox News went all commie, so here is a little info on how to view these righty media sources.

Firestick tv is my preferred way. It is a little thumb drive thingy that plugs into an hdmi port of your TV, and it comes with a little remote. Firestick costs less than 50 bucks at Best Buy, eBay, or amazon, and there are no service or subscription charges to run the firestick itself. OAN charges 5 bucks a month, Newsmax is free. There is a new 4k version of firestick available now, well worth it and still less than 50 bucks.

Klowd tv is another way. Klowd ( klowdtv.com ) can be used on a home computer via url, or it can be used via their app on your smart device. It can also be accessed from firestick. Klowd has a $10 package and a $5 package. The $5 package has 8 channels including OAN and Newsmax, and the $10 package has about 80 channels. I just pay the 5 dollars for the basic package, since I can access it from my firestick and don't need to pay the $5 fee to access OAN from firestick. The Klowd app allows me to watch OAN and Newsmax from my phone or tablet wherever I am, and I can use the same sign in credentials on my firestick to watch it on my big screens at home.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

MAGA MAN (11-24-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

ONAN. Funny. Masturbation.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 35 Posts

So Fox reports an honestly a couple of times and the trumpaters must find a new "alternative facts" news network.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    OAN and Newsmax have been taking in a lot of fox news refugees since Fox News went all commie, so here is a little info on how to view these righty media sources.

Firestick tv is my preferred way. It is a little thumb drive thingy that plugs into an hdmi port of your TV, and it comes with a little remote. Firestick costs less than 50 bucks at Best Buy, eBay, or amazon, and there are no service or subscription charges to run the firestick itself. OAN charges 5 bucks a month, Newsmax is free. There is a new 4k version of firestick available now, well worth it and still less than 50 bucks.

Klowd tv is another way. Klowd ( klowdtv.com ) can be used on a home computer via url, or it can be used via their app on your smart device. It can also be accessed from firestick. Klowd has a $10 package and a $5 package. The $5 package has 8 channels including OAN and Newsmax, and the $10 package has about 80 channels. I just pay the 5 dollars for the basic package, since I can access it from my firestick and don't need to pay the $5 fee to access OAN from firestick. The Klowd app allows me to watch OAN and Newsmax from my phone or tablet wherever I am, and I can use the same sign in credentials on my firestick to watch it on my big screens at home.
    Hilarious and pathetic.

You are cheating OAN and Newsmax of revenue. Soon they will be forced to fold.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Biden Administration For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For those who are particularly thrifty, Newsmax has a free app that can be added to your phone or tablet that allows you to watch for free. This may be why Newsmax seems to be taking in more Fox News refugees than OAN.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For those who are particularly thrifty, Newsmax has a free app that can be added to your phone or tablet that allows you to watch for free. This may be why Newsmax seems to be taking in more Fox News refugees than OAN.
    Poor people can't replace advertising revenue.

OAN and Newsmax are doomed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Biden Administration For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden Transition Team View Post
    Poor people can't replace advertising revenue.

In order for one to be well informed of today's political landscape, one must sort through biased media, regardless of which side the bias favors. If one limits his media consumption to only one type of bias, it leads to self imposed ignorance. Worse yet, it leads to having one's perception of the political landscape owned by those who engineered it. Do yourself a favor and consume news from ALL biased sources and use it to triangulate the most likely truth. Do not trust ANY news sources, even the ones you like. Fuck all of their ad revenue, just use ALL of them to find clues that get you closer to the most likely truth.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Matt Dillon (11-22-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're really quite fucking stupid and a true easy mark.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-22-2020), Jerome (11-25-2020)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In order for one to be well informed of today's political landscape, one must sort through biased media, regardless of which side the bias favors. If one limits his media consumption to only one type of bias, it leads to self imposed ignorance. Worse yet, it leads to having one's perception of the political landscape owned by those who engineered it. Do yourself a favor and consume news from ALL biased sources and use it to triangulate the most likely truth. Do not trust ANY news sources, even the ones you like. Fuck all of their ad revenue, just use ALL of them to find clues that get you closer to the most likely truth.
    Without advertising revenue, no media organization can survive.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    ONAN. Funny. Masturbation.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biden Transition Team View Post
    Without advertising revenue, no media organization can survive.

You should start a thread about how they are doomed instead of whining about them on this thread that is about how to access these media sources.

Also, you are broadcasting to everybody who ever reads this thread that your perception of the political landscape is not really yours, it is owned by the single type of media that engineered it for you. Those who consume the narrow range of media that you do, plus OAN and Newsmax will always be better informed than you by default.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Nobody likes a sore loser.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Nobody likes a sore loser.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

"since Fox News went all commie"

You're only saying that because Fox has accepted that Biden beat Trump.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Whythink (11-22-2020)